MSC Cruises reconfirmed its winter cruise programme for 2021-2022 with an array of itineraries in the Mediterranean, the Caribbean, and the Gulf region as well as South Africa and South America. New Grand Voyages feature new itineraries across different continents and oceans.
4 Ships to sail from North America
- Following her inaugural Mediterranean season in summer 2021, the first Seaside Evo ship and the line’s newest ship MSC Seashore is due to cross the Atlantic towards the Caribbean. The vessel offers alternating itineraries visiting Mexico, Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, The Bahamas with Ocean Cay, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and the Dominican Republic.
- The homeported in Miami FL MSC Armonia offers a choice of 3-, 4-, and 7-night voyages that include Ocean Cay, with some itineraries offering an overnight at the private island.
- MSC Divina commences the season from Port Canaveral and then moves to Miami in December. The ship offers a range of itineraries with 3- and 4-night mini cruises to Ocean Cay, different 7-night itineraries, and an extended 11-night sailing calling in Aruba, Jamaica, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, and Ocean Cay.
- MSC Meraviglia is for the first time homeporting in Port Canaveral to offer 3- and 4-night short cruises as well as 6-, 7- and 8-night sailings with full-day calls in the ports of Cozumel and Costa Maya, Mexico.
MSC Seaview in the Antilles
MSC Seaview also calls the Caribbean home during the winter 2021-2022 season homeporting in Fort-de-France, Martinique. She is scheduled to sail on 7-night cruises through the Antilles and West Indies. Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia, Antigua and Barbuda are among the highlights.
For Winter 2021-2022, 4 cruise ships are deployed in the region.
- MSC Grandiosa is calling in some of the most popular destinations in Europe, including Genoa, Barcelona, Marseille, Palermo, Civitavecchia (Rome), and Valletta.
- MSC Fantasia is also sailing a classic 7-night itinerary with the choice of multiple embarkation ports including Barcelona, Genoa, and Marseille, as well as Italian cultural highlights like La Spezia, Florence/Pisa, and Naples, before calling in Palma de Mallorca.
- MSC Magnifica offers extended 11-night cruises with 2 different itineraries. The first commences in Genoa and then to Greece, visiting Katakolon, Piraeus, Rhodes before reaching Haifa where the ship remains overnight, then on to Heraklion, Civitavecchia (Rome), and back to Genoa. The second itinerary visits 5 countries commencing in Genoa, and then sailing to Barcelona, Casablanca, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Funchal, Malaga, Civitavecchia, and Genoa.
- MSC Poesia offers 5- and 10-night cruises from Genoa before embarking on her 2022 World Cruise on January 5.
The Gulf region is due to host 2 MSC Cruises ships for the winter and guests are able to attend the postponed Expo 2020 Dubai, due to commence in October 2021.
- MSC Virtuosa, launching in April 2021, is homeporting in Dubai and spending her first winter season in the region. From there, the ship is sailing to the nearby metropolis of Abu Dhabi, on to Sir Bani Yas Island. The vessel also calls in Bahrain and Doha, Qatar, before returning to Dubai.
- MSC Opera offers a 7-night itinerary including two overnight stays in Dubai and calls in Abu Dhabi, Sir Bani Yas, and Muscat.
2022 MSC World Cruise
The MSC Cruises programme for Winter 2021-2022 in South America features 4 ships with embarkation in Brazil, as well as a 5th ship in the region with embarkations in Argentina.
- MSC Seaside: 6-, 7-, 8-night cruises from Santos, Brazil.
- MSC Preziosa: 3-, 4-, 5-, 6-, 7-night cruises from Santos, Brazil and 7-, 8 -night cruises visiting Argentina, Brazil, and Uruguay.
- MSC Splendida: 7-night cruises from Santos, Brazil visiting Argentina and Uruguay.
- MSC Sinfonia: homeported in Itajai, Brazil to sail on 6-, 7-, 8-, 9-night cruises visiting Argentina and Uruguay.
- MSC Orchestra: homeported in Buenos Aires, Argentina to sail on 8-, 9-, 10-night cruises visiting Brazil and Uruguay.
MSC Lirica joins MSC Musica in South Africa. Lirica is to be homeported in Cape Town while Musica in Durban between November 2021-April 2022 to offer a total of 14 different itineraries that range in length from 2 to 14 nights. The two liners will alternate their routes to provide South Africans with a wider choice of options.
MSC Grand Voyages 2021-2022 feature 81 ports of call in 38 different countries
Between October-November 2021, MSC Cruises is expected to expand its itineraries portfolio, with 11 new Grand Voyages across 11 ships. The new MSC Grand Voyages 2021-2022 depart from major ports worldwide and last between 18-27 days. In Spring 2022, a total of 11 Grand Voyages, between 16-28 days, are offered with ships returning from the Gulf, Argentina, Brazil, South Africa, Martinique, and the United States, sailing to Europe for the beginning of the Summer 2022 Season.