Scenic Spirit Review and Specifications
Specifications of Scenic Spirit
|Length (LOA)||85 m / 279 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||900 gt|
|Passengers||34 - 68|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of Scenic Spirit
Scenic Spirit is the 1st of two ships in the fleet of Scenic Tours, that operate on Mekong River in Asia. Her sister ship is Scenic Aura. All cabins on Spirit are Suite accommodations and feature private verandas for all-weather use. The Scenic Tours Mekong ship Spirit boasts the biggest suites compared to all available staterooms onboard Mekong river boats today. The new Scenic ship Spirit offers 34 staterooms and 5 passenger decks. The ship boasts two restSpiritnts, gourmet dining options, spacious top-deck with served terrace and shaded sitting area, Gym & Spa facilities, swimming pool, one elevator. On all (price-inclusive) Scenic cruise tours and excursions ashore, guests receive GPS tracking devices (called ScenicTailorMade) with uploaded digital maps. They also double as listening devices for the live narration by the line's local expert tour guides provided on all group travel excursions. Binoculars and bicycles are also provided complimentary to fully enjoy the scenery everywhere along the itinerary route.
Scenic Spirit's Mekong cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Scenic Cruises Asia rates. They might be different when you book your Scenic Tours Mekong river cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Scenic Asia river cruises in Vietnam and Cambodia offer only one-way itineraries (operated year-round). Follows the list of Scenic Spirit Mekong cruise itineraries as officially announced by the Scenic line:
- The 22-days "Essence of Vietnam, Cambodia & Luxury Mekong Cruise" itinerary offers Mekong Delta cruises from Hanoi to Siem Reap, and the reverse from Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) to Hanoi. Deals are price inclusive of all tours/excursions, Hanoi and Saigon luxury hotel packages, Halong Bay boat cruise and flights. The sailing part is 7 days.
- The 17-day "Highlights of Vietnam, Cambodia & Mekong Cruise" itinerary is from hanoi to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), with embarkation in Siem Reap.
- The 7-day "Luxury Mekong Cruise" itinerary covers the sailing route from Vietnam to Cambodia (Saigon) to Siem Reap) and the reverse. There are 6 complimentary tours/excursions and all flights included in the price. Hotel packages are optional and not included in these fares.
Scenic Spirit wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 8
- Total number of cabins: 34 (all of which Suite).
- Restaurants: Crystal Dining, Portobellos (Italian), Riverview Terrace (al fresco), Table la Rive (Diamond Deck, for Suite passengers only)
- Lounges & Bars: Panorama Lounge, River Cafe
- Wellness Centre (Gym and Spa), swimming pool, shop, elevator (connecting all cabin decks).
- Scenic Spirit cruise deals are inclusive of Internet (Wi-Fi), all tours/excursions, ground transfers, hotel stays, gratuities, port taxes, all beverages consumed on the ship (coffee, tea, bottled water, soft drinks). River cruise fares are also inclusive of alcohol - wine and beer at lunch/dinner, but also of cocktails and liquor offered at the boat's bars.
- Be sure to join the Scenic Cruises loyalty program named "Scenic Club". The Scenic Club membership is free and offers numerous benefits, including exclusive deals, booking discount vouchers, members-only river cruise and tour itineraries, complimentary hotel packages and limousine services, unlimited laundry, Scenic-logoed merchandise, gift cards, special (exclusive) onboard events and competitions.
- Vietnam and Cambodia river cruises on Mekong operated by other major lines are offered on Viking Mekong, (CroisiEurope) Indochine and Indochine II, (AmaWaterways) AmaDara and AmaLotus, (Travelmarvel) La Marguerite, Avalon Siem Reap and Uniworld River Orchid.
Cabins Types/Categories (number, location), high to low
- Suites - RS (x2, deck4), RD (x8, deck4), A, B, BA, BB, C, CA (x24, deck2,3,4).
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.