Marella Discovery current position
Specifications of Marella Discovery
|Year built||1996 / Age: 24|
|Builder||Chantiers de l’Atlantique (Saint-Nazaire, STX France)|
|Building cost||USD 280 million|
|Owner||TUI AG & Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd|
|Operator||Marella Cruises (Thomson UK)|
|Speed||24 kn / 44 kph / 28 mph|
|Length (LOA)||264 m / 866 ft|
|Beam (width)||32 m / 105 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||69472 gt|
|Passengers||1830 - 2074|
|Decks with cabins||10|
|Sister-ships||Marella Discovery 2 (Legend OTS), Enchantment OTS, Vision OTS, Grandeur OTS, Rhapsody OTS|
|Former names||TUI Discovery, Splendour of the Seas|
|Christened by||Lise Wilhelmsen|
Marella Discovery Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2020 Sep 05||7 days, round-trip Cosmopolitan Classics||Palma de Mallorca|
|2020 Sep 12||7 days, round-trip Highlights Of The Mediterranean||Palma de Mallorca|
|2020 Sep 19||7 days, round-trip Magic Of Spain||Palma de Mallorca|
|2020 Sep 26||7 days, round-trip Highlights Of The Mediterranean||Palma de Mallorca|
|2020 Oct 03||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean Secrets||Palma de Mallorca|
|2020 Oct 10||7 days, round-trip Cosmopolitan Classics||Palma de Mallorca|
|2020 Oct 17||7 days, round-trip Highlights Of The Mediterranean||Palma de Mallorca|
|2020 Oct 24||7 days, round-trip Cosmopolitan Classics||Palma de Mallorca|
|2021 Jan 05||7 days, round-trip Secret Shores||Montego Bay|
|2021 Jan 12||7 days, round-trip Pride Of Panama||Montego Bay|
|2021 Jan 19||7 days, round-trip Exotic Explorer||Montego Bay|
|2021 Jan 26||7 days, round-trip Panama Canal Experience||Montego Bay|
|2021 Feb 02||7 days, round-trip Exotic Explorer||Montego Bay|
|2021 Feb 09||7 days, round-trip Pride Of Panama||Montego Bay|
|2021 Feb 16||7 days, round-trip Exotic Explorer||Montego Bay|
|2021 Feb 23||7 days, round-trip Panama Canal Experience||Montego Bay|
|2021 Mar 02||7 days, round-trip Exotic Explorer||Montego Bay|
|2021 Mar 09||7 days, round-trip Pride Of Panama||Montego Bay|
|2021 Mar 16||7 days, round-trip Exotic Explorer||Montego Bay|
|2021 Mar 23||7 days, round-trip Panama Canal Experience||Montego Bay|
|2021 Mar 30||7 days, round-trip Exotic Explorer||Montego Bay|
|2021 Apr 06||7 days, round-trip Pride Of Panama||Montego Bay|
|2021 Apr 13||7 days, round-trip Secret Shores||Montego Bay|
|2021 Apr 20||12 days, one-way from Montego Bay to Port Canaveral||Montego Bay|
|2021 May 02||7 days, round-trip American Dream||Port Canaveral|
|2021 May 09||7 days, round-trip Sunshine State And Sands||Port Canaveral|
|2021 May 16||7 days, round-trip Big Apple Adventure||Port Canaveral|
|2021 May 23||7 days, round-trip Floridian Favourites||Port Canaveral|
|2021 May 30||7 days, round-trip American Dream||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Jun 06||7 days, round-trip Sunshine State And Sands||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Jun 13||7 days, round-trip American Dream||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Jun 20||7 days, round-trip Sunshine State And Sands||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Jun 27||7 days, round-trip American Dream||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Jul 04||7 days, round-trip Sunshine State And Sands||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Jul 11||7 days, round-trip American Dream||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Jul 18||7 days, round-trip Sunshine State And Sands||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Jul 25||7 days, round-trip Floridian Favourites||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Aug 01||7 days, round-trip Big Apple Adventure||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Aug 08||7 days, round-trip Floridian Favourites||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Aug 15||7 days, round-trip Big Apple Adventure||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Aug 22||7 days, round-trip Floridian Favourites||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Aug 29||7 days, round-trip Big Apple Adventure||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Sep 05||7 days, round-trip Sunshine State And Sands||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Sep 12||7 days, round-trip Big Apple Adventure||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Sep 19||7 days, round-trip Sunshine State And Sands||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Sep 26||7 days, round-trip Big Apple Adventure||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Oct 03||7 days, round-trip Sunshine State And Sands||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Oct 10||7 days, round-trip Big Apple Adventure||Port Canaveral|
|2021 Oct 17||7 days, round-trip Sunshine State And Sands||Port Canaveral|
Marella Discovery Review
Review of Marella Discovery
Launched in 1996 as "Splendour of the Seas", Marella Discovery cruise ship (formerly "TUI Discovery") is one of the Vision-class Royal Caribbean ships - together with Vision, Grandeur, Enchantment, Legend (now Marella Discovery 2) and Rhapsody. The vessel is fully-owned by TUI and chartered via the parent company TUI Cruises. Its operations for Marella Cruises (fka "Thomson Cruises", TUI's subsidiary company) started in June 2016, replacing Island Escape (now Ocean Gala) in the Mediterranean.
History - construction and ownership
Marella Cruises (formerly Thomson Cruises UK) is a British passenger shipping company and trademarked travel brand owned by TUI Group. The company entered the cruise market in 1973 via Thomson Holidays (now TUI UK), but due to rising fuel costs, this service was terminated in 1976. Thomson Cruises restarted passenger shipping operations in 1995. The Thomson brand was renamed to "Marella Cruises" in 2018. Marella's parent company (TUI Group) owns hotels, the sister-companies TUI Cruises, Marella Cruises, Hapag-Lloyd Cruises, the travel brands International Expeditions and Zegrahm Expeditions, also aircraft and the airlines Corsair International (France), TUI Airways (UK), TUI fly Nordic (Sweden), TUI fly Belgium, TUI fly Deutschland, TUI fly the Netherlands.
The 69,472-ton, 1,830-passenger Marella Discovery (former Splendour of the Seas) was one of Royal Caribbean's older cruise liners. The first Royal Caribbean vessels to offer balconies in a number of categories, the Vision-class ships feature acres of glass skylights allowing sunlight to flood in. A comprehensive refit in April 2016 will see Discovery transformed with a new design. Her exterior will feature a dynamic wave design to accentuate her sleek hull.
On April 13, 2016, Thomson Cruises announced that its newest fleet addition will be named TUI Discovery (initially announced as "Thomson Discovery"). The name was part of the company's re-branding and transfer from Thomson to TUI over the next 18 months and part of the strategy to introduce the TUI brand to UK clients. Marella Discovery is the first of Marella Cruises fleet to boast an all-inclusive drinks package as standard, and giving cruisers a wider choice of entertainment and dining included in the price of their vacation.
The Marella Discovery ship will also see the introduction of new technology to personalize and modernize the onboard experience. Passengers will be able to summon favorite tipples at the touch of a button from the sun loungers on adults-only deck, The Veranda, as well as to make dinner, entertainment and spa reservations at self-service kiosks, browse and buy photos of the cruise. A hi-tech shore excursion shop will showcase what to see in the destinations the ship will visit.
Cruise itinerary program
Marella Cruises launched its newest ship in June 2016 with an inaugural cruise from Palma de Mallorca. In 2017, the ship had scheduled Mediterranean 7-day itineraries from Palma, followed by a winter season in the Caribbean with roundtrip itineraries from Bridgetown Barbados.
Starting May 2018, Marella Discovery operates on roundtrips from a UK homeport - Newcastle UK (Port of Tyne). The ship's itinerary program includes the Norwegian Fjords, Russia, Iceland and some of the largest Baltic port cities - Stockholm, Tallinn, St Petersburg, Oslo, Helsinki, Rostock. In September 2018, Marella Discovery repositions to Southampton for 4 roundtrip itineraries (themed "Baltic Treasures", "European Experience", "Fantastic Fjords", "Seeking the Northern Lights").
In 2021, the cruise liner will be homeported in the USA (Port Canaveral, Orlando Florida) and offering 4 new Caribbean itineraries with 11 different call ports and a total of 26 departures (in the period May 2 through October 24, 2021). The ship will be docking at Port Canaveral's Cruise Terminal 5. The list of visited cruise ports includes NYC New York (overnight), Miami, Grand Turk Island, Tampa FL (overnight), Charleston SC, Bahamas (Freeport and Nassau), Norfolk VA, Key West FL, Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale FL), NOLA New Orleans. The Florida roundtrip Caribbean cruises are 7-days and 14-days in length.
Marella Discovery is the biggest in the fleet with 915 cabins, of which nearly 40% have private balconies. Most Marella Discovery staterooms are 150-190-sq.foot balcony rooms (395). There are a total of 15 stateroom categories. 17 are the wheelchair accessible rooms. The largest aboard Discovery are the Royal Suites (1000 ft2).
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Inside Marella Discovery there are a total of 8 dining venues including two brand new signature restaurants - "Gallery 47 degree" and "Snack Shack". Themed around British beach huts, the pool deck located Snack Shack is a festival-style eatery. It serves nachos and quesadillas during the day, popcorn and cocoa on film nights. Gallery 47-degree is located in the upstairs of MDR (main dining room) and serves contemporary Italian food.
Follows the complete list of Marella Discovery restaurants and food bars.
- Main Restaurant (Main Dining Room, complimentary, open-seating; offers buffet-style Breakfast 8:00 - 10:00 a.m. and Lunch 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. and waiter-served, multi-course Dinner 6:15 - 10:00 p.m.; once per week hosts the formal dress-code events Captain's Gala Dinner and Captain's Gala Reception, both with fixed dining times)
- Chef's Table (specialty, reservations-only, part of the MDR; opens at 7:00 p.m., with a 5-course gourmet dinner; guests can watch the chef preparing food in front of them)
- Gallery 47 (the signature restaurant inside the Main Restaurant; serves contemporary Italian specialties)
- Lido Restaurant (550-seat Lido buffet, open for Breakfast 7:00 -10:00 a.m., Lunch 12:00 - 3:00 p.m., Afternoon Tea 3:00 - 5:00 p.m., Dinner 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. and Late Night Snacks 9:30 - 12:00 p.m.; complimentary, with various food stations)
- Snack Bar (Snack Shack; complimentary deli restaurant; serves the outdoor pool deck area)
- A La Carte Restaurant (alternative dining venue; features International cuisine; part of the Sky Lounge; cover charges apply).
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Marella Discovery is currently the largest in Marella's fleet. The ship features multiple dining options (7 restaurants, 8 bars), a rock-climbing wall, mini-golf course, casino, and indoor pool. The Broadway Show Lounge has an 800-plus capacity and plush seating. The Outdoor Movie Screen is a debut for Marella Cruises. It's an open-air cinema for movies under the stars.
Follows the complete list of Marella Discovery lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens, and adults.
- Broadway Show Lounge (802-seat, features grand production shows with dance, acrobatics, comedy, and games)
- Cocktail & Piano Bar (104-seat)
- Lounge (338-seat live show entertainment venue; during the day hosts bingo sessions, karaoke events, dance parties, art auctions, game shows)
- Broad Street Shops (duty-free shopping arcade with boutiques selling watches, fine jewelry, Marella Cruises logo merchandise, luxury perfumes, fashion clothes, liquor, tobaccos, convenience goods); Boutique (luxury Spa cosmetics, beauty products)
- Photo Gallery & Shop
- Library with Internet access
- Atrium (5-deck high social hub; served by the Atrium Bar)
- The Coffee Port (12-seat bar for specialty coffees and teas served with complimentary desserts)
- Casino (240-seat; served by its own Bar)
- Main Pool area (kids pool, 4 whirlpools, sunbathing area; served by an alfresco Pool Bar)
- Outdoor Movie Screen (outdoor cinema with a large LED screen for live shows, sporting events, movie projections)
- Observatory Deck (indoor observation lounge with 270-degree panoramic views)
- Sky Lounge & Bar (top-deck observation lounge area served by the Sky Bar)
- Marella Kids' Club (play area, complimentary; offers supervised age-appropriate activities for kids 3-11 yo); Video Games Arcade
- Solarium (adults-only relaxation area with a swimming pool, two Whirlpools, tennis tables; covered with a glass roof)
- Oceans Spa & Gym (Wellness Centre: Treatment Rooms, Sauna, Steam Room, Beauty Salon, Relaxation Area; The Gym is Marella Cruises fleet's largest and has a separate Aerobic Studio)
- Cafe (serves the Spa complex; offers fresh juices and healthy food menu)
- Sports Deck (outdoor area with tennis tables); Jogging Track; Greens (9-hole Mini Golf Course); Rock Climbing Wall.
Marella Discovery - user reviews and comments
Photos of Marella DiscoveryAdd Photo
Marella Discovery ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
An incredible video has captured 10 cruise liners anchored in Weymouth Bay (off Isle of Portland, Dorset England) and at Portland Harbour on Saturday...July 23, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Marella Cruises UK's parent company TUI announced it would be extending Marella's passenger shipping cancellations up to July 30. On Friday, June 16...June 20, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Beginning on Friday, June 12, and ending on June 28, a total of 11 cruise ships will call at Port Mumbai India to disembark 10,000+ Indian crew stuck...June 13, 2020
- Cruise Industry
The UK's largest cruise company - Marella Cruises (owned by TUI Cruises UK), announced it will start passenger shipping operations in July with 3 of...May 6, 2020
146 Indian crew members stranded on a cruise ship due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, will disembark in Mumbai India on Thursday, April 23...April 22, 2020
As governments globally warn travellers to avoid ship cruises and operators see their business threatened by Coronavirus (COVID-19), USA's VP Mike...March 10, 2020
A couple of cruise ships brought thousands of Europeans to the rescue of Koh Samui. The last group of Chinese travellers already left the southern...February 6, 2020
The UK's biggest cruise ship travel company is refusing to refund thousands of cruisers whose voyages have been curtailed due to a faulty vessel...January 1, 2020
- Cruise Industry
The largest ship of Marella Cruises - Marella Discovery, called on Port Colombo (Sri Lanka) to boost the local tourism industry, agents Aitken...December 30, 2019
- Cruise Industry
British cruise company Marella Cruises chose Port Canaveral for its first cruise ship homeport in the United States. The line’s Marella...November 3, 2019
- show more news
Other Marella Cruises cruise ships
Marella Discovery Wiki
Marella Discovery cruise ship (former ms Splendour of the Seas and TUI Discovery) was acquired by Marella in March 2015. The next month, the company revealed the name of its latest fleet addition - "Thomson Discovery". However, in mid-April 2016, the parent company TUI Cruises decided to change the vessel's name to "TUI Discovery". The reason for the change was introducing the TUI brand to the UK market.
Discovery 1 joined the Marella's fleet on June 9, 2016. The ship is the line's biggest ever (with 915 staterooms, 40% of which with private balconies). Other best features are the multiple dining options, mini-golf course, casino, indoor swimming pool. The Broadway Show Lounge has 800+ capacity. The transformed RCI Spleandour is also the Marella's first ship with Outdoor Movie Screen and Rock-Climbing Wall, and the line's first ship to be operated with an all-inclusive drink package included as a standard amenity.
Following the GBP 10 million drydock refurbishment at Navantia shipyard (Cadiz Spain), Marella Discovery's christening ceremony was held on June 9, 2016, in Palma (Majorca Island, Spain). The naming ceremony was attended by over 600 suppliers, travel agents, and news media representatives. Twin godmothers for the event were a couple of crew members - a bar waitress (Philippines) and a head waiter (east India). There was an after party held on the ship's top deck, with traditional music and dances from the countries part of the Marella UK's cruise itineraries - Caribbean, Greece, France, Italy, Middle East, Spain. The naming ceremony was headed by the UK singer Jess Glynne, who also performed with the ship's own music band in a 30 min open deck show.
Marella Discovery cruises on the Western Mediterranean on round-trip itineraries leaving from Palma, Spain. During winter, the ship will be home-ported in Bridgetown Barbados for round-trip Caribbean itineraries to Martinique, Dominica, Guadeloupe, St Lucia, St Vincent, and Grenada. The Inaugural cruise was on June 11, 2016. The 7-day itinerary (June 11-18) was a round-trip from Palma to Ajaccio (Corsica-France), Civitavecchia-Rome (Italy), Livorno-Florence (Italy), Saint Raphael (French Riviera) and Barcelona (Spain).
The Apollo Group company was contracted for providing both Marella Discovery ships with the entire onboard hotel product and services. This includes administration, food staff (preparation and serving), housekeeping staff, also the vessel's provisioning and crewing. Apollo also assisted in the refit and refurbishment of the former Legend of the Seas (done in Singapore). For Marella Cruises, Apollo Group is also managing the ships Marella Celebration and Marella Dream. Other luxury cruise lines served by Apollo are Oceania (6 ships fleet) and RSSC-Regent Seven Seas (4 ships fleet).
Marella Discovery itineraries 2016
In 2016, Marella Discovery ship offered 7-day Western Mediterranean cruises round-trip from Spain (Palma De Mallorca). Prices started from USD 740 per person. Follows the list of itineraries (ports of call) out of Palma:
- Itinerary 1 (French Riviera cruises) 7-night to Corsica (Ajaccio), Rome (Civitavecchia port), Livorno (port to Florence/Pisa), France (St Raphael) and Barcelona.
- Itinerary 2 ("Cosmopolitan Classics") 7-night to Sicily (Messina), Naples, La Spezia, France (Villefranche port/ to Nice) and Spain (Palamos).
- Itinerary 2 ("Cosmopolitan Classics") 7-night to Sicily (Messina), Naples, La Spezia, France (Villefranche port/ to Nice) and Spain (Barcelona).
- Itinerary 3 ("Magic of Spain") 7-night to Spain (Cadiz /port to Seville), Portugal (Lisbon), UK (Gibraltar), Spain (Malaga, and Cartagena).
- Itinerary 3 ("Magic of Spain") 7-night to UK (Gibraltar), Portugal (Lisbon) and Spain (Cadiz/Seville, Malaga, and Cartagena).
- Winter 2016 / early 2017 Caribbean itineraries are round-trip 7-night cruises from Barbados (Bridgetown) visiting ports in Martinique (Fort de France), Dominica (Roseau), Guadeloupe (Pointe a Pitre), St Lucia (Castries), St Vincent (Kingstown) and Grenada (St George). This 7-night itinerary is without any days at sea.
In 2018, Marella Cruises for the first time ever homeported ship in the UK. That was Marella Discovery in Newcastle UK (from May 2018). The ship operated on Iceland and Baltic Sea cruises (to Scandinavia, Russia, Norwegian Fjords) visiting major port cities, including Stockholm, Tallinn, Reykjavik, St Petersburg. In September 2018, the ship was repositioned to Southampton England for 4 itineraries themed "Baltic Treasures", "European Experience" (Germany, Belgium, France, Amsterdam overnight), "Fantastic Fjords" (Norway) and "Northern Lights".
Splendour Of The Seas ship
Follows the table with information regarding the previously named “Splendour Of The Seas” vessel.
- Passenger decks: 10
- Cabin grades number: 26
- Total number of cabins: 902 (of which 87 Suites, 144 Balcony rooms)
- Dining Rooms: King & I
- Restaurants and food bars: Windjammer (buffet), Park Cafe (deli), Chops Grille (steakhouse), Izumi (Asian), Dog House
- Lounges & Bars: Top Hat, Viking Crown (nightclub), Concierge, Diamond, Optix (teen), Adventure Ocean (kids), Schooner, R Bar, Cafe Latte-tudes, Ben & Jerry’s, poolside bars
- Amenities: Complimentary 24-hour Room-Service, Adventure Ocean (Youth program), Internet/WiFi Access, Laundry.
- Vitality at Sea Spa, 6 jacuzzis, 3 pools, Rock-climbing Wall, Nursery
- Splendour was built in 1996 by the French shipbuilding company Chantiers de l'Atlantique (now part of STX France). The ship's godmother is Lise Wilhelmsen, the wife of Arne Wilhelmsen (yet another member of the Board of Royal Caribbean). Maiden Voyage began on the 31st of March, 1996.
RCI scheduled Splendour OTS drydock refurbishment for November 2013 (for the first time) to restructure this vessel effectively and quickly. Most of the public spaces were stripped down to steel and renovated, on many places new venues reappeared. One of the fun facts is that the renovation also resulted in 450 garbage containers full of the old Splendour's "not fun anymore" stuff. The Atrium was majorly changed, also every passenger room was completely renovated, including their bathrooms. New 124 balcony cabins were installed as well. The 2013 refit was done in Cadiz, Spain. On the Splendour's latest transformation Royal Caribbean used 800 of the ship's own crew, plus 200 crew members from other RCI ships. It was all done with the help of nearly 800 contractor firms, plus 200 of the Cadiz shipyard's workers.
One of the latest "gadget perks" found on Splendour OTS is the iPad in each cabin. Guests can order snacks from the room service menu to their rooms even at night, also to check their bills, make restaurant reservations, or just surf the Internet. Splendour features the RCI's signature rock-climbing and ice-skating activities, an 18-hole miniature golf course, family pool area, the new digital "Wayfinder" signage.
Splendour Of The Seas itineraries 2016
The Splendour ship left the RCI fleet in April 2016. The last Royal Caribbean cruise was on April 4th - a 16-day Suez Canal transition from Dubai to Venice. Follows the list of the vessel's last RCI itineraries (a round-trip out of Dubai and the relocation to Europe) with indicative prices PP.
- 6-day round-trip to Asia/Africa/M.E. from Dubai - Mon Mar 28 06:00pm (Dubai, departing), Tue Mar 29 08:00am to 05:00pm (Khasab), Wed Mar 30 09:00am to Thu Mar 31 06:00pm (Muscat), Fri Apr 01 (At Sea), Sat Apr 02 08:00am to 06:00pm (Abu Dhabi), Sun Apr 03 08:00am (Dubai, arrive) - prices started from Inside $780, Outside $940, Balcony $1570, Suite $2370.
- 16-day one-way to Asia/Africa/M.E. from Dubai - Mon Apr 04 06:00pm (Dubai, departing), Tue Apr 05 to Wed Apr 06 (At Sea), Thu Apr 07 08:00am to 08:00pm (Salalah), Fri Apr 08 to Mon Apr 11 (At Sea), Tue Apr 12 01:00am to 03:00pm (Transit the Suez Canal), Tue Apr 12 05:00pm to 09:00pm (Port Said), Wed Apr 13 08:00am to 08:00pm (Ashdod), Thu Apr 14 08:00am to 05:00pm (Haifa), Fri Apr 15 (At Sea), Sat Apr 16 08:00am to 06:00pm (Thira/Santorini), Sun Apr 17 06:00am to 08:00pm (Athens/Piraeus), Mon Apr 18 to Tue Apr 19 (At Sea), Wed Apr 20 06:15am (Venice, arrive) - prices started from Inside $960, Outside $1250, Balcony $2160.
These were the ship's last cruises in 2016 for the RCI - Royal Caribbean company.
Jan 04 (Mon)
prices from USD 577
|Jan 04 18:00 (Dubai, dep),|
Jan 05 08:00 - 17:00 (Khasab),
Jan 06 09:00 - Jan 07 18:00 (Muscat),
Jan 08 (At Sea),
Jan 09 08:00 - 18:00 (Abu Dhabi),
Jan 10 08:00 (Dubai).
Jan 11 (Mon)
prices from USD 622
|Jan 11 18:00 (Dubai, dep),|
Jan 12 08:00 - 17:00 (Khasab),
Jan 13 09:00 - Jan 14 18:00 (Muscat),
Jan 15 (At Sea),
Jan 16 08:00 - 18:00 (Abu Dhabi),
Jan 17 08:00 (Dubai).
Jan 18 (Mon)
prices from USD 584
|Jan 18 18:00 (Dubai, dep),|
Jan 19 08:00 - 17:00 (Khasab),
Jan 20 09:00 - Jan 21 18:00 (Muscat),
Jan 22 (At Sea),
Jan 23 08:00 - 18:00 (Abu Dhabi),
Jan 24 08:00 (Dubai).
Jan 25 (Mon)
prices from USD 584
|Jan 25 18:00 (Dubai, dep),|
Jan 26 08:00 - 17:00 (Khasab),
Jan 27 09:00 - Jan 28 18:00 (Muscat),
Jan 29 (At Sea),
Jan 30 08:00 - 18:00 (Abu Dhabi),
Jan 31 08:00 (Dubai).
Feb 01 (Mon)
prices from USD 584
|Feb 01 18:00 (Dubai, dep),|
Feb 02 08:00 - 17:00 (Khasab),
Feb 03 09:00 - Feb 04 18:00 (Muscat),
Feb 05 (At Sea),
Feb 06 08:00 - 18:00 (Abu Dhabi),
Feb 07 08:00 (Dubai).
Feb 08 (Mon)
prices from USD 824
|Feb 08 18:00 (Dubai, dep),|
Feb 09 08:00 - 17:00 (Khasab),
Feb 10 09:00 - Feb 11 18:00 (Muscat),
Feb 12 (At Sea),
Feb 13 08:00 - 18:00 (Abu Dhabi),
Feb 14 08:00 (Dubai).
Feb 15 (Mon)
prices from USD 584
|Feb 15 18:00 (Dubai, dep),|
Feb 16 08:00 - 17:00 (Khasab),
Feb 17 09:00 - Feb 18 18:00 (Muscat),
Feb 19 (At Sea),
Feb 20 08:00 - 18:00 (Abu Dhabi),
Feb 21 08:00 (Dubai).
Feb 22 (Mon)
prices from USD 584
|Feb 22 18:00 (Dubai, dep),|
Feb 23 08:00 - 17:00 (Khasab),
Feb 24 09:00 - Feb 25 18:00 (Muscat),
Feb 26 (At Sea),
Feb 27 08:00 - 18:00 (Abu Dhabi),
Feb 28 08:00 (Dubai).
Feb 29 (Mon)
prices from USD 652
|Feb 29 18:00 (Dubai, dep),|
Mar 01 08:00 - 17:00 (Khasab),
Mar 02 09:00 - Mar 03 18:00 (Muscat),
Mar 04 (At Sea),
Mar 05 08:00 - 18:00 (Abu Dhabi),
Mar 06 08:00 (Dubai).
Mar 07 (Mon)
prices from USD 652
|Mar 07 18:00 (Dubai, dep),|
Mar 08 08:00 - 17:00 (Khasab),
Mar 09 09:00 - Mar 10 18:00 (Muscat),
Mar 11 (At Sea),
Mar 12 08:00 - 18:00 (Abu Dhabi),
Mar 13 08:00 (Dubai).
Mar 14 (Mon)
prices from USD 689
|Mar 14 18:00 (Dubai, dep),|
Mar 15 08:00 - 17:00 (Khasab),
Mar 16 09:00 - Mar 17 18:00 (Muscat),
Mar 18 (At Sea),
Mar 19 08:00 - 18:00 (Abu Dhabi),
Mar 20 08:00 (Dubai).
Mar 21 (Mon)
prices from USD 779
|Mar 21 18:00 (Dubai, dep),|
Mar 22 08:00 - 17:00 (Khasab),
Mar 23 09:00 - Mar 24 18:00 (Muscat),
Mar 25 (At Sea),
Mar 26 08:00 - 18:00 (Abu Dhabi),
Mar 27 08:00 (Dubai).
Mar 28 (Mon)
prices from USD 779
|Mar 28 18:00 (Dubai, dep),|
Mar 29 08:00 - 17:00 (Khasab),
Mar 30 09:00 - Mar 31 18:00 (Muscat),
Apr 01 (At Sea),
Apr 02 08:00 - 18:00 (Abu Dhabi),
Apr 03 08:00 (Dubai).
Apr 04 (Mon)
prices from USD 956
|Apr 04 18:00 (Dubai, dep),|
Apr 05 - Apr 06 (At Sea),
Apr 07 08:00 - 20:00 (Salalah),
Apr 08 - Apr 11 (At Sea),
Apr 12 01:00 - 15:00 (Transit the Suez Canal),
Apr 12 17:00 - 21:00 (Port Said),
Apr 13 08:00 - 20:00 (Ashdod),
Apr 14 08:00 - 17:00 (Haifa),
Apr 15 (At Sea),
Apr 16 08:00 - 18:00 (Thira/Santorini),
Apr 17 06:00 - 20:00 (Athens/Piraeus),
Apr 18 - Apr 19 (At Sea),
Apr 20 06:15 (Venice).
Marella Discovery User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review