Carnival Mardi Gras Review and Specifications
Specifications of Carnival Mardi Gras
|Year built||2020 new ship|
|Builder||Meyer Werft (Turku, Finland)|
|Building cost||EUR 700 million (USD 950 million)|
|Owner||Carnival Corporation & PLC|
|Operator||Carnival Cruise Line|
|Speed||23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mph|
|Length (LOA)||344 m / 1129 ft|
|Beam (width)||42 m / 138 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||180800 gt|
|Passengers||5282 - 6338|
|Decks with cabins||11|
Review of Carnival Mardi Gras
With a scheduled launch in 2020, Carnival Mardi Gras cruise ship is Carnival fleet's newest, largest and most technologically advanced liner ever constructed. As all other Fun Ships, the shipowner is Carnival Corporation.
On November 15, 2018, was vessel's steel-cutting ceremony. The 180,000 GT-ton newbuild will have new livery and will be LNG-powered. The shipbuilder is Meyer Werft (Turku Shipyard, Finland). The name for the newbuild was officially revealed on December 6, 2018, at the Puzzleboard of the US TV game show "Wheel of Fortune" - at the very end of the broadcast.
The vessel is scheduled for delivery in 2020 and will be homeported in Port Canaveral Florida. The Caribbean itinerary program (as ports of call) is yet to be announced. A second liner (sistership of the same XL series) will be delivered in 2022, with its construction starting in 2020. In 2022, Carnival Cruise Line celebrates the company's 50th Anniversary.
Carnival XL-Class ship design features a new (red-white-navy blue) hull and was created by the NYC-based naval architecture firm "Bluarch Architecture". Among world's largest passenger ships, the new liner has length 1130 ft (344 m), passenger capacity 5200 (lower berths) and will offer various fleet-first and industry-first innovations - yet to be revealed.
What is known so far is that the XL-Class is similar to design and facilities to Helios-Class ships produced for Carnival Corporation's brands Costa and AIDA by Meyer Werft in Papenburg, Germany. Of the same series is also the P&O UK ship Iona (also scheduled for delivery in 2020).
On December 14, 2018, Carnival announced that the new Mardi Gras will have the industry's first roller coaster at sea. The facility ("BOLT Ultimate Sea Coaster") will be built by Maurer Rides (Munich-based German company specializing in roller coaster manufacturing). The race track has length 244 m (800 ft), with twists, turns, drops and speeds up to 64 kph (40 mph). Individual speeds are posted after the race. Carnival's roller coaster is all-electric and allows 2 riders to race along in motorbike-like vehicles at height 57 m (187 ft) above the sea. The experience features breathtaking top-deck 360-degree views and ends with a high-speed turn around ship’s funnel.
On January 25, 2019, was announced that the new Carnival XL-class vessel will have 6 themed zones (neighborhoods) - Grand Central, French Quarter, Lido-Pool, La Piazza, Summer Landing, The Ultimate Playground. Cruise staterooms are divided into 22 different cabin categories, also including duplex suites. The vessel also features Carnival's largest Atrium and open-deck areas.
- Grand Central (midship on Decks 6-8) is an expanded Atrium concept combining day-to-night entertainment complex with a bar lounge (overlooking ship's starboard side) with 3-decks high floor-ceiling windows. From the Atrium are accessible the restaurants Bonsai Sushi, Bonsai Teppanyaki and Punchliner Comedy Club, as well as the intimate Piano Bar 88 (themed venue for sing-a-longs).
- French Quarter (aft on Deck 6) is lined with new eateries and bars. This neighborhood is linked via 2-deck-high Promenade with a traditional New Orleans Jazz Club offering hand-crafted cocktails and live music.
- La Piazza (midship on Deck 8) is an Italy-themed area housing the 24-hour complimentary Pizzeria del Capitano and Cucina del Capitano (seafood restaurant). Classic Italian cocktails and live music nightly are offered at a new Bar Lounge.
- Summer Landing (aft on Deck 8) houses Guy's Pig and Anchor Smokehouse Brewhouse (Carnival's complimentary smoked-on-board BBQ food by Guy Fieri) and ParchedPig (onboard- brewed craft beers). Also in this neighborhood are located swimming pool, large whirlpools, new Bar Lounge, lunch counter (for the Smokehouse-Brewhouse) plus several hangouts and spots for relaxation.
- Lido (aft on Decks 16-17) houses Carnival's complimentary Pool Deck eateries Seafood Shack, BlueIguana Cantina, and Guy's Burger Joint, plus new venues (yet to be announced).
- The Ultimate Playground (aft on Decks 18-20) is a large family-friendly play area highlighted by fleet's largest Carnival WaterWorks (aquapark) and an expanded SportSquare (sports complex). Also here is the "BOLT Ultimate Sea Coaster" (first at sea).
The new Mardi Gras ship also has Carnival's signature facilities Serenity (adults-only resort), Alchemy Bar, Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse. Further innovations are yet to be announced.
Cruise itinerary program
Mardi Gras ship's itinerary program is based on roundtrips to the Caribbean from homeport Port Canaveral (Orlando, Florida USA) with preferential berthing at the new "Carnival Terminal 3" (CT3). The Caribbean 2020 program starts after the Transatlantic repositioning from Europe. Bookings opened on January 30, 2019.
The itinerary program offers a diverse schedule with 6-day to 15-day voyages in Europe and the Caribbean. The "inaugural cruise schedule" in 2020 includes:
- (repositioning) 9-day "maiden voyage" from Copenhagen to Southampton UK (August 31-September 9, 2020) visiting Kiel, Gothenburg, Oslo, Rotterdam, Zeebrugge and Le Havre (Paris).
- (repositioning) 14-day Transatlantic crossing from Southampton to NYC New York (September 9-23, 2020) visiting Canary Islands (Las Palmas, Tenerife), Funchal (Madeira Island) and Ponta Delgada (Azores).
- 6-day "inaugural Caribbean cruise" (September 24-30, 2020) roundtrip from NYC to Portland and Saint John
- (repositioning) 15-day "Carnival Journeys" itinerary one-way from NYC to Port Canaveral FL (September 30-October 15, 2020), visiting Amber Cove, San Juan (Puerto Rico), St Thomas (USVI), St Maarten, St Kitts, Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk.
Following a special 8-day Caribbean cruise from Port Canaveral (October 16, 2020), the liner starts its 7-day Caribbean itinerary program (October 24, 2020) offering two different 3-port 7-day itineraries (alternating weekly) to the Eastern-Western Caribbean. The Eastern Caribbean itinerary visits San Juan (Puerto Rico), Amber Cove (Dominican Republic), Grand Turk Island. The Western Caribbean itinerary visits Mexico (Cozumel, Costa Maya) and Honduras (Roatan Island, Mahogany Bay).
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Carnival Mardi Gras main dining rooms feature select items from the onboard steakhouse, available for an additional fee. Mardi Gras also has a Lido buffet. Seafood lovers are pampered with the Seafood Shack - New England-inspired casual eatery. It offers both indoor and outdoor seating and the menu includes steamed lobster, lobster rolls, fried shrimp, fried clams, crab cakes, and other seafood surprises. Seafood Shack serves lunch and dinner and is priced a la carte starting at $4.
The ship has a Japanese specialty restaurant named Bonsai Teppanyaki. The new dining venue is located within the Bonsai Sushi restaurant on Promenade-Havana Deck.
- The restaurant offers a menu with authentic Far East dishes. A special feature is the live cooking show performed by its talented chefs operating at custom-built stations located at the center of an 8-seat table. Due to its limited seating, reservations are required.
- Each meal at Bonsai Teppanyaki starts with a sampling of 5 appetizers (Miso Soup, Pork Belly Yakitori, Spicy Tuna on Rocks). Combo dinners are also offered. Each meal ends on a note courtesy of Chocolate Bento Box and Green Tea Ice Cream. The restaurant is open for lunch (sea days only) and for dinner (every night). Price (cover charge) is per person and covers the entire meal.
Available on all Fun Ships is Chef's Table - VIP dining experience (12-guest capacity) including multicourse dinner with ship's Master Chef, private cocktail reception and galley (kitchen) tour. This dining option usually takes place in a non-traditional venue (a dedicated room in the galley) and can be booked onboard for USD 75 per person.
Follows the complete list of Carnival Mardi Gras restaurants and food bars.
- Flamingo Restaurant
- Palm Restaurant
- Bonsai Sushi restaurant (including Bonsai Teppanyaki) serves Japanese cuisine specialties and drinks (a la carte priced menu).
- Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse (indoor/outdoor seating, open between 6 – 9:30 pm) is a premium steakhouse-seafood restaurant at a surcharge (reservations recommended).
- The “Chef’s Table” (private dining room) is a small room dedicated to the multi-course Chef’s Table dinner package (surcharged at $75 per person).
- Ji Ji Asian Kitchen restaurant is complimentary for lunch (stir-fry favorites) and at a surcharge for dinner ($15 adults, %5 kids 11 and under /reservations recommended).
- La Piazza is an Italy-themed area housing the 24-hour complimentary Pizzeria del Capitano (24-hour pizzeria restaurant)and Cucina del Capitano (seafood restaurant).
- Summer Landing houses Guy's Pig and Anchor Smokehouse Brewhouse (Carnival's complimentary smoked-on-board BBQ food by Guy Fieri) and ParchedPig (onboard-brewed craft beers).
- Lido houses Carnival's complimentary Pool Deck eateries Seafood Shack, BlueIguana Cantina (Mexican fast food bar), and Guy's Burger Joint, plus new venues.
- BlueIguana Cantina is a complimentary poolside (self-serve) fast-food bar with Mexican cuisine serving the Beach Pool area.
- Lido Marketplace (self-service buffet restaurant).
In mid-January 2018, Carnival announced 4 new craft beers that will be brewed onboard the Carnival Horizon (and the new Mardi Gras) ship. The brews were developed by brewmaster Colin Presby. They are offered at Guy’s Pig and Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse (Brewhouse), The names of the new draft beers are inspired by the BBQ offerings at the Smokehouse/Brewhouse.
- "ParchedPig Farmhouse Ale" is lightly hopped dry finish beer.
- "ParchedPig Smoked Porter" is brewed with in-house smoked malt, hickory smoke, and molasses.
- "ParchedPig Toasted Amber Ale" has rich amber color and notes of toasted caramel and biscuit.
- "ParchedPig West Coast IPA" is a traditional West Coast India Pale Ale loaded with bitterness and distinctive aroma of pine and citrus.
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
The fun onboard Mardi Gras starts with SkyRide, open-air, pedal-powered aerial ride. Riders have to climb onboard a hanging bike and "cycle" their way around the 800ft suspended track, 150 feet above sea level.
If you consider that SkyRide does not provide the needed adrenaline-pumping action, SkyCourse ropes circuit do. Both SkyCourse and SkyRide are part of the SportSquare, which also features an indoor hangout, mini-bowling, The Clubhouse, Ping-Pong, sports video gaming, arcade basketball and more.
The Mardi Gras cruise ship offers an expanded "Seuss at Sea" kids program with its "Dr. Suess WaterWorks" (themed water park).
Dr. Seuss theme characters decorate the entire waterpark area. Numerous memorable phrases from the Dr. Seuss books are displayed on the clear partitions surrounding the aqua park facility. Dr. Seuss' presence is featured in other parts of Carnival Mardi Gras, including the signature Dr. Seuss Bookville kids play area, also at all themed special events, including Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast, Story Time, the Seuss-A-Palooza Parade (promenade event).
Follows the complete list of Carnival Mardi Gras lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens, and adults.
- Family Harbor Lounge (a dedicated to families space with 24-hour complimentary dining, concierge and babysitting service, movies, video games, board games by Hasbro).
- Mardi Gras Theatre is the ship’s main show lounge for grand style show productions featuring live performances (tribute acts – singing and dancing) combined with sound and lighting special effects.
- Grand Central (midship on Decks 6-8) is an expanded Atrium concept combining day-to-night entertainment complex with a bar lounge (overlooking ship's starboard side) with 3-decks high floor-ceiling windows.
- French Quarter is lined with new eateries and bars. This neighborhood is linked via 2-deck-high Promenade with a traditional New Orleans Jazz Club offering hand-crafted cocktails and live music.
- Punchliner Comedy Club/brunch (Karaoke, art auctions, nightly shows).
- Piano Bar 88 (cocktail bar) offers themed music nights, a grand piano for live performances by a resident pianist, singalongs, trivia quizzes.
- JavaBlue Cafe (open between 7-10 am, and between 4 pm-12:30 midnight) is a specialty patisserie/coffee bar.
- Havana Bar is an authentic Cuban cafe (cocktail/coffee bar) with live Latin music in the evenings. After midnight, the bar transforms into Latin disco/nightclub.
- Cherry on Top (open between 4-10:30 pm) is a Carnival signature shop selling bulk candies by the oz (mix and match, sugar-free, assortments), confections (lollipops, sweet apples, truffles, chocolate deep cheesecakes and pretzels, cupcakes, fudge, cookies /and sugar-free).
- The Fun Shops is named the ship’s duty-free shopping arcade of stores (open between 8 am – 12 midnight).
- Special Occasions shop sells Bon Voyage wines/champagnes/liquor, Carnival cruise packages, specialty items, and gifts.
- Mardi Gras Casino is a Vegas-style gambling casino equipped with various slot machines (“Coinless Fun Slot Machines”) and gaming tables (Craps, Roulette, Black Jack 21, Caribbean Stud Poker, dealer-free poker tables).
- Limelight Lounge offers live evening entertainment by vocalists, musicians, comedians, karaoke.
- Lanai promenade (with outdoor seats, served by Lanai Bar-BQ Bar).
- Alchemy Bar is a vintage-themed cocktail bar (“pharmacy”) where professional mixologists (dressed in lab coats) serve handcrafted cocktails and made-to-order drinks from unique ingredients.
- Dreams Studio (photo sessions studio)
- Pixels Photo Gallery & Shop (professional photo-video services, duty-free equipment, and accessories, photos on display available for purchasing)
- Havana Outside is the Havana complex’s pool area (1 swimming pool /Havana Pool, live palm trees).
- Tides Pool (aft) has 1 swimming pool flanked by 2 Whirlpools and a large sunbathing area served with drinks by the Tides Bar.
- Circle C (kids club lounge), Club O2 (teens club lounge)
- Warehouse (Video Arcade)
- Camp Ocean (formerly known as "Camp Carnival" - youth activities program)
- Creative Cove (a dedicated room for kids arts-crafts and workshops)
- Dr Seuss Bookville (family-themed kids room/library with all Dr Seuss books available to read, plus fun games and themed activities)
- Carnival Cloud 9 Spa (wellness complex)
- The Fitness Center/Gymnasium (complimentary)
- Serenity Retreat (adults relaxation area served by Serenity Bar, with 2 cantilevered Whirlpools and sunbathing area)
- The Ultimate Playground is a large family-friendly play area highlighted by fleet's largest Carnival WaterWorks (aquapark) and an expanded SportSquare (sports complex with a basketball court, ropes course, jogging track, mini golf). Also here is the "BOLT Ultimate Sea Coaster" (first at sea).
Carnival Cruise Line's entertainment team partnered with celebrity directors from Los Angeles (Broadway) and London (West End) to create 3 new signature shows - part of the onboard "Playlist Productions" revues. The new shows (named "Celestial Strings", "Soulbound", "Vintage Pop") use the full capacity of the interactive LED screens. A 4th show ("Amor Cubano - A Caribbean Dance Romance") is also available on the Horizon ship. It was introduced in 2017 on Carnival Vista.
- "Celestial Strings" show is themed on classical music mixed with modern pop.
- "Soulbound" is a gothic-inspired, New Orleans-themed show featuring R&B music favorites.
- "Vintage Pop" show is themed on "Gatsby's Cotton Club", featuring modern songs recomposed into classic jazz interpretations performed live by a 6-piece jazz band.
- "Amor Cubano - A Caribbean Dance Romance" show is themed on classic Latin songs mixed with modern music hits. It is held at the Havana Bar and highlighted by a 7-piece Cuban music band.
Carnival Mardi Gras wiki
Newbuild's name honors Carnival Cruise Line's first-ever "Fun Ship" - MARDI GRAS. The traditional ocean liner was launched in 1961 (under the name "Empress of Canada"). The vessel (last named Apollon) was scrapped in 2003.
Inaugural cruise 2020 itineraries
Next tables show ship's maiden voyage and the inaugural cruise itineraries as destinations, call ports (times) and lowest prices per person in USD (inside cabin fares based on double occupancy).
9-day "Inaugural Cruise" from Copenhagen to Southampton - prices from USD 1270 pp
|Date / Time||Port|
|31 Aug 18:00||Departing from Copenhagen, Denmark|
|01 Sep 08:00 - 18:00||Kiel, Germany|
|03 Sep 08:00 - 18:00||Gothenburg, Sweden|
|04 Sep 08:00 - 18:00||Oslo, Norway|
|06 Sep 08:00 - 18:00||Rotterdam, Holland|
|07 Sep 07:00 - 17:00||Zeebrugge, Belgium|
|08 Sep 07:00 - 20:00||Le Havre, France|
|09 Sep 05:00||Arriving in Southampton, England|
14-day Transatlantic repositioning crossing from Southampton to NYC New York - prices from USD 1010 pp
|Date / Time||Port|
|09 Sep 17:00||Departing from Southampton, England|
|13 Sep 09:00 - 18:00||Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands|
|14 Sep 07:00 - 16:00||Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands|
|15 Sep 09:30 - 18:30||Funchal, Madeira Island, Portugal|
|17 Sep 08:00 - 17:00||Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel Island, Azores|
|23 Sep 07:00||Arriving in New York, NJ-NYC|
6-day inaugural Canada-New England cruise from NYC - prices from USD 570 pp
|Date / Time||Port|
|24 Sep 16:00||Departing from New York, NJ-NYC|
|26 Sep 07:00 - 17:00||Portland Maine, USA|
|28 Sep 08:00 - 20:00||Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada|
|30 Sep 07:00||Arriving in New York, NJ-NYC|
15-day repositioning cruise from New York to Florida - prices from USD 1240 pp
|Date / Time||Port|
|30 Sep 18:00||Departing from New York, NJ-NYC|
|04 Oct 07:00 - 16:00||Amber Cove, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic|
|05 Oct 09:00 - 18:00||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|06 Oct 08:00 - 18:00||Saint Thomas Island, Charlotte Amalie, USVI|
|07 Oct 08:00 - 18:00||Philipsburg, St Maarten Island, Dutch Antilles|
|08 Oct 08:00 - 18:00||Basseterre, St Kitts Island|
|10 Oct 08:00 - 23:00||Oranjestad, Aruba Island, Dutch Antilles|
|11 Oct 07:00 - 16:00||Willemstad, Curacao Island, Dutch Antilles|
|13 Oct 07:00 - 16:00||Grand Turk Island|
|15 Oct 07:00||Arriving in Port Canaveral, Orlando, Florida|
8-day Eastern Caribbean special - from USD 860 pp
|Date / Time||Port|
|16 Oct 16:00||Departing from Port Canaveral, Florida|
|18 Oct 09:00 - 18:00||Grand Turk Island|
|19 Oct 07:00 - 17:00||Amber Cove, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic|
|20 Oct 10:00 - 19:00||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|21 Oct 08:00 - 17:00||Saint Thomas Island, Charlotte Amalie, USVI|
|24 Oct 07:00||Arriving in Port Canaveral, Florida|
7-day Inaugural Eastern Caribbean cruise - prices from USD 620 pp
|Date / Time||Port|
|24 Oct 16:00||Departing from Port Canaveral, Florida|
|27 Oct 07:00 - 16:00||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|28 Oct 09:00 - 18:00||Amber Cove, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic|
|29 Oct 07:00 - 16:00||Grand Turk Island|
|31 Oct 07:00||Arriving in Port Canaveral, Florida|
7-day Inaugural Western Caribbean cruise - prices from USD 610 pp
|Date / Time||Port|
|31 Oct 16:00||Departing from Port Canaveral, Florida|
|02 Nov 10:00 - 19:00||Cozumel, Mexico|
|03 Nov 07:00 - 17:00||Costa Maya, Mexico|
|04 Nov 07:00 - 17:00||Roatan Island, Mahogany Bay-Coxen Hole, Honduras|
|07 Nov 07:00||Arriving in Port Canaveral, Florida|
Godspeed to the new ship!
The old Mardi Gras ship
TSS Mardi Gras vessel had IMO number 5103936, LOA length 198 m (650 ft), width 26 m (87 ft), draft 9 m (29 ft) and GT tonnage 27,300 tons (originally 18261 GT tons). Liner's capacity was 1240 passengers (originally 1048) plus 470 crew. During its service history, the vessel was named Empress of Canada (1961-1972), TSS Mardi Gras (1972-1993), Olympic (1993), Star of Texas (1994), Lucky Star (1994-1995) and Apollon (1995-2003).
The ocean liner was built at Vickers-Armstrongs shipyard in Newcastle England. The yard was located in the city's Walker suburb. Vickers-Armstrongs Ltd (1927-1977) was an engineering-design and shipbuilding company formed in 1927 as a merger of two British companies - Vickers Ltd (engineering) and Armstrong Whitworth (manufacturing - armaments, ships, locomotives, automobiles, planes). In the 1960-1970s, most of Vickers-Armstrongs was nationalized, with the remainder of the company's private assets divested in 1977 as Vickers plc. In 1999, Vickers plc became defunct and was purchased by Rolls-Royce plc. In 2004, the Vickers brand became defunct.
Vessel's launch (float-out from drydock) was on May 10, 1960. It was delivered to Canadian Pacific in March 1961. The inaugural cruise departed on April 24, 1961, from Liverpool to Montreal. The shipowner Canadian Pacific Steamships Ltd was founded as"Canadian Pacific Steamship Company" in 1887 in Vancouver BC. In 2005, the company (aka CP Ships) was purchased by TUI AG and became part of TUI's subsidiary Hapag-Lloyd Cruises (acquired in 1998).
Empress of Canada offered regularly scheduled Transatlantic crossings between the UK and Quebec Canada (Liverpool - Montreal). Like all CP liners, Empress of Canada was UK-flagged. After 121 Transatlantic crossings (RepositionCruises.com) and 82 Canadian cruises, Empress of Canada arrived in Liverpool on November 23, 1971, with which the regular Liverpool-Canada service was terminated. On December 17 (1971) the liner was laid up in Port Tilbury-London.
In January 1972, the vessel was sold to Carnival Cruise Lines and started operations as "TSS Mardi Gras" under flag-state (registry) Panama. The first "Fun Ship" started its maiden voyage on February 26, 1972, leaving from London to Miami. Mardi Gras sailed for Carnival until 1993, when was sold to Epirotiki Line (Greek shipping company founded in 1850).
In 1995 was created Royal Olympic Cruise Lines as a merger of Epirotiki Line and Sun Line. In 2000, all scheduled voyages were canceled and the vessel was laid up in Piraeus (Athens, Greece). In 2001, the ship (named Apollon) re-entered service for short-breaks (3- and 4-day cruises) roundtrip from homeport Piraeus. In 2003, the 42-year-old liner was laid up again, and soon sold for scrap.
Carnival Mardi Gras - user reviews and comments
Carnival Mardi Gras ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Carnival Mardi Gras is now open for booking. Carnival Cruise Line's new ship offers a diverse schedule with 6- to 15-day itineraries visiting top...January 30, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Carnival Cruise Line's Mardi Gras, that is due to debut in 2020, will offer 6 themed zones, including Grand Central, French Quarter, Lido, La Piazza...January 25, 2019
- Cruise Industry
At a special meeting on Tuesday, January 8, the Canaveral Port Authority Board of Commissioners approved awarding Merritt Island-based Ivey’s...January 9, 2019
- Cruise Industry
In a cruise industry first, Carnival Mardi Gras will feature the first roller coaster at sea when she debuts in 2020, providing unique open-air ride...December 13, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Carnival Cruise Line announced that it will name its newest XL-class cruise ship to be delivered in 2020 Mardi Gras, bringing back to fleet the name...December 6, 2018
- Cruise Industry
The first steel was cut today for Carnival Cruise Line’s newest XL-Class ships. The new livery was unveiled for the 180,000-ton XL newbuild...November 15, 2018
- show more news
Other Carnival Cruise Line cruise ships
Carnival Mardi Gras Itineraries
The below listed Carnival Mardi Gras cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Carnival Cruise Line fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2020 Aug 31||9 days, one-way from Copenhagen to Southampton||Copenhagen||$1269|
|2020 Sep 09||14 days, one-way from Southampton to New York||Southampton||$1009|
|2020 Sep 24||6 days, round-trip Canada & New England||New York||$569|
|2020 Sep 30||15 days, one-way from New York to Port Canaveral||New York||$1239|
|2020 Oct 16||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$859|
|2020 Oct 24||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$619|
|2020 Oct 31||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$609|
|2020 Nov 07||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$619|
|2020 Nov 14||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$609|
|2020 Nov 21||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$759|
|2020 Nov 28||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$599|
|2020 Dec 05||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$609|
|2020 Dec 12||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$649|
|2020 Dec 19||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$999|
|2020 Dec 26||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$1099|
|2021 Jan 02||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$679|
|2021 Jan 16||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$669|
|2021 Jan 23||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$639|
|2021 Jan 30||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$649|
|2021 Feb 06||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$679|
|2021 Feb 13||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$719|
|2021 Feb 20||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$659|
|2021 Feb 27||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$689|
|2021 Mar 06||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$719|
|2021 Mar 13||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$749|
|2021 Mar 20||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$749|
|2021 Mar 27||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$799|
|2021 Apr 03||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$779|
|2021 Apr 10||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$679|
|2021 Apr 17||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$669|
|2021 Apr 24||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Port Canaveral||$669|