NCL-Norwegian Cruise Line opened for sale its summer 2023 itineraries while launching a Black Friday Sale, the company’s best deal of the year.
In addition to 30% off a voyage on any ship visiting 300+ destinations worldwide, vacationers booking a cruise during NCL’s Black Friday sale will be entitled to all 5 Free at Sea offers including free shore excursions credits, free specialty dining, free open bar, free WiFi and discounted rates for family and friends. The Black Friday offer is available on all departures, itineraries, and published cruise dates from 2021 through the new 2023 itineraries.
With the launch of NCL’s summer 2023 itineraries, passengers have even more choices. From Alaskan glacier viewing to Caribbean island hopping to European explorations, the new itineraries offer experiences that provide travellers with what they have been missing in 2020 - a chance "to recharge, connect and discover."
The new NCL itineraries include noteworthy firsts like NCL’s first visit to Nessebar Bulgaria on Norwegian Jade’s Extraordinary Journeys through the Mediterranean and Black Sea; the debut of Norwegian Bliss at the Royal Naval Dockyard (King's Wharf Bermuda) during a 7-day roundtrip from NYC New York; Norwegian Jade’s first visit to Bodrum Turkey and Paros Island Greece during a 7-day roundtrip from Piraeus-Athens, and more.
Summer 2023 itinerary highlights include:
- MEDITERRANEAN. Norwegian Breakaway, Norwegian Gem, Norwegian Jade and Norwegian Epic sail a selection of 5- to 11-day Mediterranean voyages between May and October.
- NORTHERN EUROPE. From May 8 through October 17, Norwegian Getaway’s 9-day Baltic roundtrips from Copenhagen Denmark feature overnight (36 hours in port) in Saint Petersburg Russia.
- BERMUDA. For the first time on the May 21 roundtrip, Norwegian Bliss will visit Norfolk Virginia and make her debut at Bermuda's Royal Naval Dockyard starting a series of 5- and 7-day cruises from NYC.
- ALASKA. Between April 22-October 15, in Alaska are deployed 4 NCL ships - Norwegian Sun, Norwegian Jewel, Norwegian Joy and Norwegian Encore. They will sail 5- to 9-day cruises from Seattle WA, Vancouver BC and Seward AK. Every 7- and 9-day itinerary will offer a glacier cruising experience.
- BAHAMAS. Starting June 2 through December 29, Norwegian Sky sails 3- and 4-day roundtrips from PortMiami Florida, calling at Freeport, Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay (NCL's private island resort).
- CARIBBEAN. Roundtrips from Miami on Norwegian Sky and Norwegian Escape will offer 5- to 9-day cruises to ports in the Eastern and Western Caribbean.
- CANADA AND NEW ENGLAND. From August 27 through October 29, Norwegian Escape is homeported in NYC for 7-day roundtrips to Canada and New England, with call ports Newport, Portland ME, Bar Harbor, Saint John and Halifax. Norwegian Pearl sails 7-day cruises between Boston and Quebec City (August 25 through October 13) visiting Bar Harbor, Halifax, Sydney NS, Charlottetown and Saguenay.