Silversea Cruises introduced a collection of 197 brand new itineraries, opening a pre-sale to the line's Venetian Society members.
Departing between January 2021-April 2022, the new collection incorporates visits to 528 destinations in a total of 92 countries, featuring 28 maiden calls.
Highlights of Silversea’s summer 2021 and winter 2021-2022 cruise collection include:
• An Eastern Mediterranean program, including sailings to the Black Sea, Holy Land, and Istanbul. During the summer of 2021, Silver Dawn, Moon, Shadow, and Spirit enable passengers to discover the Eastern Mediterranean. Following high demand, they journey to Jerusalem and Nazareth on a Holy Land cruise from August 16, 2021, in addition to Turkey, Greece, and Cyprus. In the Black Sea, travelers sail deeper into Turkey, with an overnight in Istanbul; Romania; Ukraine; Greece; and Bulgaria, aboard Silver Shadow from September 20, 2021. Brand new 12-night sailings between Venice and Piraeus offer the chance to explore Istanbul on overnight visits.
• A couple of special solar eclipse cruises in Antarctica - part of a 21-voyage season in the 7th continent. Silversea passengers can witness a natural phenomenon from a prime position close to the Antarctic Peninsula. On December 4, 2021, the total solar eclipse is expected to transform the skies. Both Silver Cloud and Silver Wind are due to be perfectly placed to enable travelers to experience an extraordinary spectacle. Aboard the two ships, guests can enjoy 21 sailings to 41 destinations in Antarctica. Longer journeys include adventures to the Falkland Islands and South Georgia.
• 30 cruises in Northern Europe, with 4 circumnavigations of Iceland and new experiences in the Norwegian Fjords. The new collection incorporates more Iceland and Norwegian Fjords itineraries than ever before, as part of an enhanced season of 30 sailings in Northern Europe. Passengers can sail to a total of 122 Northern European destinations, on 4 ships. An array of expedition experiences are offered from Silver Wind and Silver Cloud, along with remarkable itineraries aboard Silver Whisper and Silver Spirit. 4 Iceland circumnavigations will showcase the diverse scenery of the Land of Fire and Ice, with various experiences available on Wind and Whisper. On 6 cruises, Silver Spirit takes guests deeper into the beauty of the Baltic Sea, calling at Helsinki, Tallinn, and spending at least 1 overnight in St Petersburg.
• An immersive Monte Carlo Grand Prix cruise, incorporating the French and Italian Rivieras. On a 7-night Monte Carlo Grand Prix trip, guests are immersed in the cultures of the French and Italian Rivieras. During an overnight in Monaco, automotive fans can soak up the Principality’s atmosphere during the world-famous sporting event. Those sailing aboard Silver Spirit and Silver Shadow in October 2021 can sail to the Canaries.
• A Northwest Passage crossing and enhanced Svalbard exploration. Silver Cloud is scheduled to cross the Northwest Passage on a 24-night cruise from August 21, 2021, unlocking experiences between Kangerlussuaq in Greenland and Nome in Alaska.
• The first-ever season of Silver Explorer in Australia’s Kimberley region. As part of a 12-cruise discovery of the South Pacific and Australia, Silver Explorer is scheduled to sail to the Kimberley coastline from June through September 2021.
• The inaugural season of Silver Dawn in the Mediterranean. Departing September 22, 2021, the vessel embarks on her maiden voyage, sailing from Rome to Venice over 9 nights.
•Silver Origin visits the Galapagos archipelago on a total of 38 voyages, while Silver Wind journeys throughout West Africa, visiting Sao Tome and Principe, Namibia, Angola, Benin, Togo, Ghana, Cote d’Ivore, Liberia, Cape Verde, Morocco, Sierra Leone, Senegal. Silver Whisper showcases 36 destinations in Canada & New England, where passengers are able to admire fall foliage at its best on 7 sailings of between 9 and 16 nights in length. Travelers can also explore Alaska on Silver Cloud and Silver Muse.