The family-owned company MSC Cruises announced details of its Summer 2022 program with sales now open for voyages in the Caribbean and Mediterranean.
The summer 2022 season (April-November) offers 19 ships and a variety of itineraries to choose from.
For Summer 2022, MSC plans the most homeports/embarkation ports in the Mediterranean, with 10 cruise ships deployed in the region. For those looking to relax in the Caribbean, MSC Cruises offers Miami and Port Canaveral Florida as convenient embarkation ports.
5 ships offering 7-night cruises in the WESTERN MEDITERRANEAN
- MSC Seaside departs on Saturdays from Genoa to Civitavecchia (Rome), Palermo, Cagliari, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia, Marseille
- MSC Splendida departs on Saturdays from Genoa to Marseille, Barcelona, Ibiza, Naples, Livorno
- MSC Seaview departs on Sundays from Genoa to offer MSC Cruises popular itinerary to Naples, Messina, Valletta, Barcelona, Marseille
- MSC Fantasia departs on Sunday from Genoa to Marseille, Barcelona, La Goulette (Tunis), Palermo, Civitavecchia (Rome)
- MSC Meraviglia departs on Saturdays from Barcelona to Cannes, Genoa, La Spezia, Civitavecchia, Palma de Mallorca
5 ships offering 7-night cruises in the EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN
- MSC Musica departs on Saturdays from Venice to Bari, Santorini, Chania, Corfu, Dubrovnik
- MSC Armonia departs on Sundays from Venice to Brindisi, Mykonos, Piraeus (Athens), Corfu, Kotor
- MSC Lirica departs from Venice to Split, Santorini, Mykonos, Dubrovnik, Ancona
- MSC Sinfonia departs on Saturdays from Venice to the Greek Islands of Mykonos and Santorini, Sarande, Bari, Kotor
- MSC Opera departs on Saturdays from Trieste to Bari, Corfu, Kotor, Dubrovnik, Split
2 ships with 2 convenient homeports in the U.S, exploring THE CARIBBEAN
Sailing from Miami and Port Canaveral Florida, both MSC Cruises ships call at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, the line’s private island destination in The Bahamas
- flagship MSC Seashore is homeported in Miami and offers 2 alternative itineraries to the Eastern/Western Caribbean
- MSC Divina is homeported in Port Canaveral, sailing to Nassau and Ocean Cay on 2, 3- or 4-night trips and Ocean Cay and Mexico on 7-night voyages. Divina also offers a 12-night cruise at the beginning of the summer season, embarking in PortMiami, visiting Aruba, Jamaica, Columbia, Panama, Honduras, Costa Rica, Ocean Cay, and ending at Port Canaveral FL
Special long sailings from Genoa in AUTUMN 2022
- MSC Splendida sails on 9-night cruises from the Mediterranean to the Atlantic, visiting Genoa, Malaga, Casablanca, Lisbon, Barcelona, Marseille
- MSC Poesia offers 11-night sailings from Genoa to the Canary Islands, Madeira, Casablanca
- MSC Orchestra boasts a new 11-night itinerary from Genoa to Turkey (with an extended stay in Istanbul) and Greece.
- MSC Lirica sails on four 11-night voyages from Genoa to Rome, Limassol, Haifa (overnight), allowing 2 days to visit the Holy Land (Nazareth, Jerusalem, Bethlehem) and on the way back visiting Crete and Olympia
5 ships offering cruises between 2-21 nights in NORTHERN EUROPE
- MSC Grandiosa is to spend her first season in Northern Europe with 2 alternative itineraries every other week from Kiel Germany on Saturdays and Copenhagen, Denmark on Sundays (7-night Baltic Capitals and 7-night Fjords)
- MSC Poesia is homeporting in Warnemunde (Rostock) to offer cruises from 7 to 21 nights, visiting the Fjords, Baltic capitals, and Greenland
- MSC Orchestra offers mixed sailings from 10 to 14 night from Hamburg to Ireland, Iceland, North Cape, Spitsbergen Island
- MSC Preziosa serves 2 alternative itineraries on Sundays from Kiel to the Baltic capitals or Fjords
- MSC Magnifica is based in Southampton UK offering 2- to 14-night voyages to a range of destinations such as the Baltic capitals, Fjords, the Mediterranean Sea, and the Canaries
2 ships deployed for the first time in ASIA
In Summer 2022, MSC Cruises is deploying 2 ships in Asia for the first time - one of the line’s newest ships, MSC Virtuosa, joining her sistership MSC Bellissima, with detailed itineraries to be released later.