Cunard Line’s 2022 cruise schedule for RMS Queen Mary 2 (QM2), Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria is now on sale. 35+ countries feature in the 162 itineraries, covering from the north of the Arctic Circle to the Mediterranean as well from the Pacific to the Atlantic Ocean, via the Panama Canal.
Queen Elizabeth is returning to Alaska with 7 and 10-night sailings, departing from and returning to Vancouver BC, visiting Glacier Bay, Haines, Hubbard Glacier, Skagway, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, and Victoria. 10-night Alaska cruises start at US$1600 per person.
From Alaska, Queen Elizabeth sails through the Panama Canal, across to the Mediterranean, where she is scheduled to embark on a series of 7- and 14-night fly-cruises from Barcelona.
Highlights on QM2 include a 7-night Independence Day Celebration, featuring an overnight in Boston and calls at Bar Harbor and Halifax, as well as her transatlantic crossings with 19 new cruises between New York and Southampton UK.
Examples of the new 2022 itineraries include:
- 10-night Alaska (US$1600) on Queen Elizabeth departing June 14, 2022, roundtrip from Vancouver with ports of call Juneau, Hubbard Glacier, Skagway, Glacier Bay, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria BC.
- 14-night Panama Canal (US$2100) on Queen Elizabeth, departing July 26, 2022, from Los Angeles to Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale) with ports of call Cabo San Lucas, Puntarenas, Panama Canal, and Oranjestad.
- 7-night Transatlantic East (US$950) on Queen Mary 2, departing December 3, 2022, from New York to Southampton, including a return flight from the UK to the US.
- 13-night Eastern Caribbean (US$2400) on Queen Mary 2, departing November 20, 2022, roundtrip from New York with ports of call Saint Maarten, Barbados, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- 7-night Independence Day Celebration (US$1750) on Queen Mary 2, departing July 1, 2022, roundtrip from New York with ports of call Bar Harbor, Boston, and Halifax.
Cunard cruises for Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria, from April 2022 through January 2023, and Queen Elizabeth, from May through November 2022, went on sale on November 17.
Subsequent deployment including details of Queen Elizabeth’s winter 2022 program and Australia cruises will be released in 2021.