Arosa Luna Review and Specifications
Specifications of Arosa Luna
|Builder||Neptun Werft GmbH (Germany)|
|Owner||A-ROSA Flussschiff GmbH|
|Length (LOA)||126 m / 413 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||3550 gt|
|Passengers||89 - 174|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of Arosa Luna
The Arosa Luna boat cruises on Rhone and Saone Rivers in France departing from Lyon. The other A-Rosa river cruise ship in France is Arosa Stella.
A-Rosa Luna cruise ship is registered in Germany (Rostock) and currently homeported in Lyon, France. Among the features all included in the A-Rosa river cruise price are the roundtrip air, gratuities, shore excursions, specialty beverages and cocktails. There are three decks of cabins available on the A-Rosa ship Luna, measuring 156 sq.feet each, with private bathrooms and interactive televisions. The cabins on Decks Two and Three boast French verandahs. All A-Rosa Luna's 86 cabins are light, stylish and generously sized. The full spa offers a range of Hawaiian Lomilomi and traditional massages. Up on the Sun Deck you'll find a swimming pool, shuffleboard, putting green and a giant chess. The A-Rosa ship Luna has one restaurant (main restaurant - on Deck Three, focusing on Mediterranan cuisine), two lounges and bar, Finnish and steam saunas and resting area.
A-Rosa Luna river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative A-Rosa cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Arosa Luna cruisetour deals (all-inclusive), influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates.
RIver Cruise Itineraries
- “ROUTE GOURMET" wine-themed cruise from Lyon visits Tournus, Chalon, Macon, Viviers, Arles and Avignon. The 5-days “ROUTE LUNA” itinerary skips Tournus and visits Chalon, Macon, Viviers, Arles and Avignon.
- 5-days "ROUTE RENDEZ - VOUS" itinerary from Lyon visits Viviers, Arles, Avignon and Vienne.
- The majority of ARosa Luna France river cruise tours are themed "food and wine", visiting famous chateaus, small towns and villages in two of the country's world renown wine regions - Burgundy and Provence (Southern France).
The Arosa Luna itinerary program is similar to that of Arosa Stella. It includes the following Southern France cruises in Provence and Burgundy:
- 5-day (Rhone River cruise in France) round-trip from Lyon to Viviers, Arles, Avignon (overnight), Vienne, ending in Lyon (also with an overnight stay on the ship)
- 7-day (Rhone and Saone river cruise in France) round-trip from Lyon to Tournus, Chalon, Macon, Viviers, Arles, Avignon (overnight), Vienne, ending in Lyon (overnight)
- 7-day (Saone and Rhone river cruise in France) round-trip from Lyon to Tournus, Chalon, Macon, Viviers, Arles, Avignon (overnight), Vienne, Collonges, Lyon (old town cruising), ending in Lyon (overnight)
- 14-day (Rhone cruise in France) round-trip from Lyon to Chalon, Tournus, Macon (overnight), Trevoux (Lyon's suburb), Viviers, Port St Louis (overnight), Arles (overnight), Avignon (overnight), Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Tain-l'Hermitage, Vienne, ending in Lyon (overnight).
Arosa Luna wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 4
- Total number of cabins: 89 (of which 60 French Balconies, 29 with non-opening windows).
- Restaurants, Lounges & Bars: Market Restaurant (main dining), Cafe Restaurant (al fresco), Wine Bar (food and wine tastings /itinerary-based regional delicacies), Luna Lounge & Bar (show, lectures), Sun Deck (Bar/Grill stations, pool, shaded observation area, giant chess, putting green, deck games).
- A-Rosa Luna cruise deals are inclusive of Wi-Fi Internet, all tours /excursions (including on bicycles), motorcoach transfers, live onboard entertainment (local performers, enrichment lectures), food and wine tastings), alcohol (beer, wine, spirits), 24-hour coffee/tea, replenished daily bottled water.
- Being the first of the line's two same class vessels, the ARosa Luna cruise ship is sister to A-Rosa Stella (also operating in France). This ship design features a comparitively large indoor spa complex (with 2 saunas, Spa massages room, gym) and an open-air swimming pool on the Sun Deck.
- The Luna ship offers complimentary bicycles on land tours and excursions in each of the visited ports.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.