Le Havre cruise port is the gateway to Paris. The port is 131 miles (211 km) or three hours from the French capital. The port is located on the western coast of France, along the English Channel. Le Havre cruise port is a popular port of call especially for transatlantic cruises. Its popularity is constantly increasing – from 70 ship call in 2010, through 97 calls in 2011 and 107 call in 2012, to 124 calls in 2013.
Highlights: Paris, Normandy beaches, Museums, Cathedral
Le Havre cruise terminal
Le Havre cruise port terminal is at the Florida Tip. It has two piers – Roger Meunier Pier and Pierre Callet Pier.
Le Havre cruise port terminal is 1.5 miles (2.5 km) from the center of the city. This takes approximately 20 minutes walking. The closest airport is Le Havre-Octeville, 5 miles (8 km away). Charles de Gaulle Airport (Paris) is 135 miles (217 km) from Le Havre cruise port.
The passengers are welcomed at Le Havre cruise port terminal by friendly hostesses. The terminal facilities include check-ins, information touch screen terminal, WI-FI, free tourist brochures, touring services, luggage storage, taxi rank, car rental, parking and souvenirs shops.
The closest coach an train stations are located mile and a half from Le Havre cruise port terminal. If you want to visit Paris, you can catch a train from Gare St Lazare Station. The journey is two hours approximately. If you prefer bus, it will take between 2 hours and a half to three hours.
Le Havre tours, shore excursions, hotels
City Tours and Shore Excursions
- St Joseph: located on the south side of Avenue Foch. The church is modern made of steel and concrete. Its tower is 106-meter tall and offers breathtaking views.
- Museums: one of the most popular museums is the Musée des Beaux-Arts. It houses rich paintings collections from the 16th century to the present. The other populat museum is the Musée de l’Ancien Havre. There you can find historical materials for the town and the seafaring. Both are located on Boulevard J.F. Kennedy.
- Ste Honorine de Graville: the church houses the Black Madonna and sculpture museum. The works are from the period 12th-16th century.
- The Louvre: the world’s largest and most diverse collection of paintings, decorative objects and paintings. Probably you will need a lifetime to discover all. The most popular attraction of Paris.
- Notre Dame Cathedral: no trip is complete without visiting this architectural gothic marvel. The cathedral is one of the most beautiful in Europe. It was built more than a century.
- Eiffel Tower: the iron towel dates from 1889. It was constructed by Gustave Eiffel for the World Exposition.
The Le Havre cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Le Havre, Paris, France.
If you lose the Le Havre location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.
Port Le Havre cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Le Havre, Paris, France. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|Day||Ships in port|
4 July, 2017
9 July, 2017
10 July, 2017
11 July, 2017
14 July, 2017
18 July, 2017
21 July, 2017
22 July, 2017
23 July, 2017
25 July, 2017
29 July, 2017
The list of the world's largest cruise ships now includes an MSC Cruises ship. The Switzerland-based line yesterday, June 3, formally welcomed...June 4, 2017
Le Havre is preparing for celebrations spread across 5 months in summer 2017. The city will mark its 500th anniversary, finishing with an October 8...July 6, 2016
- show more news