NCL-Norwegian Cruise Line opened for sale a range of winter 2022-2023 worldwide voyages for 13 of its 18 liners, providing guests with a variety of warm-weather destinations to choose from.
Latitudes Members receive a limited-time offer available on all cruise ships and all destinations that includes 15% off cruise prices as well as Bonus Latitudes Points for NCL's Latitudes Members. For a limited time only, all passengers can book all 5 Free at Sea Offers including Free Specialty Dining, Free Open Bar, Free Excursions, Free Kids, and Free WiFi for a US$2,900 value.
EXTRAORDINARY JOURNEYS: The new sailings offer a selection of Extraordinary Journeys - longer, one-of-a-kind port-rich cruises.
- Beginning November 12, 2022, Norwegian Jewel offers a selection of Panama Canal cruises featuring 12-day experiences from Los Angeles, San Diego, and Colon Panama, allowing passengers to plan additional vacation days pre-/post-cruise. The itineraries call at Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Acapulco, Huatulco, Puerto Quetzal, San Juan del Sur, Puntarenas, and Acajutla.
- Norwegian Getaway embarks on a 13-day European trip from Southampton UK to Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy on November 14, 2022. The vessel is scheduled to debut in Oporto and Villefranche-sur-Mer and call at Seville (Cadiz), Malaga, Cartagena, Palma de Mallorca, Barcelona, Lisbon, Paris (Le Havre), Livorno and Naples.
PANAMA CANAL: From October 2022 through March 2023, Norwegian Cruise Line offers a variety of itineraries ranging from 8 to 21-day sailings traversing the Panama Canal onboard NCL Norwegian Encore, Jewel, Pearl, Bliss, Gem, and Joy. The ships visit popular destinations in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Norwegian Encore begins a 21-day Panama Canal cruise on October 23, 2022, sailing from Seattle, repositioning to Miami FL. During the sailing, 8 out of 11 port-of-calls include a minimum of 9 to 11 hours of port time.
- Norwegian Joy debuts in Port Canaveral FL as she departs on a 14-day trip from Orlando to Los Angeles CA on December 4. During the voyage, she also calls at San Juan Del Sur for the first time and visits Cartagena, Puerto Caldera (Puntarenas), Puerto Quetzal, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo San Lucas.
- Kicking off the New Year, NCL Norwegian Gem offers 11- and 12-day voyages to and from New York City and Panama City in January-February 2023. During her 12-day cruise from New York City on January 2, she debuts in Puerto Limon and the Pacific Cruise Terminal in Panama City during an 11-day trip on January 14.
CARIBBEAN: Beginning January 28, 2022, through May 17, 2023, the cruise company offers a range of 5- to 14-day sailings across the Eastern, Western, and Southern Caribbean. NCL's itineraries include visits to Harvest Caye, the line’s resort destination in Belize, as well as calls at its private island resort in the Bahamas, Great Stirrup Cay. Ships sailing the Caribbean include NCL Bliss, Breakaway, Dawn, Encore, Epic, Escape, Gem, Getaway, Pearl, and Sky.
- Norwegian Encore sails an 11-day roundtrip Southern Caribbean cruise from Miami FL on December 23, 2022, making her debut in Castries, St. Lucia, and Saint John’s, and visiting Oranjestad, Willemstad, Kralendijk, St. Thomas, and Puerto Plata.
- Norwegian Breakaway, which is currently the newest and largest cruise ship sailing from New Orleans (Port NOLA), offers a mix of 5-, 7-, and 9-day roundtrip sailings to the Western Caribbean starting November 20, 2022.
- As of December 17, 2022, Norwegian Bliss calls Miami Florida home as she embarks on a cruise season of 7-day Western Caribbean roundtrip sailings through April 1, 2023, with calls at Roatan Island, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya, and Cozumel.
- On January 8 and February 26, 2023, passengers can embark on NCL Norwegian Getaway for a 12-day roundtrip sailing in the Southern Caribbean from New York City. The liner debuts in St. John’s, Antigua, and calls at San Juan, Basseterre, Castries, Bridgetown, Puerto Plata, and St. Thomas U.S.V.I.
MEXICAN RIVIERA: Sailing from the West Coast between Los Angeles CA and San Diego CA, passengers can take in the Mexican Riviera beauty with a mix of 5-, 7-, and 8-day roundtrip sailings between Norwegian Bliss, Joy, and Jewel beginning October 30, 2022, through April 16, 2023.
- Norwegian Joy kicks off her sailings on December 18, 2022, with an 8-day roundtrip sailing where she visits San Diego CA for the first time.
BAHAMAS: From December 23, 2022, through April 8, 2023, NCL Norwegian Getaway sails select 8-day voyages to the Bahamas and Florida from New York City which include calls at Port Canaveral, Nassau, and Great Stirrup Cay. Beginning January 20, 2023, through May 29, 2023, NCL Norwegian Sky sails 3- and 4-day roundtrip voyages from Miami FL, calling at Nassau, Freeport, and Great Stirrup Cay.
BERMUDA: In November 2022, NCL Norwegian Joy offers passengers a Bahamian winter escape on 5- and 7-day roundtrip sailings from New York City featuring overnights at the Royal Naval Dockyard. NCL Norwegian Getaway also offers a selection of 5-night cruises in December 2022, February & March 2023.