Marella Explorer Review and Specifications
Specifications of Marella Explorer
|Year built||1996 / Age : 22|
|Builder||Meyer Werft (Papenburg, Germany)|
|Building cost||USD 320 million|
|Owner||TUI AG and RCCL (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd)|
|Operator||Marella Cruises (UK)|
|Speed||22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph|
|Length (LOA)||264 m / 866 ft|
|Beam (width)||32 m / 105 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||76998 gt|
|Passengers||1924 - 2681|
|Decks with cabins||10|
|Former names||MV Galaxy, Celebrity Galaxy, TUI Mein Schiff 1, TUI Explorer|
|Christened by||Ina Muller (TUI)|
Current itinerary of Marella Explorer
Marella Explorer current cruise is 7 days, round-trip Highlights of the Mediterranean. Prices start from USD 1042 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 22 Sep, 2018 and ends on 29 Sep, 2018.
|Date / Time||Port|
|22 Sep||Departing from Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Island, Spain|
|24 Sep 08:00 - 18:00||Propriano, Corsica, France|
|25 Sep 07:00 - 19:00||Civitavecchia, Rome, Italy|
|26 Sep 07:00 - 19:00||Carrara, Italy|
|27 Sep 07:00 - 17:00||Saint-Raphael, France Riviera|
|28 Sep 10:00 - 18:00||Barcelona, Spain|
|29 Sep||Arriving in Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Island, Spain|
Review of Marella Explorer
Marella Explorer cruise ship (formerly "Mein Schiff 1" with TUI Cruises) was launched in 1996 as "MV Galaxy", It was TUI fleet's oldest, with sisterships the old Mein Schiff 2 (former "Celebrity Mercury", since 2019 Marella Explorer 2) and Celebrity Century (currently SkySea Golden Era). The ship was built for Celebrity Cruises, renamed to "Celebrity Galaxy" in 2008 and joined TUI fleet in 2009. The vessel entered Thomson's (Marella) fleet in 2017 under the name "TUI Explorer", but in October was renamed to "Marella Explorer". In 2018, the newbuild TUI Mein Schiff 1 took the name "Schiff 1".
History - construction & ownership
The 77,000-ton, 1,870-passenger cruise ship was built for the Royal Caribbean’s Celebrity Cruises company, renamed to "Celebrity Galaxy" in 2008 and joined TUI fleet in 2009 after an extensive drydock refit. The vessel entered Marella Cruises fleet in 2017. Mein Schiff 1 was one of TUI's two oldest Century-class vessels - followed by Mein Schiff 2 (former "Celebrity Mercury", to be renamed "Marella Explorer 2") and Celebrity Century (currently SkySea Golden Era).
The Explorer joins Marella Cruises fleet as the 3rd vessel transferred from other RCCL-owned fleets. It was preceed by Marella Discovery (2015, former Splendour of the Seas) and Marella Discovery 2 (2017, former Legend of the Seas) and followed by TUI Explorer 2 (2018, the old Mein Schiff 2).
Marella Explorer features a new-for-the-fleet kids pool, an innovative entertainment program, 10 dining venues. Another fleet-first for Marella Cruises is the tasting menu-type restaurant in one of the brand new yet-unnamed venues, described as "an intimate space, suited for couples or friends."
The Indigo flagship bar is ship's focal point. A new high-end London style drinking venue named Aperitif links Kora La and Surf & Turf restaurants. Other features include: The Scoops ice-cream parlour with bicycle-themed quirky seating; The Lounge - another new venue with colour-changing bar and brightly-coloured piano; Umi Sushi counter; The Mediterranean dining venue with a glass roof inspired by local tavernas, housing two inclusive restaurants (pizzeria and tapas) and for-fee Hot Stone Grill.
Cruise itinerary program
Marella Explorer itinerary program is based on Western Mediterranean 7-night cruises leaving round-trip from Palma De Mallorca Spain. Among the ports of call are popular French Riviera cruise ports in France.
- The themed "Cosmopolitan Classics" itinerary visits Palermo Sicily, Livorno-Florence, Villefranche-Nice, and Palamos Spain.
- The themed "Highlights Of The Mediterranean" itinerary visits Ajaccio Corsica, Civitavecchia-Rome, Marina di Carrara Italy, Saint Raphael France, and Barcelona.
- The themed "Magic Of Spain" itinerary vists Cadiz Spain, Lisbon Portugal, Gibraltar UK, Malaga Spain, and Cartagena Spain.
- The themed "Mediterranean Secrets" itinerary visits Porto Torres Sardinia, La Spezia, Calvi Corsica, Sete France, and Tarragona Spain.
- Note: See dates and prices per person in the "wiki" section below.
Marella Explorer has a total of 962 cabins, around 40% of which have private balconies. All cabins are with individual air-conditioning, wardrobes, flat TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee-making facilities, en-suite bathrooms. The accommodations consist of:
- Indoor (16 m2, fleet's largest), Outdoor (17 m2), Single Indoor / Outdoor cabins (Decks 4, 5, 8, 9)
- Balcony cabins (17 m2), 14x Family Balcony (20 m2; decks 9, 10, 12, each with 2 twin beds)
- Suites - Balcony Junior Suite (22 m2) and Executive Suite (49 m2).
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Marella Explorer has a total of 10 dining venues, including Surf & Turf, Kora La, Snack Shack, Umi Sushi and open air Mediterranean Restaurant with Pizza and Tapas areas. The Kora La features Oriental-style lanterns and paintings paired with pan-Asian menu of noodle dishes and curries. This is a fine dining addition and there is a small premium to eat here.
The dining venues aboard Marella Explorer are located on decks 5, 6, 7 and 11.
Follows the complete list of Marella Explorer restaurants and food bars.
- Latitude 53, situated on two decks, 5 and 6, is the main waiter service restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows and gold-and-grey colour scheme.
- Vista on Deck 5, situated in Latitude 53. In the evening, it transforms into an Italian restaurant for regional favourites prepared with authentic ingredients.
- The Dining Club on Deck 5 is a fine dining restaurant which serves experimental cuisine. There is a charge to dine here.
- Umi Sushi on Deck 7 serves sushi, sashimi, nigiri rolls that are prepared in front of the guests of the eatery. Umi Sushi is open for dinner only, and costs extra.
- Kora La on Deck 7 has oriental-style lanterns and paintings paired with pan-Asian menu. Passengers pay a cover charge to eat here.
- Surf & Turf Steakhouse on Deck 7 specialises in all things meat. Its menu includes mains like lobster, grilled chicken and pork chops, but the highlight is the 28-day-aged steaks. There is a chopping board artwork as well as leather booth seating. Cover charge is applied for dining here.
- Snack Shack on Deck 11 is a laidback eatery featuring food stalls, oversized deckchairs and beach huts. It offers grab‘n’go snacks and lunches along with a drinks station.
- The Market Place on Deck 11 is a buffet restaurant where guests can watch the chefs prepare dishes from around the world. It is made up of different food stalls.
- Tapas @ The Mediterranean on Deck 11 is specialised in tapas dishes for both lunch and dinner.
- Italian @ The Mediterranean pizzeria on Deck 11, with wood-fired oven and salad bar.
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
A couple of the largest new features aboard the 13-deck Marella Explorer include the flagship bar, club and casino Indigo (situated at the top deck), and the first at sea Champneys Spa. Indigo is home to the longest bar onboard the ship and features the Broadway show lounge able to accommodate 1,000 guests. The Broadway street lounge is on Decks 6 and 7, which also house other entertainment facilities. The venue hosts cocktail-making sessions and demos. Entertainment facilities include Indigo Club with a DJ booth and dance floor, and Indigo Casino with card tables and slot machines.
A pool is situated on deck 11, which also homes the Oceans gym and spa. The spa offers a Finnish sauna with floor-to-ceiling windows, full-service thermal suite and treatment suites with showers and mini saunas, spa cabanas on ship's adults-only Veranda Deck.
Follows the complete list of Marella Explorer lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- The Lounge on Deck 6 is has a colour-changing feature bar, ring-shaped seats and hot-pink piano.
- 53 on Deck 5 is a bar situated next to Latitude 53, perfectly placed for pre-dinner drinks.
- The Shack on Deck 12 offers cool-down drinks between sunbathing. It is above Snack Shack, and overlooks the pool.
- Bar@The Mediterranean on Deck 11 wraps around The Mediterranean and runs from the inside to the outside. It serves Mediterranean specialities, the usual drinks and frozen cocktails.
- Indigo Bar on Deck 12 boasts the longest bar in the fleet. Cocktail-making sessions and flare demonstrations take place here.
- Broadway Show Lounge is situated on two Decks, 6 and 7, and has a capacity of 1,000 people. It offers waiter service and brand-new shows.
- Indigo Casino on Deck 12 is the spot to try out the card tables and slot machines. Indigo Club is in the middle of Indigo.
- Aperitif on Deck 7 is a stylish bar with Champagne and Prosecco on the menu. It is a great spot to head for a drink before or after meals at one of the speciality restaurants.
- Squid & Anchor on Deck 7 is the first pub of Marella Cruises at sea. There are 2 bars to pick from, the one of which deals in premium whiskies and gins, that are chargeable. The spot is home to quiz nights and a live band.
- Scoops is a vintage-looking parlour that serves up gelato. The seating is quirky and includes a collection of bike seats sit that face out to sea. A charge is applied here.
- The Coffee Port serves Lavazza and sweet treats. It overlooks the atrium and features live piano music. A charge is applied here.
- The Cinema features family-friendly films. Extra screenings are offered during high season.
- M Club is the onboard Kids’ Club, with games from M Crew - characters exclusive to the ship.
- Hideout is a spot designed with older children and teens in mind and offers comfy seating and games consoles. There is also an al fresco terrace with colourful hammocks.
- Gamer Zone is for everyone onboard, fully stocked with machines.
- Broad Street Shops are the onboard boutiques stocked with everyday essentials, duty-free products, perfumes, jewellery and souvenirs.
- Photo Studio & Kiosks on Deck 6 provides professional photoshoot. There are also kiosks, where passengers can view and buy the photos captured by the onboard photography team.
- Champneys: Marella Cruises partnered with Champneys to bring such a state-of-the-art spa. Guests can book in for treatments (facials, body wraps, massages), plus there is a beauty salon. The spa is the largest in the fleet and also includes a relaxation room, treatment cabins with hot tubs, made-for-two suites. The adults-only sauna has floor-to-ceiling windows and steam room. Alternatively, passengers can work out at the gym.
- Outdoor pool on Deck 11 is split in two by a stage, where the entertainment team run daily activities. The Pool bar sits next to the pool and is great for frozen cocktails. A trio of whirlpools sit next to the main pool.
- The Veranda is adults-only and has Balinese beds and cocoon chairs.
- Sports Court provides basketball and mini-football.
- Minigolf and Table tennis are at the top of the ship, on the Sports & Family Deck.
Marella Explorer wiki
- During its pre-Marella service (May 15, 2009 through April 11, 2018), the liner served its previous operators for 8 years and 11 months, or a total of 3254 days.
- TUI Mein Schiff 1 was built in Papenburg Germany for Celebrity Cruises (another RCCL brand) as MV Galaxy (later "Celebrity Galaxy"). In May 2009 the vessel was transferred to the fleet of the Royal Caribbean's TUI subsidiary line. The vessel was renamed in Hamburg, Germany, to "Mein Schiff" (meaning "my ship") on 15 May 2009. Godmother of the newly refurbished for the staggering EUR 50 million vessel became Ina Muller - a renown German artist and TV personality. Of the same class is also the former Celebrity Mercury cruise ship (Mein Schiff 2 / Marella Explorer 2).
- Fun fact is, that when was operating as mv Galaxy, the ship hosted the BBC television's docu-soap titled "The Cruise”.
- The liner entered drydock in Cadiz Spain (April 20 through May 13) at Navantia shipyard. The 4-week refurbishment project was managed by Trimline Ltd / Southampton-based cruise ship interior outfitting company). During the refit the vessel received new carpeting (45 km2 / 17 ml), new data cables (over 60 km / 37 ml), 650 wi-fi access points. A total of 35 venues and public areas were reconstructed and refurnished. Among the new venues installed during the reconstruction were the Flagship Bar, Disco Club, Indigo (entertainment complex), Champneys Spa (first at sea). The new spa has a Finnish sauna with floor-ceiling windows, full-service thermal suite, treatment suites (with showers and their own saunas). Spa cabanas were added to the adults-only The Veranda (Deck 14).
- Marella Explorer's christening ceremony was on May 18, 2018 (held in Palma de Mallorca), with two appointed godmothers - Sue Stewart (Marella Cruises' hotel operations manager) and Mandy Galloway (TUI Cruises' retail agent). The inaugural cruise from Palma departed on May 19.
- The Apollo Group company was contracted for providing all Marella UK ships with the entire onboard hotel product and services. This includes administration, food staff (preparation and serving), housekeeping staff, also the vessel's provisioning and crewing. Other luxury cruise lines served by Apollo are Oceania (6 ships fleet) and RSSC Regent Seven Seas (4 ships fleet).
- Like the other fleetmates, Marella Explorer offers an all-inclusive product designed specifically for the UK market. The ship has a total of 10 dining venues, among Surf & Turf, Kora La, Snack Shack, Umi Sushi. A new top-deck bar (Indigo) has panoramic ocean views. In the evenings, the Indigo Bar doubles as the ship's casino and disco-nightclub. Another bar (Aperitif) offers pre- and post dinner cocktails.
Inaugural cruise 2018
The ship's homeport is Palma de Mallorca (Majorca Island, Spain). The ship is also operated with "UK to Mediterranean" fly cruise program. Next table shows the "Inaugural Cruise" (maiden voyage) scheduled for May 19, 2018.
7 nights / 8 days (themed "Cosmopolitan Classics") - prices starting from USD 1000 pp (GBP 1130 pp) double occupancy Inside Cabin rates. The itinerary shows all ports of call in the ship's Mediterranean roundtrip program.
|19 May||Departing from Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Island, Spain|
|21 May 08:00 - 18:00||Palermo, Sicily, Italy|
|22 May 07:00 - 17:00||Naples, Italy|
|23 May 09:00 - 19:00||Livorno, Florence-Pisa, Italy|
|24 May 07:00 - 18:00||Villefranche-sur-Mer, Nice, France|
|25 May 09:00 - 18:00||Palamos, Spain|
|26 May||Arriving in Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Island, Spain|
(OLD / alte) TUI Mein Schiff 1 cruise ship
The TUI ship's itinerary program was based on Eastern and Southern Caribbean cruises leaving from Barbados and Dominican Republic. Other operational regions included Europe (Mediterranean departures out of Palma de Mallorca, and Baltic Sea from Hamburg) and Asia (leaving roundtrip from Singapore).
The old Mein Schiff 1 had a total of 962 staterooms, including suites, junior suites, balconied family cabins, balcony rooms, oceanview and inside. In addition, there were barrier-free staterooms. All cabins as amenities offered safe, air-conditioning, bathroom (WC / shower), minibar, phone, flat TV. Family cabins with veranda were sized 20 m2 with capacity up to 5 passengers.
The ship's main dining room was the aft-located, 2-deck Atlantic Restaurant (capacity 950 seats). The other main dining option was the complimentary Anckelmannsplatz Buffet. Room service was available 24 hours.
Follows the complete list of Mein Schiff 1 restaurants and food bars.
- “Atlantic Classic” (950-seat, complimentary main dining room (of all three) for buffet-style Breakfast and waiter-served Lunch and Dinner. Some menu inclusions are at extra charge
- “Richards” (“Fine Dining” 70-seat dinner restaurant, reservations required, at surcharge PP)
- Surf & Turf (specialty seafood and steakhouse restaurant)
- Blaue Welt Bar (45-seat sushi bar at surcharge, dinner-only 6:30 - 11:00 p.m.)
- Anckelmannsplatz buffet restaurant (412-seat, with partially covered outdoor area for al-fresco dining; complimentary, self-service, with various food stations)
- GOSCH Sylt (80-seat complimentary seafood restaurant, a la carte menu; with outdoor seating area)
- Cliff 24 (24-hour, 40-seat complimentary Grill Bar, serving the pool deck area)
- La Vela (66-seat complimentary bistro)
- Aussenalster Bar (91-seat complimentary al fresco dining & sports bar).
The primary shipboard entertainment was in the 927-seat Theater (ship's main show lounge) with 2 nightly shows. A 200-seat cinema doubled as lecture room. Fortunes Casino's gambling options included roulette and blackjack tables and slot machines. The ship's duty-free shops had liquor, tabacos, jewelry, perfumes, travel essentials and convenience goods.
The ship had several bars, clubs and discos, including the Nightclub, the Lounge, Rendezvous Lounge, the cigar bar. Among the onboard activities were computer classes, bingo, trivia games, dancing classes.
Of all 3 swimming pools, 2 were saltwater (with 5 large whirlpool hottubs), and 1 was freshwater (located under the greenhouse-like roof). The Steiner AquaSpa (Japanese-styled) had its own rock garden and offered many personal services, massages and thalassotherapy. The ship had an extensive art collection on display. Follows the complete list of Mein Schiff 1 lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for adults, kids and teens.
- Theater (main show lounge for grand-style show productions; with a revolving stage and eight dynamic LED screens)
- Internet computers room
- Wii-Corner (kids/teens gaming arcade)
- Sturmfrei (Teens Lounge featuring video gaming consoles, dance floor, foosball table, activities like karaoke, cooking classes, teen parties, movies, etc.)
- Atelier (Workshop/art studio for painters); Walentowski Art Gallery; Fotogalerie (Photo Gallery); Library/Bibliothek
- Wein & Wahrheit Vinothek (15-seat fine wine shop)
- Aussicht Bar (25-seat night cocktail bar)
- The Neuer Wall shopping arcades
- Blaue Welt Bar & Lounge; Nasch Bar (40-seat); TUI Bar; Abtanz Bar (100-seat disco nightclub); Uberschau Bar (25-seat wellness bar with a “healthy drinks” menu)
- Casino (170-seat; open only during sea days)
- Himmel & Meer Lounge (Suite Guests only); X-Lounge (Suite-guests only lounge)
- SPA & Meer (SPA & Sea complex with a Finnish Sauna, Oriental steam bath, relaxation area, Spa Suites, La Vida Bar, SPA Shop, Beauty Salon)
- Sport & Gesunheit (Sport & Health Fitness Centre; Fitness classes/personal trainers provided at surcharge)
- Aussenpool (outdoor pool area with a 25 m long swimming pool, extensive sunbathing area, Aussenalster Bar & Grill)
- Insel der Seerauber (Pirates’ Island Kids Club complimentary lounge)
- Sun deck area (11,990 m2; the forward section features Entspannungsinseln/Relaxation Islands with mini-balconies, available for rent)
- Outdoor sports area (with a full-size sports court for basketball, volleyball, golf simulator)
- Grune Oase (Green Oasis - outdoor sports area for open-air classes - stretching, relaxation, Yoga, Pilates); Power Walking / Jogging Track
- Lounges & Bars: Ausenalster, Abtanz, Aussicht, Blaue Welt, Nasch, TUI, Unverzicht, Uberschau, La Vida Sana Bar, Himmel & Meer, Casino Lounge, Wein & Wahrheit, X-Lounge.
- Spa, Fitness Center (aerobic classes), jogging track, 3 jacuzzis, 2 outdoor swimming pools (1 with salt water, 1 freshwater /covered), duty-free shops, shop, 927-seat Theater, Casino, Kids Club.
Marella Explorer - user reviews and comments
Photos of Marella ExplorerAdd Photo
Marella Explorer ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Marella Cruises officially welcomed Marella Explorer during a christening ceremony at Port of Palma in Majorca on May 17. Formerly sailing as Mein...May 18, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Ahead of Marella Cruises introducing its new flagship, Marella Explorer, managing director Chris Hackney revealed why Explorer’s launch...May 13, 2018
- Cruise Industry
TUI Cruises’ Mein Schiff 1 entered dry dock in Cadiz to begin her transformation into the new Marella Cruises’ 1,924-passenger ship...April 20, 2018
- Cruise Industry
The UK’s 3rd largest cruise line, Marella Cruises, appointed CCS (COLUMBIA Cruise Services) the technical management contract for line's newest...December 4, 2017
- Cruise Industry
A state-of-the-art spa will be offered to passengers onboard Marella Explorer in May 2018. The news follows the announcement of a partnership...November 13, 2017
- show more news
Other Marella Cruises cruise ships
Marella Explorer Itineraries
The below listed Marella Explorer cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Marella Cruises fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2018 May 26||7 days, round-trip Highlights of the Mediterranean||Palma de Mallorca||$874|
|2018 Jul 14||7 days, round-trip Magic of Spain||Palma de Mallorca|
|2018 Aug 11||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean Secrets||Palma de Mallorca|
|2018 Aug 18||7 days, round-trip Highlights of the Mediterranean||Palma de Mallorca|
|2018 Aug 25||7 days, round-trip Cosmopolitan Classics||Palma de Mallorca||$955|
|2018 Sep 01||7 days, round-trip Highlights of the Mediterranean||Palma de Mallorca||$1120|
|2018 Sep 08||7 days, round-trip Mediterranean Secrets||Palma de Mallorca||$1150|
|2018 Sep 15||7 days, round-trip Cosmopolitan Classics||Palma de Mallorca||$1084|
|2018 Sep 22||7 days, round-trip Highlights of the Mediterranean||Palma de Mallorca||$1042|
|2018 Sep 29||7 days, round-trip Magic of Spain||Palma de Mallorca||$1022|
|2018 Oct 06||7 days, round-trip Cosmopolitan Classics||Palma de Mallorca||$1000|
|2018 Oct 13||7 days, round-trip Highlights of the Mediterranean||Palma de Mallorca||$901|
|2018 Oct 20||7 days, round-trip Cosmopolitan Classics||Palma de Mallorca||$952|
|2018 Oct 27||15 days, one-way from Palma de Mallorca to Bridgetown||Palma de Mallorca||$1400|
|2018 Nov 11||7 days, round-trip Paradise Islands||Bridgetown||$1166|
|2018 Nov 18||7 days, round-trip Tropical Delights||Bridgetown||$1393|
|2018 Nov 25||7 days, round-trip Paradise Islands||Bridgetown||$1356|
|2018 Dec 02||7 days, round-trip Seven Shores||Bridgetown||$1329|
|2018 Dec 09||7 days, round-trip Paradise Islands||Bridgetown||$1260|
|2018 Dec 16||7 days, round-trip Tropical Delights||Bridgetown||$1260|
|2018 Dec 23||7 days, round-trip Paradise Islands||Bridgetown||$2202|
|2018 Dec 30||7 days, round-trip Seven Shores||Bridgetown||$2221|
|2019 Jan 06||7 days, round-trip Paradise Islands||Bridgetown||$1375|
|2019 Jan 13||7 days, round-trip Tropical Delights||Bridgetown||$1393|
|2019 Jan 20||7 days, round-trip Paradise Islands||Bridgetown||$1384|
|2019 Jan 27||7 days, round-trip Seven Shores||Bridgetown||$1392|
|2019 Feb 03||7 days, round-trip Paradise Islands||Bridgetown||$1383|
|2019 Feb 10||7 days, round-trip Tropical Delights||Bridgetown||$1493|
|2019 Feb 17||7 days, round-trip Paradise Islands||Bridgetown||$1612|
|2019 Feb 24||7 days, round-trip Seven Shores||Bridgetown||$1521|
|2019 Mar 03||7 days, round-trip Paradise Islands||Bridgetown||$1448|
|2019 Mar 10||7 days, round-trip Tropical Delights||Bridgetown||$1484|
|2019 Mar 17||7 days, round-trip Paradise Islands||Bridgetown||$1384|
|2019 Mar 24||7 days, round-trip Seven Shores||Bridgetown||$1484|
|2019 Mar 31||7 days, round-trip Paradise Islands||Bridgetown||$1548|
|2019 Apr 07||7 days, round-trip Tropical Delights||Bridgetown||$1739|
|2019 Apr 14||7 days, round-trip Paradise Islands||Bridgetown||$1727|
|2019 Apr 21||7 days, round-trip Seven Shores||Bridgetown||$1265|
|2019 Apr 28||21 days, one-way from Bridgetown to Newcastle||Bridgetown||$1742|
|2019 May 19||14 days, round-trip Baltic Discovery||Newcastle||$1518|
|2019 Jun 02||7 days, round-trip Wonders of the Fjords||Newcastle||$957|
|2019 Jun 09||13 days, round-trip Norway's Midnight Sun||Newcastle||$1362|
|2019 Jun 22||15 days, round-trip Legends Of The Baltics||Newcastle||$1656|
|2019 Jul 07||6 days, round-trip A Taste Of The Fjords||Newcastle||$846|
|2019 Jul 13||14 days, round-trip Baltic Explorer||Newcastle||$1582|
|2019 Jul 27||14 days, round-trip Lands Of Fire & Ice||Newcastle||$1684|
|2019 Aug 10||14 days, round-trip Baltic Discovery||Newcastle||$1711|
|2019 Aug 24||8 days, round-trip Fjords Explorer||Newcastle||$994|
|2019 Sep 04||14 days, round-trip Cities And Ice||Southampton||$1380|
|2019 Sep 18||8 days, round-trip Fantastic Fjords||Southampton||$966|
|2019 Sep 26||14 days, round-trip Seeking The Northern Lights||Southampton||$1518|