Port Canaveral has become one of the most popular cruise terminals in United States with over 4.5 million cruisers a year and one of the busiest cruise ship ports – but least congested.
Cape Canaveral is situated on the Atlantic coastline between Miami cruise port and Jacksonville. The city is bounded by Port Canaveral to the north, Banana River to the east, Cocoa Beach to the south and Atlantic Ocean to the west.
Find information about Port Canaveral cruise port terminal – address, location and map, parking information and fees. Check the cruise ship schedule and explore Port Canaveral city tours possibilities.
The parking rate is $15.00 daily (Port Authority subject to change). There is a parking lot beside each cruise terminal.
Port Canaveral cruise terminal
Port Canaveral is located in Brevard Country, Florida. It is among the busiest cruise, naval and cargo ports in the world. On average, each day ten ships enter the port. The cruise ship schedule offers voyages through all the year.
Port Canaveral is the nearest Disney World city, situated about one hour east of Orlando by car. The Orlando International Airport is 45 miles away. The distance to Tampa is two hours and to Jacksonville – two hours and a half.
There are seven cruise terminals. In a regular use are 4 – numbers 5, 6, 8 and 10. They are newer, located on the north side and larger cruise ships dock there. The south side terminals are older. Gambling ships use terminal 2. Terminal 3 and terminal 4 are used rarely.
North (A Side) Cruise terminals (5, 6, 8 and 10)
They are located on the A dock at the north side. Along is the Charles M Rowland Drive. All are up to date and can handle the biggest cruise ship. Especially for Disney Cruise Line was built cruise terminal 8.
South (B Side) Cruise terminals (2,3 and 4)
They are located on the B dock at the southwest side. Along is the George King Boulevard. They were among the first cruise ships’ facilities of Port Canaveral and can handle not more than 1900 passengers.
Port Canaveral tours, shore excursions, hotels
City Tours and Shore Excursions
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Center: NASA’s base where Apollo missions have been launched. Watch a movie at the center of IMAX, learn the space exploration future at the Exploration Space show, go to the Apollo Center and the LC39 Gantry or try the Shuttle Launch Experience.
- US Astronaut Hall of Fame: 5 miles away from the Kennedy Space Center. Honor the American astronauts, watch the Science On A Sphere show, try the Sigma 7 Mercury rocket or a real training for astronauts.
- Jetty Park: park at the coastline with a beach, camping and a playground, picnic areas and pavilions. Enjoy the amazing marine traffic view from the pier, favorite place for fishermen and tourists. You can have a coffee, eat or buy something at the Cove Waterfront area, located between the park and the port.
- Cocoa Beach Pier: dating since 1962, Space coast best-known landmark located 4 miles away ftom Port Canaveral. It offers bars, souvenir shops, restaurants, live music and lively beach.
- Orlando Amusement Parks: enjoy the attractions Walt Disney World , Disney/MGM Studios, Universal Studios, Sea World of Florida and much more.
The Port Canaveral cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Port Canaveral, Orlando, Florida.
If you lose the Port Canaveral location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.
Port Port Canaveral cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Port Canaveral, Orlando, Florida. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|Day||Ships in port|
1 October, 2016
2 October, 2016
3 October, 2016
6 October, 2016
7 October, 2016
8 October, 2016
9 October, 2016
10 October, 2016
13 October, 2016
14 October, 2016
15 October, 2016
16 October, 2016
17 October, 2016
20 October, 2016
21 October, 2016
22 October, 2016
23 October, 2016
24 October, 2016
27 October, 2016
28 October, 2016
29 October, 2016
30 October, 2016
31 October, 2016
12 October, 2016
18 October, 2016
19 October, 2016
25 October, 2016
26 October, 2016