Arosa Stella Review and Specifications
Specifications of Arosa Stella
|Year built||2005 / Age : 13|
|Builder||Neptun Werft GmbH (Germany)|
|Owner||A-ROSA Flussschiff GmbH|
|Length (LOA)||126 m / 413 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||3550 gt|
|Passengers||89 - 174|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Current itinerary of Arosa Stella
Arosa Stella current cruise is 7 days, round-trip Route Classique. Prices start from USD 1864 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 15 Sep, 2018 and ends on 22 Sep, 2018.
|Date / Time||Port|
|15 Sep||Departing from Lyon, France|
|16 Sep 06:00 - 19:00||Macon, France|
|17 Sep||Chalon-sur-Saone, France|
|17 Sep||Tournus, France|
|18 Sep 06:00 - 15:00||Lyon, France|
|19 Sep 13:00 - 19 Sep||Avignon, France(Overnight)|
|20 Sep - 12:00||Avignon, France|
|20 Sep||Arles, France|
|21 Sep 12:00 - 13:00||La Voulte-sur-Rhone, France|
|22 Sep||Arriving in Lyon, France|
Review of Arosa Stella
The Arosa Stella boat cruises on Rhone and Saone Rivers in France departing from Lyon. The other A-Rosa France river cruise ship is Arosa Luna.
A-Rosa Stella cruise ship is a river cruise ship of the German A-Rosa Cruises company with current home port Rostock, Germany.
A-Rosa Stella has a total number of 89 cabins (of which 60 French Balconies, 29 with non-opening windows) in 4 grades. Three decks of cabins are available on A-Rosa Stella, all measuring 156 sq.feet, with private bathrooms, writing tables, interactive televisions and seating. The cabins on Decks Two and Three have French verandahs (walls of windows with opening doors, though you really can't step out).
Arosa Stella Restaurants, Lounges & Bars include: Market Restaurant (main dining), Cafe Restaurant (al fresco), Wine Bar (food and wine tastings /itinerary-based regional delicacies), Stella Lounge & Bar (show, lectures), Sun Deck (Bar/Grill stations, pool, shaded observation area, giant chess, putting green, deck games).
A-Rosa Stella ship's restaurant is on Deck Three, adjacent to the Lounge, focusing on Mediterranan cuisine with continental European touch. The standouts on board are the comparitively large indoor spa complex (with 2 saunas, steam room, Spa massages room, gym and salon). The Stella ship also has an open-air swimming pool on the Sun Deck.
A-Rosa Stella cruise deals are inclusive of Wi-Fi Internet, all tours /excursions (including on bicycles), motorcoach transfers, live onboard entertainment (local performers, enrichment lectures), food and wine tastings), alcohol (beer, wine, spirits), 24-hour coffee/tea, replenished daily bottled water.
A-Rosa Stella river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative A-Rosa cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Arosa Stella cruisetour deals (all-inclusive), influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates.
RIver Cruise Itineraries
- 7-days "THE RHONE and SAONE" cruise from Lyon visits Chalon, Macon (overnight stay), scenic Rhone River cruising, Viviers, Arles, Avignon and Vienne.The 5-days "ROUTE RENDEZ - VOUS" itinerary from Lyon visits Viviers, Arles, Avignon and Vienne.
- 7-days “PORTRAITS of the RHONE" cruise from Lyon visits Tournus, Chalon, Macon, Viviers, Arles, Avignon and Vienne, ending with an overnight stay in Lyon (disembarkation).
- 7-days “ROUTE STELLA” itinerary from Lyon skips Tournus to visit Macon, Chalon, Lyon, Chateauneuf du Pape, Avignon (overnight stay), Viviers and La Voulte.
- The one-way 10-days "DELIGHTS of FRANCE" wine river cruise (Lyon to Arles) visits Tournus, Chalon, Saone river cruising, Macon, Lyon, Vienne, Tournon (overnight stay), Rhone River cruising, Viviers (overnight stay) and Avignon, ending in Arles (overnight stay before disembarkation).
- The majority of ARosa Stella France river cruise tours are themed "food and wine", visiting famous chateaus, small towns and villages in two of the country's world renown wine regions - Burgundy and Provence (Southern France).
The Arosa Stella itinerary program is similar to that of Arosa Luna. It includes the following Southern France cruises in Provence and Burgundy:
- 5-day (Rhone River cruise in France) round-trip from Lyon to Viviers, Arles, Avignon (overnight), Vienne, ending in Lyon (overnight)
- 5-day (Rhone cruise in France) round-trip from Lyon to Viviers, Avignon, Arles (overnight), Port St Louis, Tain-l'Hermitage, ending in Lyon (overnight)
- 5-day (Rhone cruise in France) from Arles to Lyon, visiting Arles (overnight), Avignon (overnight), Viviers, ending in Lyon (overnight)
- 7-day (Rhone and Saone river cruise in France) round-trip from Lyon to Macon, Chalon, Tournus, Lyon, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Avignon (overnight), Arles, Viviers, La Voulte, ending in Lyon.
Arosa Stella wiki
- Being the first of the line's two same class vessels, the ARosa Stella cruise ship is sister to A-Rosa Luna (also operating in France). Each of these ships is equipped with two MTU engines (Maybach marine engines, model "16V 2000 M60" /diesel, total power output 1600 kW / 2100 HP). The ship's propulsion ("Z-drive") is by "Schottel" and includes 2 rudder propellers (type "STP 500" /twin propellers) and 1 Schottel Pump Jet (azimuth thruster, model "SPJ 57"). The riverboat's wheelhouse/bridge and top deck awnings can be lowered when passing under low bridges.
- The Stella ship offers complimentary bicycles on land tours and excursions in each of the visited ports.
- A-Rosa Stella was launched in 2005 (April).
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
Arosa Stella - user reviews and comments
Other Arosa Cruises cruise ships
Arosa Stella Itineraries
The below listed Arosa Stella cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Arosa Cruises fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2018 May 26||7 days, round-trip Route Classique||Lyon||$2126|
|2018 Jun 02||7 days, round-trip Route Classique||Lyon||$1864|
|2018 Jun 09||7 days, round-trip Route Classique||Lyon||$1864|
|2018 Jun 16||7 days, round-trip Route Classique||Lyon||$1826|
|2018 Jun 23||7 days, round-trip Route Classique||Lyon||$1864|
|2018 Jun 30||7 days, round-trip Route Méditerranée||Lyon||$1826|
|2018 Jul 07||7 days, round-trip Route Classique||Lyon||$1864|
|2018 Jul 14||7 days, round-trip Route Méditerranée||Lyon||$1826|
|2018 Jul 21||7 days, round-trip Route Classique||Lyon||$2085|
|2018 Jul 28||7 days, round-trip Route Méditerranée||Lyon||$1864|
|2018 Aug 04||7 days, round-trip Route Classique||Lyon||$1826|
|2018 Aug 04||7 days, round-trip Provincial Rhone & the Camargue||Lyon||$2451|
|2018 Aug 11||7 days, round-trip Route Méditerranée||Lyon||$1864|
|2018 Aug 18||7 days, round-trip Route Classique||Lyon||$2085|
|2018 Aug 25||7 days, round-trip Route Classique||Lyon||$1864|
|2018 Sep 01||7 days, round-trip Route Classique||Lyon||$1864|
|2018 Sep 08||7 days, round-trip Route Classique||Lyon||$2085|
|2018 Sep 15||7 days, round-trip Route Classique||Lyon||$1864|
|2018 Sep 22||7 days, round-trip Route Classique||Lyon||$1826|
|2018 Sep 29||7 days, round-trip Route Classique||Lyon||$1564|
|2018 Oct 06||7 days, round-trip Route Classique||Lyon||$1604|
|2018 Oct 20||5 days, round-trip Route Rendez - Vous||Lyon||$1120|
|2018 Oct 25||5 days, round-trip Route Rendez - Vous||Lyon||$1120|
|2018 Oct 30||5 days, round-trip Route Rendez - Vous||Lyon||$951|
|2018 Nov 04||5 days, round-trip Route Rendez - Vous||Lyon||$951|