Review of Norwegian Prima deck 7
The fore-located Prima Theater & Club Bar (aka Sensoria Theatre Lounge/mid-level 2 of 3) spans 3 decks and features a large stage (for live performances), a huge dance floor, customizable seating, a large LED moving screen lowering down from the ceiling (sized nearly half the Theatre's size). In the evenings, Sensoria transforms into a Vegas-style disco nightclub.
- Exclusively for NCL Prima was developed the interactive "Summer: The Donna Summer Musical" themed on the American singer and actress Donna Summer (born as LaDonna Adrian Gaines/1948-2012).
- The 75-minute show features 20+ of her hits including "Heaven Knows" (1978), "Last Dance" (1978, from the "Thank God It's Friday" film's soundtrack), "Hot Stuff" (1979), "Bad Girls" (1979), "Dim All the Lights" (1979).
- The interactive show production is the first at sea when the ship's Theater transforms into a disco and all guests participate in the show.
- Daily at Sensoria Theatre are held enrichment lectures, bingo, trivia games with prizes.
Midship are located Syd Norman's Pour House (portside) and The Improv At Sea (starboard).
- Syd Norman's Pour House is a rock-and-roll-themed bar lounge with live band music (all-time-greatest songs).
- At the Headliners Comedy Club & Lounge are presented the shows "The Second City" (comedy), "Howl At The Moon" (piano), "The Improv at Sea" (standup performances), "Science of Comedy" (intellectual).
Two of the ship's 16 elevators are dedicated to The Haven complex (aft).
More amenities planned for NCL Prima ship's Deck 7 are to be announced on a later date.