RCI-Royal Caribbean International announced new itineraries and ports in Europe for summer 2022 season - from Italy and Israel (Mediterranean-Holy Land) to the Arctic Circle and the British Isles.
Passengers can experience culture-rich adventures in Europe with Voyager of the Seas (launching a maiden season in the Baltic Sea) and Brilliance of the Seas (leaving roundtrip from homeport Venice Italy).
Three more super-famous RCI liners - Anthem of the Seas, Allure of the Seas and Odyssey of the Seas (2021-built) - will return in summer 2022 to their homeports in England (Southampton), Spain (Barcelona) and Italy (Civitavecchia-Rome).
Mediterranean voyages from Italy
- Odyssey OTS is scheduled to return to Rome and sail on 7- and 9-night voyages to the Greek Isles and Turkey, as well as 12-night Holy Land cruises. Ports of call include Santorini, Mykonos, Athens, Rhodes, Kusadasi-Ephesus, Capri Island (from Naples), Haifa-Tel Aviv Israel and Ashdod-Jerusalem. New in 2022, Holy Land cruises visit Limassol Crete.
- Brilliance OTS is due to embark on 7-night voyages to Croatia, Greece and the Greek Isles. Departing from Ravenna (Venice), travellers can explore the Adriatic port cities (also Dubrovnik) and Athens, as well as enjoy the beaches of the islands Mykonos and Santorini.
Mediterranean voyages from Spain
- From Barcelona Allure OTS sails on Western Mediterranean 7-night voyages that include late-night calls in Rome, Capri Island (from Naples) and Livorno (port to Florence and Pisa). Roundtrips from Rome are also offered.
- Vision of the Seas has new 8-night Western Mediterranean sailings for summer 2022, and beginning September 2022, adds 5-night roundtrips for the autumn. The liner visits French Riviera ports (including Toulon and Monte Carlo) as well as Italy’s Cagliari (Sardinia Island) and Palermo (Sicily Island).
UK and Baltic
- Voyager OTS has an inaugural Northern European season with 7-, 10- and 11-night Baltic roundtrips from Copenhagen Denmark (May-June and August) and Stockholm (July). Signature destinations are the Norwegian Fjords, Tallinn Estonia and Saint Petersburg Russia (overnight).
- Jewel OTS introduces a new itinerary for RCI in September 2022. The 9- and 10-night sailings between Tarragona and Piraeus visit Katakolon-Olympia, Santorini, Monte Carlo, Amalfi Coast (Italy), the French Riviera. Prior to repositioning to Tarragona, Jewel of the Seas offers 12-night itineraries out of Amsterdam Holland to Iceland, Europe's Arctic Circle (Norway), Norwegian Fjords, UK (British Isles).
- Anthem OTS is scheduled to arrive in Southampton UK (for a second homeporting season) in May 2022, for 7-12-14-night ex-UK roundtrips to Iberia, Northern Europe, Western Mediterranean, the Canaries.
Customers can opt for 7-night voyages to sail along Norway's coastline, visit picturesque ports and cruising the fjords, experience Scandinavia’s city life, enjoy French wine tastings and tapas tours in Spain.