Bari Cruise port is the most important and largest port of Apulia region. It is the capital of Province of Bari and it is located on the Adriatic coast in Italy. Porto di Bari is the second Italian economic center after Naples.
Bari cruise port is a bridge between the Middle East and Europe. It is one of the busiest Italian ports. It is a major ferry port too. The destinations are Turkey, Greece, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and Serbia. Bari cruise port is in the ship schedule of Costa Cruises, Azamara Cruises, Seabourn Cruise Line, Silversea Cruises, Olsen Cruise Lines, Cruise West and Minoan Lines.
Parking: 80.00 Euro per week.
Highlights: Suabian Castle, Cathedral, Basilica, Alberobello, Egnazia
Bari cruise terminal
Bari cruise port has three docks separated for freight vessels, ferries and cruise ships.
The cruise ships dock at the New Port. It is in within walking distance of the city center. The passengers from ships up to 280 m (like Aida, Royal Caribbean, Tui and Costa) disembark close to the main Bari cruise port terminal. Bigger vessels dock at San Vito Dock. It is 5 minutes from the terminal.
The terminal building of Bari cruise port is new. It is between the Foraneo quay and the Saint Cataldo quay. The facilities include check-in desks, waiting area, vending machines, a souvenir shop. There are taxi, bus and shuttle services.
The distance from Bari cruise port terminal to the airport is 14 km. It takes approximately 23 minutes by car.
Bari tours, shore excursions, hotels
City Tours and Shore Excursions
- Historic Center: the old town (Bari Vecchia) is a great place for a visit. Wander inside the narrow streets to see amazing churches, beautiful squares, theaters or just have a cofee and take a look at the people.
- Basilica di San Nicola: the top attraction for tourist in Bari. It dates from 1087. The church has an amazing architecture with several different styles. There is a crypt with mosaics, it houses the saint’s tomb.
- Cathedral of Bari, San Sabino: it dates from the 7th century. It was reconstructed several times since then and now it features Romanesque and Baroque-style elements.
- Castello Svevo: dates from 1131. it was renovated by Frederick II in the period 1233-1240. Isabela of Aragon transformed it into a Royal Residence in the 16th century.
- Seaside Promenade: take a walk along the Lungomare Imperatore-Augusto.
- Shopping: the most famous shopping streets are Via Sparano, Via Manzoni and Corso Cavour.
- Archeological Museum: or Museo Archeologico Nazionale. It is located between the university and a library. The address is Gioia del Colle, Castello Svevo, Piazza dei Martiri.
- Provincial Picture Gallery: or Pinacoteca Provinciale. It is along the Lungomare Nazario Sauro. The gallery displays pictures of old Bari and its surroundings. You can enjoy works of A. Vaccaro, Moretto da Brescia, Giovanni Bellini, Tintoretto, Paolo Veronese, Vivarini, C. Maratta, etc.
The Bari cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Bari, Italy.
If you lose the Bari location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.
Port Bari cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Bari, Italy. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|Day||Ships in port|
9 April, 2017
16 April, 2017
23 April, 2017
30 April, 2017
4 April, 2017
10 April, 2017
15 April, 2017
17 April, 2017
22 April, 2017
24 April, 2017
29 April, 2017