Aria Amazon Review and Specifications
Specifications of Aria Amazon
Review of Aria Amazon
The Aqua Expeditions Aria Amazon ship cruises on Amazon River (South America), and also on the rivers Yanalipa, Yarapa and Ucayali departing from Lima, Peru.
Aria Amazon cruise ship
The Aria Amazon cruise ship (luxury houseboat) is owned by Aqua Expeditions and currently chartered by Avalon Waterways. This magnificent 147-foot-long boat was built by Jordi Puig (Peruvian architect). The M/V Aria provides her guests with an extraordinary comfort and can accommodate just 32 passengers in sixteen suites featuring panoramic picture windows. MV Aria is a motorized luxury Amazon River cruise boat launched April 2011. The vessel was built with the right size to sail Amazon River, offering the unique for the region rainforest wild-life watching experience perfectly combined with the luxurious comfort of its most spacious suites. MV Aria also has all of the the new river cruising trend features - floor-to-ceiling and Wall-to-Wall windows, a classy indoor/outdoor lounge, air-conditioned rooms, a top-deck Jacuzzi, an elegant dining room, exercise room, a luxury boutique/gift shop. The ship also has 4 auxiliary aluminum launch (motorized) boats, each with capacity of 8 guests. Aria ship cruise on Amazon river is marked by all the luxury amenities of a European river cruise ship.
MV Aria houseboat ship
|Year built||2011||MMSI number Callsign code Flag State (registered in)||na na Peru|
|Passenger capacity Crew capacity Gross tonnage weight LOA length||32 24 500 tons 150 ft (45 m)||Ship builder Owner Operator||na (Peru) Aqua Expeditions Aavalon Waterways|
MV Aria cabins
MV Aria Amazon cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Avalon Waterways Amazon cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Amazon river cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On its Amazon River cruise ship charters, the line offers USA flights-inclusive deals with discount airfare and complimentary airport transfers.
This small ship cruises, beside on the Amazon, also on the rivers Yarapa, Yanalipa and Ucayali. Follows the list of the mv Aria Peru Amazon itineraries officially announced by the Avalon lines:
- 11 DAY "INCA EMPIRE TO PERUVIAN AMAZON" river cruise from Lima (round-trip, embarkation port is Iquitos, Peru).
- 8-day from Callao, round-trip to Sacred Valley, Machu picchu, Cusco, Peruvian Amazon River cruising, (Day At Sea).
- This is a 3-night boat cruise on the River Amazon (starting on day 7 of the itinerary) in the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve (Peru). A sightseeing tour is included in the fares - provided each day, professionally guided by a local English-speaking naturalist.
- Excursions & tours highlights. Lima tours - San Francisco Monastery, Larco Herrara Museum, welcome dinner party (Casa Garcia Alvarado). Follows a flight to Cusco (archeological sites Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Awanakancha, Pisac), with dinner and attending a Paso Horse Show. Machu Picchu (tour to Ollantaytambo, glass-dome train travel to Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu sightseeing tour, then return by the same train to Cusco for touring Santo Domingo Monastery and the town's Cathedral. On day 7 starts the Amazon cruising part of your Peruvian vacation, with boarding and welcome dinner on the Aria boat.
- Your Amazon cruise also includes (all guided) rainforest walks, panga rides (for wildlife watching), nocturnal cruises. On day 10 of your Amazon cruise itinerary you'll also visit a Peruvian native village and the Manatee Rescue Center, and then follows your flight to Lima. The onboard experience also features entertainers and artisans.