Tampa Cruise Port is located on the western coast of Florida. The city of Tampa is 40 miles away from Orlando, direction West. Regency Cruises and HAL were the first lines to commence operating voyages from Tampa Cruise Port in the 1980s. Carnival Cruise Line included the port in 1994.
The cruise ship schedule from Tampa Cruise Port offers voyages all year long. The most common one is a week voyage around the Caribbean Sea with a lot of possibilities for excursions in Key West, Roatan, Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Costa Maya.
Tampa cruise terminal
Tampa Cruise Port has three cruise terminals.
Cruise Terminal 2
In the late 1990s, Tampa Cruise Port Terminal 2 creation was incorporated in the Garrison Seaport Center scheme. The terminal offers facilities like customs, cab rank, restrooms, a snack shop and a luggage carts. It has only one wharf.
There is a parking area located at the Channelside multi-storey car lot. It is across the street.
Tampa Cruise Port Terminal 2 serves Carnival Cruise Lines.
Cruise Terminal 3
Tampa Cruise Port Terminal 3 was built in 2002. The terminal offers facilities like fast security and luggage carts. The embarkation and disembarkation of passengers is streamlined. It has only one wharf.
There is a parking area located at the Channelside multi-storey car lot. It is across the street. Tampa Cruise Port Terminal 3 serves Norwegian Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean and Holland America Line.
Cruise Terminal 6
Tampa Cruise Port Terminal 6 is located half a mile away from Terminal 3, direction North. In 2011 it was renovated. It has only one wharf.
There is a parking area at the site. Terminal 6 serves Holland America Line. Parking: is USD 14 daily (Port Authority subject to change).
Tampa tours, shore excursions, hotels
City Tours and Shore Excursions
- Get a taste of Florida wildlife on this 2.5-hour sightseeing tour from Tampa. You'll visit Croc Encounters and learn about this sanctuary's conservation efforts and make a stop in Clearwater Beach to see the aquarium where the famous dolphins, Hope and Winter live. For groups of 6 or more please contact The Entourage Tours if you wish to be picked up from your location?
The Entourage Tours Wildlife PM Tours - Tampa | Book Now
- Florida Aquarium: discover the great variety of sea life. You will see Wetlands, Ocean Commotion, Bays and Beaches, Dragons Down Under and Explore A Shore exhibitions. It is next to Tampa Cruise Port Terminal 3.
- SS American Victory: this cargo ship served during the World War II, the Vietnam War and the Korean War. Currently it is a museum docked near the Florida Aquarium. Discover galley, cargo equipment, food hall, lifeboats and the bridge.
- Channelside Bay Plaza: center with many eateries, bars, retail outlets and entertainment places.
- Tampa’s Riverwalk: across the Garrison channel you will be able to see SS American Victory, Florida Aquarium, Channelside Bay Plaza, Tampa Cruise Port Terminal 2, Teco Line Streetcar, Tampa Bay History Center, Florida Museum Of Photographic Arts, MacDill Park, Tampa Museum of Art and Kiley Gardens.
- Ybor City: styled in Cuban way with narrow alleys, brick buildings and iron railings. It has a unique charm with its flamenco dancers and cigars made by hand.
- Henry B Plant Museum: discover the interesting life of the famous railroad tycoon.
- Busch Gardens Theme Park: located 8 miles away from Tampa Cruise Port, direction North.
The Tampa cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Tampa, Florida.
If you lose the Tampa location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.
Port Tampa cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Tampa, Florida. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|Day||Ships in port|
12 December, 2016
15 December, 2016
16 December, 2016
17 December, 2016
18 December, 2016
19 December, 2016
22 December, 2016
23 December, 2016
24 December, 2016
26 December, 2016
29 December, 2016
30 December, 2016
31 December, 2016
9 December, 2016
14 December, 2016
The Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) ship Norwegian Jade sets sail from Port Tampa Bay during upcoming winter cruise season. The 2,402-passenger vessel...December 13, 2016
Port Tampa Bay got another cruise vessel for the upcoming winter season. The newest cruise ship to call Tampa home is ms...November 25, 2016
Carnival Cruise Line will enhance its leadership position in Long Beach and Tampa with the addition of year-round ships. The line will...November 4, 2016
Carnival Cruise Line adds 3 more cruises to its list of Carnival Journeys – longer sailings that feature special themed activities and...September 18, 2016
Royal Caribbean changed its deployment plans for NYC-area port, Cape Liberty. Instead of Rhapsody of the Seas, the cruise line will homeport Vision...June 4, 2016
A new port of call in Puerto Rico (Ponce), a new itinerary from Baltimore to Bahamas, and sailings from Miami, Tampa, San Juan and Port Everglades...April 15, 2016
In 2017 Royal Caribbean will operate two ships out of Cape Liberty Cruise Port (Bayonne, New Jersey) for the first time, when Rhapsody joins Anthem...April 13, 2016
When passengers on the newest, biggest and most innovative ship of Carnival Cruise Line, Carnival Vista, raise a pint in RedFrog Pub & Brewery...March 28, 2016
Carnival Cruise Line opened reservations for its fleet through April 2018, with more than 3,500 sailings of 2 to 19 days offered across its 24 cruise...February 12, 2016
Carnival Cruise Line successfully tested out its Carnival Journeys sailings - longer voyages of 9 to 15 nights. Now, the line has added 22 new...February 5, 2016