The top-premium travel brand Silversea unveiled 86 new itineraries for winter 2021-2022 season and opened an exclusive pre-sale promo to its Venetian Society (loyalty program) members.
Departing between October 2021-April 2022, the new cruises visit 222 destinations in 67 different countries, including 8 maiden calls, with a focus on new experiences for the well-traveled guests. The new itineraries go on general sale from June 17.
- company's most extensive Australia and New Zealand program to date (12 sailings on Silver Shadow and Silver Muse) visit iconic destinations like Wellington, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Auckland, Milford Sound (Fiordland NZ), Tasmania, Melanesia, Java Sea, including Vanuatu, Fiji, New Caledonia.
- voyages in Asia, including Japan (4 roundtrips from Tokyo) and Vietnam, new itineraries to Papua New Guinea and Indonesia (on Silver Shadow, Silver Moon, Silver Muse).
- Caribbean (Silver Spirit and Silver Whisper, departures from both Bridgetown Barbados and Fort Lauderdale) visit Grenada, St Barts, St Lucia, Yucatan Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras; Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao.
- Silver Moon's new Persian Gulf, Middle East and Indian Ocean itineraries visit India, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, maiden port call (Manama-Mina Salman, Bahrain), Muscat, Luxor, Aqaba-Petra, Israel, Suez Canal, Rhodes. Silver Moon also sails to Phuket and the temples of Yangon on a 3-day call, Colombo, Cochin, Mumbai, New Mangalore, from Valentine’s Day 2022.
- a 74-night South American circumnavigation (world cruise roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale FL) scheduled for Silver Dawn, features Amazon River cruising, multiple calls in Peru, Chile, Ecuador, Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil.
- 30 new cruises to Galapagos with the new (2020-inaugurated) Silver Origin between October 2021-April 2022, including longer voyages (10- and 11-days). The 7-day Western and North-Central itineraries are integrated with two longer holiday voyages - 10-day roundtrip (December 18) and 11-day New Year’s cruise (December 28).
- Silversea’s World Cruise 2022, the 136-night "Tale of Tales" from Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades, Florida) to Copenhagen Denmark (ship Silver Whisper) visits 69 destinations in 32 countries (January 6-May 22, 2022) and is priced from EUR 56,000 per person. Silversea’s customers will transit Panama Canal, sail the Chilean Fjords, Antarctica, South Georgia Island UK, Seychelles, Petra (Aqaba, Jordan), Holy Land and the Mediterranean, Northern Europe.
Silver Whisper's World Cruise segments include:
- January 6 - January 18 - from Fort Lauderdale (Florida) to Lima (Callao)
- January 18 - February 1 - from Lima (Callao) to Ushuaia
- February 1 - February 24 - from Ushuaia to Cape Town
- February 24 - March 17 - from Cape Town to Mahe
- March 17 - March 30 - from Mahe to Aqaba (Petra)
- March 30 - April 13 - from Aqaba (Petra) to Athens (Piraeus)
- April 13 - April 29 - from Athens (Piraeus) to Bordeaux
- April 29 - May 11 - from Bordeaux to Reykjavik
- May 11 - May 22 - from Reykjavik to Copenhagen.
On bookings made before June 30, travellers benefit from the line’s new Double Bonus offer, through which they can reserve their cruise from just US$1,000 (CAD 1,250/AUD 1,500/EUR 900) per suite.
Passengers also receive US$1,000 to spend onboard. The offer is combinable with an Early Booking Bonus, and, for select voyages, qualifies for Silversea Cruise with Confidence policy.