Three HAL-Holland America Line's World Cruises - Grand Africa Voyage 2022, Grand World Voyage 2023, and Grand South America and Antarctica Voyage 2023, are now open for booking.
Ranging from 71 to 127 days, HAL's Grand Voyages take travellers to the far corners of the world across 6 continents. All itineraries are roundtrips from Florida USA (Port Everglades/Fort Lauderdale).
Each Grand Voyage features an Early Booking Bonus valued at up to US$6730 per person for passengers who book the full Africa itinerary by February 25, 2022, or the full World Voyage or South America-Antarctica Voyage by June 1, 2022.
Highlights of the 2022 Grand Africa Voyage include:
- 71 days departing October 10, 2022, and sailing roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale FL aboard ms Zaandam on clockwise navigation around the continent.
- 4 overnights: Aqaba (Petra), Cape Town (two nights), Zanzibar, and Victoria (Mahe Island)
- 25 ports in 21 different countries and territories
- daylight Suez Canal transit en route to Aqaba, Jordan
- safari and wildlife opportunities
- 2 days at Cape Town to explore Table Mountain, Kulala Desert Lodge, Chapman's Peak Drive, Nelson Mandela's prison cell.
Highlights of the 2023 Grand World Voyage include:
- 127 days departing January 3, 2023, aboard ms Zaandam roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale FL on an itinerary that circles the globe on a westwardly route.
- ms Zaandam crosses the South Pacific to Australia and New Zealand before sailing up Africa's west coast and heading to Northern Europe.
- 61 ports in 30 different countries and island nations
- 8 overnights: Fuerte Amador (Panama City), Papeete, Sydney, Hobart, Adelaide, Fremantle (Perth), Cape Town, and Amsterdam
- 20 calls around Africa with opportunities for safari experiences.
Highlights of the 2023 Grand South America & Antarctica include:
- 74 days departing January 3, 2023, aboard ms Volendam roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale FL on an itinerary circling the continent on a counterclockwise route.
- 34 ports in 16 different countries and island nations across 2 continents
- 5 overnights: Fuerte Amador (Panama City), Manaus and Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, Buenos Aires (2 nights); Callao (Lima, 2 nights).
- Daylight Panama Canal transit and opportunities to visit the Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Patagonia, Iguazu Falls.
- 4 days of scenic cruising in Antarctica
- scenic cruising including the Chilean Fjords, Cape Horn, Amalia or Brujo Glacier, Strait of Magellan, Cockburn and Beagle channels.
- 12 calls in Brazil and a trip along the Amazon to Manaus.