Ranging from 71 to 127 days, HAL's Grand Voyages take travellers to the far corners of the world across 6 continents. All itineraries are roundtrips from Florida USA (Port Everglades/Fort Lauderdale).
Each Grand Voyage features an Early Booking Bonus valued at up to US$6730 per person for passengers who book the full Africa itinerary by February 25, 2022, or the full World Voyage or South America-Antarctica Voyage by June 1, 2022.
Highlights of the 2022 Grand Africa Voyage include:
- 71 days departing October 10, 2022, and sailing roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale FL aboard ms Zaandam on clockwise navigation around the continent.
- 4 overnights: Aqaba (Petra), Cape Town (two nights), Zanzibar, and Victoria (Mahe Island)
- 25 ports in 21 different countries and territories
- daylight Suez Canal transit en route to Aqaba, Jordan
- safari and wildlife opportunities
- 2 days at Cape Town to explore Table Mountain, Kulala Desert Lodge, Chapman's Peak Drive, Nelson Mandela's prison cell.
Highlights of the 2023 Grand World Voyage include:
- 127 days departing January 3, 2023, aboard ms Zaandam roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale FL on an itinerary that circles the globe on a westwardly route.
- ms Zaandam crosses the South Pacific to Australia and New Zealand before sailing up Africa's west coast and heading to Northern Europe.
- 61 ports in 30 different countries and island nations
- 8 overnights: Fuerte Amador (Panama City), Papeete, Sydney, Hobart, Adelaide, Fremantle (Perth), Cape Town, and Amsterdam
- 20 calls around Africa with opportunities for safari experiences.
Highlights of the 2023 Grand South America & Antarctica include:
- 74 days departing January 3, 2023, aboard ms Volendam roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale FL on an itinerary circling the continent on a counterclockwise route.
- 34 ports in 16 different countries and island nations across 2 continents
- 5 overnights: Fuerte Amador (Panama City), Manaus and Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, Buenos Aires (2 nights); Callao (Lima, 2 nights).
- Daylight Panama Canal transit and opportunities to visit the Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Patagonia, Iguazu Falls.
- 4 days of scenic cruising in Antarctica
- scenic cruising including the Chilean Fjords, Cape Horn, Amalia or Brujo Glacier, Strait of Magellan, Cockburn and Beagle channels.
- 12 calls in Brazil and a trip along the Amazon to Manaus.