Jacksonville cruise port is located in Florida, USA. The cruise terminal of the port is the northernmost in the state. The cruise ship schedule from Jacksonville cruise port offers Bahama cruises (4, 5, 7 – day) on the board of Carnival Fascination. The call ports of the voyage are Nassau, Freeport, Half Moon Cay and Key West.
The JAXPORT terminal is located just 15 minutes from JAX (Jacksonville International Airport). The city of Jacksonville offers wide range of activities for all the family.
Highlights: Beaches, Brewery, Nature Parks
Jacksonville cruise terminal
Jacksonville cruise port terminal was built in 2003. The building of JAXPORT is located beside the Dames Point Bridge, at the Dames Point Marine Terminal, northwest corner. The Interstate I-95 is few miles away.
Jacksonville Port Authority operates Jacksonville cruise port terminal.
There is only one berth. It is 393 m (1289 feet) long. The area for embarkation of passengers is 1,400 m2 (15,000 square ft), the baggage are spreads over 2,600 m2 (28,000 square ft). In front of Jacksonville cruise port terminal, there is a parking area for approximately 600 vehicles.
The first ship that began regular service from JAXPORT was MV Zenith (Celebrity Cruises) in October 2003. On February 27, 2004 Carnival Cruise Lines christened Carnival Miracle at Jacksonville cruise port terminal.
In February 2005, during the Super Bowl XXXIX, JAXPORT housed four floating hotels. There were 3,500 rooms for fans plus night clubs, restaurants and cafes.
Parking: guarded 24/7, next to Jacksonville cruise port terminal building
Jacksonville tours, shore excursions, hotels
City Tours and Shore Excursions
- Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens: visit the JAX zoo and meet more than 20 mammals and reptiles species. Get close to 1600 animals in amazing landscape area.
- Fort Clinch State Park: it dates from 1847. The old seafront fort will guide you through the daily life of the Union Soldier in the era of the Civil War.
- Museum of Science and History: or MOSH. The exhibitions are interesting for visitor from all ages.
- Museum of Southern History: go back to the Antebellum period.
- Kingsley Plantation: if you visit this cotton plantation, you will feel like you are in the late years of the 18th century. This is the “Sunshine State”‘s oldest plantation.
- Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens: along the St. John’s River you will find the amazing Ninah and Arthur Cummer artistick works collection. They shared the collection in 1961. Since then it rose from 60 to 5,000 works.
- Jacksonville Maritime Museum: great place to visit if you want to discover Florida naval vessels. There are a lot of interactive exhibitions and Titanic scale model.
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery Tour: chose between guided tour or own walk in the beer brewing process. If you are over 21, don’t miss the “Tasting Room.”
The Jacksonville cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Jacksonville, JAXPORT, Florida.
If you lose the Jacksonville location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.
Port Jacksonville cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Jacksonville, JAXPORT, Florida. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|Day||Ships in port|
5 January, 2017
9 January, 2017
14 January, 2017
19 January, 2017
23 January, 2017
28 January, 2017
1 January, 2017
4 January, 2017
The large river cruise ship American Star crashed into the Main Street Bridge in Jacksonville FL Friday evening (November 25), leaving the cruiser...November 26, 2016
The Port of Jacksonville resumed operations late Saturday following Hurricane Matthew. The Port of Charleston is to be reopened today, so a pair of...October 10, 2016
The U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) rescued a man on Thursday, September 1, who was experiencing appendix pain one mile east of Port Canaveral. The...September 4, 2016
Carnival Cruise Line successfully tested out its Carnival Journeys sailings - longer voyages of 9 to 15 nights. Now, the line has added 22 new...February 5, 2016