AmaPura cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by APT River Cruises (AmaWaterways) en-suite amenities and services.
The AmaPura cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
AmaPura cabins review
Follows review of AmaPura staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel beds (queen or twin, size 200 x 160 cm, quality linens), ample wardrobe space, individual climate control, 220V / 110V voltage.
- In each of the AmaPura staterooms, there is a private bathroom with separate glass-door shower, hairdryer, luxury Spa and bath amenities, terry robes and slippers, sitting area (table with chairs), phone, personal safe, complimentary bottled water (supplied daily). SB Suites additionally have a second sitting area with a full-size sofa and a larger bathroom with a separate full-size bathtub.
- HD flat TV with local/satellite reception, movies-on-demand, Infotainment system (in-room complimentary Internet, real-time bridge cam views).
- Free of charge Wi-Fi Internet access (shipwide coverage).
- Complimentary alcohol (wine, beer) and soft drinks during lunch and dinner.
- Complimentary shore excursions and tours (by local guides) and onboard entertainment (local performers).
- AMAwaterways AmaDara cruise deals are also inclusive of all transfers and the flight from the UK to Myanmar, and pre-cruise hotel stays in Yangon.
AmaPura cabin and suite plans are property of APT River Cruises (AmaWaterways) . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.