Costa Venezia deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the Costa Venezia cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Costa Venezia staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Costa Venezia (built 2019) is Costa's first cruise ship constructed and designed specifically for the Chinese market. Of this class, two new cruise liners for Costa were scheduled for deliveries in 2019 (Venezia) and 2020 (still unnamed sistership), both constructed by Fincantieri.
- Each ship has 2116 cabins and passenger capacity 4232 (max / double-occupancy 5260).
- Ship's design features more efficient use of both indoor and open-deck spaces, with several multi-functional areas.
- The activity (Lido) deck features aqua park with a water slide, high-rope garden, mini-golf course.
- Pool Deck is covered with a retractable glass roof.
- The Beach Club (adults only complex) is beneath the glass roof and features a swimming pool, waterslides, rock climbing wall, sports deck area. This deck also has a giant LED wall for movies and other outdoor video entertainment.
- The ship has dedicated club lounges for teens and kids, including for toddlers.
- Panoramic glass elevators connect the outdoor areas.
- The ship has a glass-bottomed skywalk, huge wellness complex (Organic Spa and Fitness), Plaza (with numerous bars and shops), Atrium Lobby Lounge (meeting place with a stage for street performers), large-capacity Theater (main show lounge).
Costa Venezia deck plans are property of Costa Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.