Review of Norwegian Joy deck 7 (Entertainment)
- Joy Theater (upper level 2 of 2)
- “678 Ocean Place” (Atrium level 2 of 3)
- Box Office (future cruise booking services)
- ***The Local Bar and Grill (complimentary venue which is an updated take on the popular O’Sheehan’s Pub. The menu showcases similar offerings, such as Fish and Chips, Chicago Style Hot Dog, and some new additions like Tortilla Bowl. The grill is open 24 hours per day serving up different menus depending on the time of day guests choose to dine).
- Joy Casino is a premium gaming lounge with large-size LED screens and served by Skyline Bar. Joy VIP Casino is a high-stateks gambling room (part of the Casino lounge).
- Skyline Bar offers cocktails before dinner. Guests can meet friends after a show or press their luck with the bar-top poker screens.
- The Manhattan Room (Main Dining Room, aft location) with a dance floor for the evening dance show, featuring traditional Chinese cuisine and Western dishes.
NCL Joy deck plan 7 changes during ship's China cruise service
On the place of current "Local Bar and Grill" were "Photo Gallery and Retail" (shopping area), "Joy Marketplace" (Chinese food bar) and "Joy Tea Room" (traditional Chinese tea room).