River Queen Review and Specifications
Specifications of River Queen
|Builder||Shipyard De Hoop (Holland)|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Passengers||65 - 130|
|Decks with cabins||4|
Review of River Queen
The Uniworld River Queen boat cruises on Rhine, Main, Moselle and Danube Rivers departing from Amsterdam, Antwerp, Basel, Frankfurt am Main and Nurnberg.
River Queen is a boutique hotel-style river ship, built in an exceptional style to resemble the steamships of the great 1930's. On board, guests can experience vessel's plush interior, promising classical elegance in Art Deco style. Lavish staterooms, all riverview, await with fine linens, flat-screen television, plush bathrobes and a vanity. The suites receive a morning newspaper and free laundry services. The River Queen also provides wireless Internet in all public areas, 24-hour specialty coffee bar and 24-hour reception service. Other amenities include the sun deck, gift boutique, fitness room, sauna and massage treatments. The ship even features an elevator and offers complimentary bicycles and Nordic walking sticks.
River Queen river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Uniworld rates. They might be different when you book your Uniworld River Queen cruise only or cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Uniworld offers air-inclusive cruise deals and pre/post cruise hotel packages as extensions (at additional cost).
River Queen wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 6
- Total number of cabins: 65 (of which 4 Suite)
- Restaurants: Restaurant (main dining room)
- Lounges & Bars: Main Lounge (featuring a dance floor and full-service Bar), Captain's Lounge & Library (full-service bar)
- Sun Deck (chessboard, shuffleboard), Serenity Spa, Fitness Center, sauna, 24-hour specialty tea and coffee bar, laundry and ironing facilities, elevator, 24-hour reception service, free Internet and Wi-Fi access.
- River Queen ship was extensively renovated in 2010. Of the same class are the Uniworld boats Ambassador, Baroness, Countess, Duchess, Empress, Princess and Royale. The ship has an elevator, smoke free interior (smoking is only allowed on open decks), suites and standard staterooms with handcrafted UK-made Savoir beds and top-luxury bedding. Additional amenities are the complimentary use of Nordic walking sticks and bicycles on all Uniworld cruises’ shore excursions.
- River Queen was rated "best river cruise ship" by the 2012's Conde Nast Readers' Cruise Poll.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.