In total, the cruise line offers a choice of 21 vessels sailing to 190+ global destinations across 85 different countries. Choices range from mini-cruises of 3 nights to the 118-night World Cruise.
The first of MSC new ships, MSC Seascape is scheduled to debut in PortMiami Florida this December, sailing a couple of choices of 7-night Caribbean itineraries. The second new ship, MSC World Europa, is the line’s first LNG-powered vessel and is due to sail in the Middle East starting December 20, 2022.
Caribbean and Antilles
- MSC Seascape (PortMiami). 7-night Eastern Caribbean (Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve & Nassau Bahamas, San Juan & Puerto Plata Dominicana) 7-night Western Caribbean (Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve Bahamas, Cozumel, George Town Cayman Islands, and Ocho Rios Jamaica)
- MSC Meraviglia (Port Canaveral). 3- to 7-night (Nassau & Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, Costa Maya & Cozumel Mexico, Belize City)
- MSC Divina (PortMiami). 3- to 10-night (Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, Belize City, Roatan Honduras, Costa Maya, Ocho Rios, Cartagena Columbia, Colon Panama, Puerto Limon Costa Rica)
- MSC Seaside (Fort-de-France, French Antilles). 7-night (Pointe-a-Pitre Guadeloupe, Castries Saint Lucia, Bridgetown Barbados, St Georges Grenada, Kingstown Saint Vincent and the Grenadines)
- MSC Grandiosa. 7-night (Genoa, Civitavecchia/Rome, Palermo Italy, Valletta Malta, Barcelona Spain, Marseille France)
- MSC Virtuosa. Genoa, La Spezia/Florence, Naples (Italy), Palma de Mallorca & Barcelona (Spain), Marseille
- MSC Lirica (Genoa, Italy) 11-night (Civitavecchia & Messina Italy, Lindos/Rhodes & Heraklion/Crete Greece, Limassol Cyprus, Haifa Israel) 10-night (Ceuta, Malaga, Barcelona, Alicante/Costa Blanca Spain, Tangier & Casablanca/Marrakech Morocco, Marseille)
- MSC offers 2 world cruises on MSC Magnifica & MSC Poesia in 2023. Magnifica departs from Civitavecchia (Rome) on January 4, while Poesia departs from Genoa on January 5.
- MSC Seashore (Brazil). 7-night (Maceio & Buzios Brazil)
- MSC Seaview (Rio de Janeiro) 3- to 8-night (Buzios, Ilhabela, Ilha, Grande/Angra dos Reis, Ilheus & Salvador Brazil, ports in Uruguay & Argentina)
- MSC Fantasia (Santos, Brazil) 3- to 7-night (Buzios, Ilha Grande/Angra dos Reis Brazil, Montevideo & Punta Del Este Uruguay, Buenos Aires)
- MSC Armonia (Itajai/Santa Caterina, Brazil) 7-night (Ilhabela Brazil, ports in Uruguay & Argentina)
- MSC Musica (Buenos Aires) Ilhabela, Rio de Janeiro, Buzios, Ilha Grande/Angra dos Reis Brazil
- MSC Sinfonia (Cape Town) Mossel Bay, Walvis Bay and Ludertize (Namibia).
- MSC Orchestra (Durban) Pomene & Portuguese Island/Inhaca Archipelago (Mozambique), Walvis Bay (Namibia), Cape Town (South Africa)
- MSC World Europa (Dubai) 7-night (Abu Dhabi/Dubai, Sir Bani Yas, Dammam/Al Ahsa Oasis Saudi Arabia)
- MSC Opera (Dubai) Abu Dhabi, Sir Bani Yas, Muscat, Khasab (Oman).
Bookings made before March 31 are covered by the line’s Cruise with Confidence policy allowing cruisers to reschedule their trip free of charge up to 48 hours before sailing, for any reason.