AmaPura cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by AmaWaterways en-suite amenities and services.
The AmaPura cruise ship cabins page is conveniently interlinked with its deck plans showing deck layouts combined with a legend and review of all onboard venues.
AmaPura cabins review
Follows review of AmaPura staterooms as furniture, price-included amenities and complimentary services:
- Hotel beds (queen or twin, size 200 x 160 cm, quality linens), ample wardrobe space, individual climate control, 220V / 110V voltage.
- In each of the AmaPura staterooms, there is a private bathroom with separate glass-door shower, hairdryer, luxury Spa and bath amenities, terry robes and slippers, sitting area (table with chairs), phone, personal safe, complimentary bottled water (supplied daily). SB Suites additionally have a second sitting area with a full-size sofa and a larger bathroom with a separate full-size bathtub.
- HD flat TV with local/satellite reception, movies-on-demand, Infotainment system (in-room complimentary Internet, real-time bridge cam views).
- Free of charge Wi-Fi Internet access (shipwide coverage).
- Complimentary alcohol (wine, beer) and soft drinks during lunch and dinner.
- Complimentary shore excursions and tours (by local guides) and onboard entertainment (local performers).
- AMAwaterways AmaDara cruise deals are also inclusive of all transfers and the flight from the UK to Myanmar, and pre-cruise hotel stays in Yangon.
AmaPura cabin and suite plans are property of AmaWaterways . All floor plans are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.