Oceania revealed its 2021-2022 Tropics & Exotics Collection of new itineraries to the Caribbean, South Pacific, South America, Africa, and the Far East.
Now passengers will receive even more value with the line's OLife Choice airfare promotion that includes Free Roundtrip Airport Transfers on all 2021-2022 Tropics & Exotics Collection cruises. Passengers will benefit from both a seamless experience and peace of mind with the included airport to ship and ship transfers.
This collection of voyages features 105 itineraries, 75 of which are brand new, and 10 new ports of call to explore. It explores Africa's many personalities with one-of-a-kind touring options like unforgettable safaris, ventures to South America's southernmost reaches, and explores the best of Patagonia.
Highlights in the 2021-2022 Tropics & Exotics Collection include the line's Amazon voyages, that combine rainforest explorations with unique Caribbean destinations, and thrilling expeditions around South America's southern tip. Here are a few highlights from Oceania Cruises’ new trips in South America:
- 18-day Transit of the Americas (December 1, 2021) aboard Oceania Marina featuring a Panama Canal transit, overnights in Lima and Fuerte Amador plus calls on Ecuador and Western Caribbean islands and ports
- 20-day Polar & Patagonian Quest (January 8, 2022) aboard Oceania Marina featuring scenic cruising in Antarctica including by Paradise Bay, Half Moon Island, and Deception Island, plus cruising the Chilean Fjords and calls on Punta Arenas, Port Stanley, and Laguna San Rafael
- 12-day Radiant Rhythms (February 14, 2022) aboard Oceania Marina featuring overnights in Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires along with calls on Sao Paulo, Paraty, and Montevideo
- 21-day Astounding Amazon (February 26, 2022) aboard Oceania Marina featuring 8 days along the Amazon including an overnight in Manaus and visits to Santarem and Boca da Valeria plus calls on Brazilian seaside towns and Caribbean destinations.
Calling on a set of off-the-beaten-path islands like Bonaire, Guadeloupe, Dominica, Saint Vincent, and Trinidad, Oceania Sirena and Riviera spend the winter season cruising Oceania Cruises’ uncommon Caribbean. Several voyages begin and end in Barbados.
A couple of Panama Canal cruises feature an overnight in the new port of Panama City, multicultural capital of Central America. Following are a few of Oceania Cruises’ new Caribbean sailings:
- 10-day Crystalline Caribbean (November 11 and 21, 2021) aboard Oceania Sirena roundtrip Bridgetown featuring the new port of Iles des Saintes along with Roseau, Kingstown, Port of Spain and other Caribbean destinations
- 12-day Sunny Festivities (December 23, 2021) aboard Oceania Riviera featuring unique ports like Kralendijk, Pointe-a-Pitre, and Willemstad
- 10-day Panama Potpourri (January 22 & February 1, 2022) aboard Oceania Sirena featuring a Panama Canal Transit, an overnight in Panama City and calls on Western Caribbean ports
- 12-day Bays to Beaches (February 7, 2022) aboard Oceania Riviera featuring the Aruba-Bonaire-Curacao trio, St. George's, Pointe-a-Pitre, and more
- 12-day Amber to Antilles (March 5, 2022) aboard Oceania Sirena from Miami FL to Oranjestad Aruba featuring calls on Bridgetown, Puerto Plata, St Johns, Kralendijk Bonaire, and more.