Virgin are continuing to work closely with the Fincantieri team in order to get Resilient Lady ready before the debut in August from Piraeus-Athens (Greece). Together, the marine teams are testing the vessel's automation system, safety, powerplant and propulsion systems.
Once the boat hits the waters on August 14, 2022, she will sail the following 7-night itineraries:
- "Adriatic Sea & Greek Gems" roundtrip from Piraeus visits Dubrovnik (Croatia), Kotor (Montenegro), Corfu Island, and Kefalonia Island (Argostoli-Fiskardo, Greece).
- "Greek Island Glow" roundtrip from Piraeus visits Santorini Island (Thira, Greece), Rhodes Island, Souda-Chania (Crete Greece), and Mykonos Island (Greece).
- Charming Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal from Piraeus (Athens), visiting Catania (Sicily Italy), Palma de Mallorca (Majorca Island, Balearic Spain), Malaga (Spain Granada), Lisbon (Portugal).
- Transatlantic Portugal to Puerto Rico from Lisbon, visiting Funchal (Madeira Island, Portugal), Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Canary Islands), Santa Cruz de Tenerife, San Juan (Puerto Rico).
Once in the Caribbean this winter, Virgin Voyages' Resilient Lady will be based in San Juan and call at some of the most popular Caribbean ports:
- Southeastern Caribbean Isles, round-trip from San Juan (Puerto Rico), visiting Tortola Island BVI (Road Town, UK Virgin Islands), Pointe-a-Pitre (Grande-Terre Island, Guadeloupe), Bridgetown (Barbados), Castries (St Lucia Island), St. John's Antigua.
- Sunsets in the Lesser Antilles, round-trip from San Juan (Puerto Rico), visiting Oranjestad Aruba (Netherlands Antilles), Willemstad Curacao (Netherlands Antilles), Fort-de-France (Martinique), Basseterre St Kitts (Port Zante).