Palma de Mallorca cruise port is located at the Western Mediterranean center. It is a favorite call port. Currently, it is among the busiest departure ports due to its closeness to Palma de Mallorca airport.The cruises from Palma de Mallorca port increase each year. The ship schedule offers interesting voyages. The most common trip from Palma de Mallorca cruise port is a week voyage around the Western Mediterranean Sea.
Highlights: Cathedral, Bellver Castle, Valldemosa, La Granja, beaches
Palma de Mallorca cruise terminal
Palma de Mallorca is the biggest Spanish Balearic Island and it is the capital of the Balearic Islands. It is off the coast of Spain, direction East, in the Mediterranean. There is a big interest in cruises from Palma de Mallorca Cruise Port terminal, especially in the spring.
The biggest Balearic Islands port is located in the middle of the city. It is in front of the Old Town’s streets. The Port of Plama is connected from one side to the other by a beautiful long seafront promenade and it comprises four zones – Ribera (the shoreline dock), the commercial docks, the recreational docks and Dique del Oeste (the west dock).
Palma de Mallorca cruise port terminals are Estacion Maritima 1,2,3,4 and 5. The first four (Estacion Maritima 1,2,3 and 4) cruise terminals are for the cruise vessel docked at the Paraires and Poniente quays and are connected by a network of covered sidewalks. They have features like snackbar, cafeteria, office, restrooms, post office, police station and telephone kiosks. They are located southwest of the center of Plama (about a mile and a half).
The cruise ships that dock at the west sea wall (Dique Del Oeste) piers are served by passengers terminal Estacion Martima 5.
Palma de Mallorca tours, shore excursions, hotels
City Tours and Shore Excursions
Palma de Mallorca is a charming place to visit with a lot of attractions, magnificent architecture, sidewalk places for a coffee and very friendly and hospitable population. You can enjoy both shore excursions and city tours in the area.
- Pisa’s leaning tower, from Livorno
- the iconic David, artwork of Michelangelo in Florence, from Livorno
- the Cappuchini Catacombs, Palermo
- the ambient old town of Ibiza
- La Seu: the most popular attraction in Palma de Mallorca. The gorgeous cathedral was built more than 300 years, the construction began in the 13th century. Gaudi took part in its 20th century rebuilding.
- Almudaina Palace: or Palacio de la Almudaina was a fortress converted in the 13th century into a palace for the monarchy of Mallorca. Currently it is a great museum where you can see paintings, Flemish tapestries, carpets from the Middle East and other artworks.
- Bellver Castle: here are the Despuig Classical Sculpture and Palma History Museums. To go there you will have to hike up the hill starting from Estacion Maritima for approximately 10 minutes.
- C’an Pere Antoni Beach: sunny beach with golden sands and warm clean water. Located South of the La Seu.
- Palma To Soller Railway: take a 27 km journey to Soller, small and lively village in the mountain, by a retro electric train. This will take about an hour and you will enjoy views from all over the island. You can take the train from the Palma station, located at the city center.
The Palma de Mallorca cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Island, Spain.
If you lose the Palma de Mallorca location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.
Port Palma de Mallorca cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Island, Spain. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|Day||Ships in port|
2 January, 2017
3 January, 2017
10 January, 2017
14 January, 2017
17 January, 2017
24 January, 2017
31 January, 2017
According to local media in Spain, hundreds of passengers have disembarked from the MS Sovereign cruise ship in Palma de Mallorca port, furious over...November 26, 2016
AIDA Cruises changed its plan to deploy AIDAbella in Shanghai on an year-round basis, starting in spring 2017. Instead, the cruise ship will offer...September 19, 2016
SeaDream Yacht Club offers opportunities for cruisers to visit over 20 wineries at boutique ports of call along the Mediterranean coast 2017. Line's...July 23, 2016
Scheduled for delivery in December 2017, MSC Seaside will offer a 20-night trans-Atlantic crossing to her year-round home, PortMiami. The cruise is...May 23, 2016
AIDA Cruises will introduce its second Mitsubishi-built ship, AIDAperla, on cruises from Palma de Mallorca 2017. Image: kreuzfahrtpiraten.de...March 12, 2016
AIDA Cruises re-shuffled its summer deployment for AIDAstella and AIDAaura. The 2,194-passenger AIDAstella switches from East to West Mediterranean...February 21, 2016
Thomson Cruises will launch its newest ship, Thomson Discovery, in June with an inaugural cruise from Palma de Mallorca. The 1,830...January 25, 2016
AIDA Cruises aggressively goes after the new-to-cruising with four 1-night sailings from Palma de Mallorca on AIDAblu. The voyages are from...July 22, 2015
Holiday giant Thomson Cruises could be sued by almost 100 vacationers who claim they suffered severe sickness and diarrhoea on Island Escape...May 8, 2015
Thomson Cruises announced it would name its newest cruise ship Thomson Discovery. The vessel will join the fleet in June 2016. In March the line...April 16, 2015