Arosa Luna Review and Specifications
Specifications of Arosa Luna
Review of Arosa Luna
The Arosa Luna boat cruises on Rhone and Saone Rivers in France departing from Lyon. The other A-Rosa river cruise ship in France is Arosa Stella.
Arosa Luna cruise ship
A-Rosa Luna cruise ship is registered in Germany (Rostock) and currently homeported in Lyon, France. Among the features all included in the A-Rosa river cruise price are the roundtrip air, gratuities, shore excursions, specialty beverages and cocktails. There are three decks of cabins available on the A-Rosa ship Luna, measuring 156 sq.feet each, with private bathrooms and interactive televisions. The cabins on Decks Two and Three boast French verandahs. All A-Rosa Luna's 86 cabins are light, stylish and generously sized. The full spa offers a range of Hawaiian Lomilomi and traditional massages. Up on the Sun Deck you'll find a swimming pool, shuffleboard, putting green and a giant chess. The A-Rosa ship Luna has one restaurant (main restaurant - on Deck Three, focusing on Mediterranan cuisine), two lounges and bar, Finnish and steam saunas and resting area.
A-Rosa Luna ship
|Year built||2005||MMSI number Callsign code Flag State (registered in)||211587780 DF2445 Germany|
|Passenger capacity Crew capacity Gross tonnage weight LOA length||174 45 3,520 tons 413 ft (126 m)||Ship builder Owner and Operator||Neptun Werft GmbH (Germany) A-ROSA Flussschiff GmbH|
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
A-Rosa Luna river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative A-Rosa cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Arosa Luna cruisetour deals (all-inclusive), influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates.
Arosa Luna itineraries
- “ROUTE GOURMET" wine-themed cruise from Lyon visits Tournus, Chalon, Macon, Viviers, Arles and Avignon. The 5-days “ROUTE LUNA” itinerary skips Tournus and visits Chalon, Macon, Viviers, Arles and Avignon.
- 5-days "ROUTE RENDEZ - VOUS" itinerary from Lyon visits Viviers, Arles, Avignon and Vienne.
- The majority of ARosa Luna France river cruise tours are themed "food and wine", visiting famous chateaus, small towns and villages in two of the country's world renown wine regions - Burgundy and Provence (Southern France).
The Arosa Luna itinerary program is similar to that of Arosa Stella. It includes the following Southern France cruises in Provence and Burgundy:
- 5-day (Rhone River cruise in France) round-trip from Lyon to Viviers, Arles, Avignon (overnight), Vienne, ending in Lyon (also with an overnight stay on the ship)
- 7-day (Rhone and Saone river cruise in France) round-trip from Lyon to Tournus, Chalon, Macon, Viviers, Arles, Avignon (overnight), Vienne, ending in Lyon (overnight)
- 7-day (Saone and Rhone river cruise in France) round-trip from Lyon to Tournus, Chalon, Macon, Viviers, Arles, Avignon (overnight), Vienne, Collonges, Lyon (old town cruising), ending in Lyon (overnight)
- 14-day (Rhone cruise in France) round-trip from Lyon to Chalon, Tournus, Macon (overnight), Trevoux (Lyon's suburb), Viviers, Port St Louis (overnight), Arles (overnight), Avignon (overnight), Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Tain-l'Hermitage, Vienne, ending in Lyon (overnight)