AmaLegro Review and Specifications
Specifications of AmaLegro
|Year built||2007 / Age : 10|
|Builder||Scheepswerf Grave BV (Holland)|
|Owner||Sanssouci Schiffsgesellschaft GmbH|
|Speed||11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||3350 gt|
|Passengers||75 - 148|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of AmaLegro
The AmaLegro boat cruises in France on Seine River, departing from Paris, France.
AmaLegro cruise ship decor combines terra cota beautiful shades with golds and creates an elegant environment. Ship's Main Lounge is a comfortable public space for enjoying nightly entertainment and meeting fellow guests. Gourmet dining in AmaLegro restaurant brings outstanding cuisine with attentive service. Fine regional cuisine is served under the directions of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs gold medal chefs.
The Sun Deck provides loungers, Jaccuzi, bicycles and walking track. The Violin Deck shelters the Main Lounge & Bar, as well as the aft lounge, bow seating area, gift shop, fitness and hair salon. The Main Restaurant is located on the Cello Deck. AmaLegro pampers with free Internet and WiFi throughout, complimentary bike tours and 24-hour specialty tea and coffee.
AmaLegro river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative AMA cruise rates. They might be different when you book your AmaWaterways AmaLegro cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On AmaLegro cruises, AmaWaterways lines offer discount airfare travel deals on major airlines (without charging Flight Deviation fees).
RIver Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of AmaWaterways ship AmaLegro river cruise itineraries as themes:
- "JEWELS OF FRANCE” is a 19-days (sailing 15 days) back-to-back cruise on Seine, Saone and Rhone rivers from Paris to Barcelona. There are 1 optional and 20 complimentary land tours/excursions included. These deals are also inclusive of a 7-days Seine cruise to Normandy (on the AmaLegro boat) combined with a 7-days Saone and Rhone cruise in Provence (Lyon to Arles, on the AmaDagio boat), plus 3-night Barcelona and 2-night Paris hotel packages included.
- "PARIS AND NORMANDY" are the 7-days Seine river cruises from Paris (round-trip). There are 1 optional and 8 complimentary land tours/excursions, plus 2-night Paris hotel package included in the fares.
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 7
- Total number of cabins: 75 (of which 4 Suite, 58 French Balconies, 13 with non-opening twin windows).
- Restaurants: Verde (dining room), al fresco dining (Main Lounge, Sun Deck).
- Lounges & Bars: Main Lounge & Bar (with Teak Front Deck terrace), Aft Lounge (observation), Legro Lobby, Library, Gift Shop, Fitness & Spa, Massage & Beauty Salon, top-deck (jacuzzi, sun loungers, shaded seating area, walking track), 1 elevator (passenger lift).
- AmaLegro cruise deals are inclusive of alcohol and soft beverages, Internet / Wi-Fi, all tours/excursions, coach transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, food and wine tastings, 24-hour coffee/tea/water.
- The APT AmaLegro boat is the 2nd of the new generation AMA river cruise boats of the Aria-class (preceding the line's newest Concerto-class ships). Her sisters are AmaCello, AmaDagio (combined itineraries), AmaDante, AmaDolce, AmaLyra. This is a new APT river cruise ship design featuring the "French Balcony" accommodations concept (sliding floor-to-ceiling glass doors). Each of these riverboats is powered by two "Cummins" marine diesel engines (model "KTA 38 M1", total power output 1620 kW / 2170 HP).
- An unique experience on AMAwaterways AmaLegro cruises are the complimentary bike tours. Guests can use the onboard bicycles on all excursions and tours organized in each of the ports along the itinerary routes.
- Other luxury river cruise lines ships with itineraries on Seine river from Paris France are offered by Avalon Waterways (Creativity, Tapestry 2), Uniworld (Baroness), Scenic (Gem) and Viking (Kadlin, Neptune, Pride, Rinda, Rolf, Spirit).
Cabins Types/Categories (number, location), high to low
- Suites - JS (x4, deck3) - size 255ft2/24m2
- French Balcony Staterooms - A (x20, deck3), B (x30, decks2&3), C (x8, decks2&3) - size 170ft2/16m2
- RiverView Staterooms - D (x7, deck1), E (x6, deck1) - size 170ft2/16m2.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.