Shanghai cruise port is major port of call for all Asia pacific cruises and it links all around the world. The port terminals are home to Royal Caribbean Cruises, Costa Rica Cruises and Star Cruises. Shanghai cruise port is in the ship schedule of Holland America Volemdam, Ocean Princess, Sapphire Princess, Crystal Symphony, Diamond Princess, Celebrity Millennium, Arcadia, Azamara Quest, Oceania Nautica and more innovative vessels. The terminals of Shanghai cruise port are three – Wusongkou Cruise International Terminal, Waigaoqiao International Cruise Terminal and Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal.
Shanghai cruise terminal
The second Shanghai cruise port terminal is at the Baoshan District and is also known as “Baoshan Cruise Terminal.”
The terminal has two berths. The first can accommodate 100,000-ton vessel and the second – 200,000-ton vessel. The length of Shanghai cruise port terminal’s coastline is 774 m.
The port is located on the Huangpu River at Wusong estuary and ships dock temporary on their route to Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal.
Port Wusongkou has a major role due to its location in adjacent to the Eastern Sea (where the Yangtze River meets the Huangpu River).
Shanghai Waigaoqiao Port
Shanghai Port Group operates the Third Shanghai cruise port terminal. It is 30 km away from the city downtown, located in the Shanghai’s Pudong New Area, at Waigaoqiao. The distance to Wusongkou International Cruise Terminal is 7 km, direction East.
Shanghai Waigaoqiao Port can accommodate simultaneously up to four large cruise ships.
Wusongkou Cruise Terminal
No.01 Baoyang Road,
Shanghai tours, shore excursions, hotels
City Tours and Shore Excursions
- The Bund: the center of Shanghai since the mid 19th century. The world famous waterfront will guide you through the past and the future with the promenade views across the Pudong River.
- Shanghai Acrobatic Troupe: visit the amazing show at the Shanghai Center Theatre at night.
- Shanghai Museum: one of China’s best museums. Discover over 120,000 artifacts of the history in 11 galleries.
- Huangpu River Cruise: chose you cruise range from half an hour to four hours. You will take a different look at the city highlights.
- Jade Buddha Temple: the most popular temple in Shanghai. The white jade Buddhas were brought in 1881. They are made of Burmese jade and you will see them separated in houses in the middle of stones and jewels.
- Nanjing Lu: the most popular shopping street. There you will find “something for everyone.”
- Yu Yuan Garden: dates from the 16th century. You will need days to discover all its beauties and attraction. The most popular is the Grand Rockery.
- Xin Tian Di: the most popular district in Shanghai for bars and restaurants.
- Peace Hotel: built in 1929, one of the world’s finest hotels.
|Day||Ships in port|
2 May, 2016
7 May, 2016
10 May, 2016
11 May, 2016
14 May, 2016
15 May, 2016
17 May, 2016
18 May, 2016
20 May, 2016
22 May, 2016
25 May, 2016
26 May, 2016
27 May, 2016
29 May, 2016
30 May, 2016
1 May, 2016
5 May, 2016
6 May, 2016
12 May, 2016
16 May, 2016