Review of Norwegian Encore deck 16 (Spa-Lido-Pool)
- Garden Cafe is a buffet-style casual restaurant, plus an Open-Air Garden Cafe (outdoor seating area). It offers traditional Asian cuisine as well as speciality dishes from all around the world.
- Waves Bar is a casual outdoor bar serving guests' favourite cocktails.
- Aqua Park (3-decks high, with 2 pools, 5 multi-level waterslides / Ocean Loop; 2 racing-slides, “Free Fall” drop-slides; 4 Whirlpools, poolside bar, Sun Deck area); Kids'Aqua Park
- NCL Encore ship’s Mandara Spa & Pulse Fitness Center is consisting of Thermal Suite (heated loungers, sauna, steam rooms, solarium), Salt Room (halotherapy room), Beauty Salon, Foot Clinic, Barber Shop, Medi Spa (teens). Pulse Fitness Centre features Technogym equipment and a separate Aerobics Studio for classes, among which Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, boxing, TRX).
Galaxy Pavilion is an indoor complex for virtual-world and multi-player gaming, equipped with interactive video walls and virtual reality technology. The equipment includes
- professional F1 car simulator (real race car converted into a 3-screen simulator)
- three XD Dark Ride Motion simulators (with programmed roller coasters, hang gliding, plank walking between buildings, etc)
- space ship-, flight- and car racing simulators
- six Xbox stations
- Star Wars Battle Pod (arcade game / Star Wars movie-based space simulators)
- Oculus (virtual reality game)
- hovercraft bumper cars
All simulators are with 3D real-time graphics, 3D Virtual Surround Sound and multi-sensory effects.