Star Princess deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Star Princess deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Princess Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Star Princess cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Star Princess staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Star Princess (built 2002, last refurbished in 2017) is the third of the nine Grand-class Princess cruise ships - together with Caribbean, Crown, Diamond, Emerald, Golden (Pacific Adventure since 2020), Grand, Ruby and Sapphire.
NEWS: In 2021, the Star Princess ship will be transferred to P&O Australia and after scheduled drydock renamed to "Pacific Encounter". In 2020, Golden Princess (as Pacific Adventure) also joins P&O AU's fleet.
Star Princess cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1297 cabins for 2600 passengers served by 1100 crew/staff. The ship has 13 passenger accessible decks, 11 restaurants and bars, 6 lounges, 4 swimming pools, 9 jacuzzies, 14 elevators.
Passenger-use launderettes (laundromats) are located on decks 5, 8, 9, 0, 11 and 12. These are self-service laundry facilities with ironing boards and detergent being provided.
Star Princess deck plan changes 2017 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes following the ship's 15-day drydock refurbishment in 2017 (December 3-15, done in San Francisco CA) includes:
- All passenger cabins received new bedding (all beds were replaced with Princess Luxury Bed).
- The ship's kids and teen lounges (part of "Camp Discovery") were renovated and updated via a partnership with Discovery Channel (as part of Princess Cruises' complimentary onboard children program "Discovery at Sea").
- To the onboard Boutiques (Shops of Princess) were added "Fragrance & Cosmetic" and "Effy Fine Jewelry".
- Sabatini’s Italian Trattoria (speciality restaurant) was updated with new decor and a new menu (partnership with Chef Angelo Auriana).
- The ship's wellness complex (Lotus Spa and Fitness Center) was upgraded with the latest gym equipment.
- The onboard Casino was redesigned and received new carpeting.
- Among the other upgrades were new upholstery and carpeting throughout the ship.
- The ship's 2018 refurbishment was part of Princess Cruises' USD 450 million multi-year fleet renovation program "Come Back New Promise".
Star Princess deck plans are property of Princess Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.