P&O World Cruises 2018 and 2019 on Arcadia and Aurora ships are an exceptional choice of magnificent Around the World cruises from Southampton UK! Aurora is sailing for full around the world circumnavigation; Arcadia is exploring South America, Asia, Australia/New Zealand and the Hawaii! The following world cruises review is integrated with Around The World Cruises from Southampton and PO cruise deals UK.
P&O World Cruises in 2018 and 2019 – the top 10 reasons to choose P&O over the others!
- No matter which of P&O world cruises you choose, because you’re certain to experience an unforgettable start with 48 to 115 nights exploration.
- It is only P&O line that brings together comfort, luxury and full relaxation - at affordable prices!
- If you are seeking for inspiring vistas & iconic cities as Sydney or Hong Kong, P&O Round The World voyages provide endless discovery opportunities.
- P&O offers 4 ex-UK sailings for 2018, all departing from Southampton.
- P&O world voyages offer a number of new for the line ports - proving there is always more to discover with p and o! From experiencing simple life in Vietnam- Hoi An, exploring Puerto Princesa, wandering the landscaped gardens of former capital of Burma, Yangon - plenty to stir your adventurer spirit.
- In addition to full P&O world deals, you will find cruises to & from Australia from UK, and to New Zealand - Connoisseur cruises which focus on certain segments of offered full journeys; shorter fly-cruises, that ensure if you can’t be away for months the options for adventure aren’t less varied.
- With a collection of P&O cruise and land tours, you can enrich your holiday further by exploring in & around the cities of Los Angeles and Cape Town, or visiting Jaipur’s Amber Fort - on a tour from Mumbai - witness the sunset over Agra Taj Mahal!
- These P and O World cruises offer excellent value for money- P and O adds the reassurance of the new Price Promise. It is P&O promise to passengers that they can purchase Vantage Fare and take advantage of many benefits for booking early, with the guarantee that should p&o reduce Vantage Fare for a holiday they have already booked, the P&O cruise company will pass on reduction automatically.
- With P&O you will be sure to join a journey which is going to be an adventure of a lifetime! No other UK cruise ship company is better placed for bringing the world to your door.
- It does not matter what age we are on P and O world cruises. The passion for new views and the will to explore the whole world around us will live forever!
- And this is the link to the official website page at pocruises.com.
P&O World Cruise 2018 Aurora, Arcadia, Oriana Itineraries
P&O Aurora 2018 will sail on her 65-night cruise to South America on January 3, 2018, out of Southampton (including 5 evening calls and 3 overnight stays – Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, and Santiago). This world cruise will call at 23 destinations in 17 countries, sailing nearly 18,500 nautical miles. P&O Aurora 2018 world voyage will offer 20 new ports of call (in comparison to Aurora’s world cruise 2017) and will also feature visits in some of the most iconic destinations in the world, including scenic cruising around Cape Horn and Glaciers, as well as nearly two weeks in the Sunny Caribbean. Prices start from £ 5,999 per person for Inside Cabin accommodations, including onboard credit from £200 pp.
P&O Arcadia 2018 will sail on her 99-night full World Cruise on January 9, 2018 out of Southampton (including 3 evening calls and 4 overnight stays - San Francisco, Sydney, Hong Kong and Singapore). This world cruise will call at 36 destinations in 21 countries, sailing nearly 33,500 nautical miles. P&O Arcadia 2018 world voyage will offer 12 new ports of call (in comparison to Arcadia’s world cruise 2017) and will also feature visits in some of the most iconic destinations in the world. Prices start from £ 9,999 per person for Inside Cabin accommodations, including onboard credit up to £2100 pp.
P&O Oriana 2018 will sail on her 50-night Caribbean & America Discovery on January 6, 2018 out of Southampton. This world cruise will call at 22 destinations in 16 countries, sailing nearly 12,500 nautical miles. P&O Oriana 2018 world voyage will offer 16 new ports of call and will also feature visits in some of the most iconic destinations in the world. Prices start from £ 3,299 per person for Inside Cabin accommodations, including onboard credit up to £1250 pp.
NOTE: In May 2017 it was announced that the UK based contemporary market unit in Carnival Corp. & plc, P&O Cruises, will operate just one world cruise in both 2018 and 2019 and deploy Aurora, which has performed the 2nd such cruise of the cruise line, on sailings to South America instead. The remaining world voyage will depart in January of both 2018 and 2019 and run westbound through Panama and Suez Canal. It will be operated by Arcadia, which has done a world voyage each year for a few years in a row. Aurora will sail on a 65-night South America cruise on January 3, 2018 and a 55-night cruise to the same region a year later. After these, the ship will operate shorter voyages to Norway and the Caribbean.