P&O Cruises UK announced its summer 2023 and winter 2023-2024 itineraries, including the maiden season of the fleet's newest member - Arvia.
Promo booking deals on selected voyages offer 3rd and 4th passengers (both adults and kids) in the same stateroom to sail for free. Past guests can take advantage of a 10% booking discount. A 5% discount applies to new passengers.
Arvia’s first summer cruise from Southampton (England UK) will be a series of 14-night sailings featuring up to 6 of the most popular cruise ports in Italy, Spain, France. Itinerary choices include La Spezia (Florence/Pisa) or overnights in Barcelona.
From October 23, 2023, Arvia will sail her first full season of Caribbean fly/cruise holidays from homeport Barbados (Bridgetown) through the end of March 2024.
Pre-registration for P&O UK's 2023-2024 sailings opens today, November 3.
Itinerary highlights include:
- Arvia. During the summer months, a series of 14-night cruises are scheduled to sail to La Coruna, Marseille, Seville (Cadiz), and Barcelona. Other ports of call include Palma de Mallorca (Majorca Island, Balearic Spain), Florence/Pisa (La Spezia), Valencia/Alicante. During the winter, Arvia offers 7- and 14-night Caribbean fly-cruises from Barbados.
- Iona. During the summer, the ship offers 7-night cruises to the Norwegian fjords sailing roundtrip from Southampton UK. During the winter, voyages to Portugal, Spain, and the Canaries are offered roundtrip from Southampton UK.
- Britannia. During the summer, the ship offers 7-night Norwegian fjords, 14-night Baltic (including 2-day calls at Saint Petersburg), and 14-night western Mediterranean cruises featuring either overnight in Palma or Palma & Ibiza. During the winter, 14-night Caribbean fly-cruises set sail from Barbados.
- Azura. During the summer, Azura sails on Mediterranean fly-cruises of either 7-/14-night voyages departing from Malta to iconic ports in the Western Mediterranean like Rome (Civitavecchia), Ajaccio (Corsica), and Villefranche, or alternatively Greece & Greek islands including Corfu and Mykonos in the Eastern Mediterranean. During the winter, Azura sails on the Canary Islands fly-cruises from Santa Cruz de Tenerife, consisting of 2 alternating 7-night voyages which can be combined to create a 14-night vacation.
- Ventura. During the summer, the ship sails on Atlantic Coast & Canary Islands cruises along with short breaks to Amsterdam (Netherlands). In winter, Ventura sails to Spain, Portugal, and the Canaries, as well as on Caribbean cruises with itineraries also calling at New Orleans (Port NOLA). To celebrate New Year 2024 the vessel sails a special 5-night voyage to Amsterdam and Bruges (Zeebrugge).
- Arcadia and Aurora. During the summer, Arcadia and Aurora are scheduled to visit Norway, Russia, the Greek islands, and New York. Itineraries have been designed to include less-visited destinations, including Grundafjordur (Iceland), Palermo (Sicily), Klaipeda (Lithuania). P&O Arcadia summer itineraries include an Iceland & North Cape voyage with an overnight in Reykjavik along with scenic cruising of the North Cape (Nordkapp). The summer holidays of Aurora include a 30-night Canada & USA cruise with overnights in both New York and Boston MA. During the winter months, Aurora is expected to operate a couple of 12-night ‘in search of the Northern Lights’ itineraries. One of these trips is taking place over Christmas 2023. The vessel also sails on the 65-night USA, the Caribbean, and Central America voyage with an overnight in New Orleans and a partial Panama Canal transit. Arcadia sails on a full world cruise of 99 nights, scheduled to depart on January 6, 2024, with ports of call including Auckland, Hong Kong, Sydney, Singapore. In 2024, an overnight call to Singapore was added to the overnights in Dubai, Honolulu, Sydney, and Hong Kong.
Example itineraries feature:
- April 22, 2023: 7-night Norway, from GBP 500 pp on Iona (G311) roundtrip from Southampton, visiting Stavanger, Olden, (cruise by Innvikfjorden and Nordfjord), Alesund, Haugesund.
- April 30, 2023: 14-night Mediterranean, from GBP 1000 on Arvia (K309) roundtrip from Southampton, visiting La Coruna, Florence/Pisa (La Spezia), Marseille, Barcelona, Seville (Cadiz).
- September 26, 2023: 24-night North America & Canada from GBP 2780 pp on Arcadia (J313) roundtrip from Southampton, visiting Halifax, Gaspe, Quebec, Saguenay, Charlottetown, Sept Iles, Sydney NS, St John’s (Newfoundland).
- November 11, 2023: 14-night Spain, Portugal and the Canary Islands from GBP 750 pp on Iona (G337)roundtrip from Southampton, visiting Madeira, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Seville (Cadiz), Lisbon (overnight).
- November 24, 2023: 14-night Caribbean from GBP 17000 pp on Arvia (K324) roundtrip from Barbados (including UK flights), visiting Tortola, La Romana, St Maarten, Antigua, St Kitts, Martinique, St Lucia.