Adriatic Princess Review and Specifications
Specifications of Adriatic Princess
|Year built||2017 / Age : 1|
|Builder||Brodosplit Shipyard (Split, Croatia)|
|Class||yacht cruise ship|
|Owner||Elite Travel Croatia|
|Operator||Emerald Waterways (Europe), Evergreen Tours (Australia)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||45 m / 148 ft|
|Beam (width)||8 m / 26 ft|
|Decks with cabins||3|
|Sister-ships||Adriatic Princess 2|
Review of Adriatic Princess
Launched in 2017, MV Adriatic Princess cruise ship is a premium yacht specifically designed to navigate along Croatia's Dalmatian Coast. Like the sistership Adriatic Princess 2 (2019), this 5-star luxury yacht cruises in eastern Adriatic Sea and is operated under charter by Emerald Waterways (established in 2014 river cruise company owned by Scenic Tours).
Boat's shalow draft (2,6 m / 8,5 ft) allows it to slip into smaller ports and close to islands that bigger vessels can't access, including Korcula island and Trogir. The ship is fitted with latest safety and navigation equipment, ensuring comfortable travel for its guests.
Adriatic Princess cruise itinerary program offers Croatia and Dalmatia Islands voyages themed as:
- The 7-night / 8-day "The Islands of Dalmatia Cruise" (between Split and Dubrovnik) visits Trogir-Sibenik (day 2), Skradin-Hvar (day 3, with Hvar overnight, Hvar-Split (day 4), Omis-Pucisca-Korcula (day 5, with Korcula overnight), Korcula-Mljet-Slano (day 6, with Slano overnight) and Slano-Dubrovnik (day 7, with Dubrovnik overnight). The reverse 8-day itinerary (from Dubrovnik to Split) skips Skradin. Prices start from GBP 2050 pp.
- The 10-night / 11-day "The Islands of Dalmatia Cruise and Zagreb" cruisetour itinerary adds 3-night luxury Zagreb hotel stay and complimentary guided city tour. Prices start from GBP 2900 pp.
- The 15-night / 16-day "Discover Croatia and The Islands of Dalmatia" cruisetour (between Dubrovnik and Budapest Hungary) vists Dubrovnik-Slano (day 2, with Slano overnight), Slano-Mljet-Korcula (day 3, with Korcula overnight), Korcula-Pucisca-Omis (day 4), Split-Hvar (day 5), Sibenik (day 6, overnight), Sibenik-Trogir (day 7, with Trogir overnight), Trogir-Opatija (day 8), Opatija (days 9, 10, 11), Opatija-Lake Bled (day 12), Lake Lake Bled-Zagreb (day 13), Zagreb (day 14, overnight), Zagreb-Budapest (day 15, flight included), Budapest (day 16 departure / home flight). Prices start from GBP 3670 pp.
The yacht Adriatic Princess 1 has a total of 18 staterooms, raging in sizes 140-150-160-200 ft2 / 13-14-15-18 m2) in the following categories:
- 1x Double Cabin with Window (category B, Upper Deck)
- 4x Double Cabin with Oval Window (category B1, Middle Deck)
- 5x Twin Cabin with Window (category A, Middle Deck)
- 8x Twin/Double Cabin with Porthole Windows (category C, Lower Deck, with two small, round-shaped opening windows)
- Lower Deck cabins are sized 14-18 m2 (150-200 ft2).
- Middle Deck (Main Deck) cabins are sized 13-15 m2 (14-160 ft2).
- All staterooms are with max capacity 2 passengers per cabin.
Passenger cabins feature contemporary design, twin beds (convertible to double / Queen-size), bedside cabinets (2-drawer) with wall-mounted reading lamps, wardrobe, electronic safe box (in the closet), small writing table with chair, en-suite bathroom (WC, shower, single-sink vanity, hairdryer, premium toiletries, bathrobes, slippers), flat HDTV (infotainment system / Internet, movies-on-demand), free Wi-Fi, individually controlled air-conditioning.
On Upper Deck is the boat's Salon-Restaurant (combined Bar and Dining Room) with open seating, 6-seat round tables, full-service Bar. Breakfast is buffet-style, while lunches and dinners are waiter-served. Menus are based mainly on Mediterranean cuisine specialties, with freshly caught fish. Complimentary beverages (beer, wine by the glass, bottled water, soft drinks) are provided at lunches and dinners. Aft on Upper Deck (adjacent to the Bar-Restaurant) is The Terrace - covered outdoor lounge area with comfortable sofas and club tables. Midship on Middle Deck is the Cruise Manager's Office (Reception Desk).
The Sun Deck has an aft-located sunbathing area (with sun loungers) and hard-roof covered seating (midship canopy with patio furniture - low tables, armchairs, 2-seat sofas, large LCD TV). The sundeck area is sized 155 m2 (1670 ft2) and served with drinks by the Restaurant's Bar. Aft on Lower Deck there is a Marina Platform fitted with pool ladders and serving ship's watersports. These activities (swimming and snorkeling) are offered complimentary while the yacht is anchored in open sea or moored near the coast.
Emerald Waterways yacht cruises on Adriatic Princess 1 as deals are inclusive of bottled water (0,5 L) at lunches and dinners, coffee/tea and fresh fruits (all day long), afternoon snacks, towels (changed every second day), bed linen (changed once per cruise), cabin cleaning service (daily), Wi-Fi, gratuities, Gov taxes and port fees, airport-ship-airport transfers, shore excursions (1 per day). At extra cost (optional) are beverages (purchased at the ship's Bar), laundry service, beach towels.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
Adriatic Princess - user reviews and comments
Photos of Adriatic PrincessAdd Photo
Adriatic Princess ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Emerald Waterways opened bookings for its luxury yacht cruises along Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast in Adriatic Sea. The cruise line is offering an...March 31, 2018
- show more news