MS Rousse Prestige current position
Current itinerary of MS Rousse Prestige
MS Rousse Prestige current cruise is 7 days, round-trip Danube. Prices start from USD 1212 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 27 Jul, 2021 and ends on 03 Aug, 2021.
|Date / Time||Port|
|27 Jul 19:00||Departing from Passau, Germany hotels|
|28 Jul||Wachau Valley, Austria|
|28 Jul 11:00 - 14:00||Durnstein, Austria|
|28 Jul 19:00 - 29 Jul 19:00||Vienna, Wien, Austria|
|30 Jul 12:30 - 31 Jul 14:00||Budapest, Hungary|
|31 Jul 19:15 - 19:30||Esztergom, Hungary|
|01 Aug 08:00 - 14:00||Bratislava, Slovakia|
|02 Aug||Wachau Valley, Austria|
|02 Aug 07:30 - 12:00||Melk, Austria|
|02 Aug 16:30 - 18:30||Grein, Austria|
|03 Aug 08:00||Arriving in Passau, Germany hotels|
Specifications of MS Rousse Prestige
|Year built||2004 / Age: 17|
|Builder||Royal IHC Merwede Shipyards (Kinderdijk, Holland)|
|Owner||Union Group (Dunav Tours, Bulgaria)|
|Speed||12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||12 m / 39 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1950 gt|
|Decks with cabins||3|
MS Rousse Prestige Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2021 Jul 27||7 days, round-trip Danube||Passau||$1212|
|2021 Aug 03||7 days, round-trip Danube||Passau||$1212|
|2021 Aug 10||7 days, round-trip Danube||Passau||$1212|
|2021 Aug 17||7 days, round-trip Danube||Passau||$1212|
|2021 Aug 24||14 days, round-trip Danube||Passau||$2304|
|2021 Sep 07||14 days, round-trip Danube||Passau|
|2021 Sep 21||7 days, round-trip Danube||Passau||$1455|
|2021 Oct 12||14 days, round-trip Danube||Passau||$2061|
|2021 Dec 27||6 days, round-trip Rhine||Dusseldorf||$1200|
MS Rousse Prestige Review
Review of MS Rousse Prestige
MS Rousse Prestige cruise ship is owned by Union Group (Bulgaria) and operated under charter by the German companies Phoenix Reisen (until 2018) and Plantours Kreuzfahrten (5-year charter, 2019-2024). The boat cruises on Rhine, Main, Moselle and Danube rivers.
On Danube River the ship cruises on 16-day roundtrip from Passau to ports in Slovakia (Bratislava), Hungary (Budapest, Kalocsa, Mohacs, Esztergom), Serbia (Novi Sad, Belgrade), Romania (Turnu Magurele, Oltenita), Ukraine (Vilkovo), Bulgaria (Lom, Vidin), Austria (Vienna), Germany (Durnstein). The 8-day Passau roundtrip itinerary visits Durnstein, Vienna (overnight), Esztergom, Budapest (overnight), Bratislava, Melk.
Rhine River cruises are with roundtrips from Dusseldorf to ports in Belgium and Holland.
Rousse Prestige ship's facilities and amenities include:
- Restaurant (capacity 161 seats) serves European cuisine with traditional food specialities based on the visited along with the cruise itinerary ports. Breakfast is buffet-style, lunch and dinner are multi-course.
- The fore-located Bar Lounge features large windows, comfortable seating, live entertainment.
- Afternoon tea/coffee and midnight snacks are also offered complimentary.
- Drinks are also complimentary (ticket price inclusive), including house wine, beer, soft drinks (soda, mineral water, juices, coffee/tea. These beverages are offered complimentary daily - between 8 am and 12 midnight.
- Formal events on the ship are the Captain's Reception (complimentary cocktail party) and the Captain's Dinner (with a gourmet menu and premium wines).
- Onboard entertainment includes quiz games, themed dance evenings, live music performances (by a resident pianist and local folklore artists), language lessons, themed lectures.
- Library (18 seats) is a reading lounge with Internet corner.
- Sun Deck with outdoor lounge furniture (deckchairs, loungers, 4-seat tables), shaded seating area (covered with retractable awnings) whirlpool, open-air Sky Bar (capacity 161 seats), retractable Wheelhouse (Navigation Bridge).
- Infirmary (doctor on the ship)
- Reception (24-hour Guest Services Desk), laundry service, Spa and Beauty Salon (hairdresser and barber services, massages)
- Coffee Station (free coffee, tea, snacks)
- Boutique (Souvenir Shop)
- Wireless internet access
- Onboard language is German, although most of the staff speak English as well.
- Shore excursions are optional (not included in cruise fares) and can be booked on the ship or online (in advance). All excursions are led by professional tour guides and are usually in the German language. On select voyages, some shore excursions are included in cruise fares.
Rousse Prestige cruise deals are inclusive of onboard dining and entertainment, port taxes and river lock fees, Not included in the fares are personal expenses (shopping, laundry, phone), excursions, gratuities (not obligatory), Travel Insurances (Cancellation and Health). Pre- and post-cruise hotel packages are also offered at discounted prices.
The ship has 79 cabins, of which 48 Deluxe / Komfortkabinen (on Upper and Panorama decks), 30 Standard (on Main and Upper decks) and 1 Mini Suite (Upper Deck midship-starboard). All staterooms are outside and with 2 lower beds (excluding the Mini Suite with double bed). Cabins are sized 11 m2 / 120 ft2 (Standard), 14 m2 / 150 ft2 (Deluxe / Comfort) and 17 m2 / 180 ft2 (Mini Suite). After the 2018 refurbishment, all Comfort cabins are with French balconies.
Deluxe cabins on Panoramic Deck and Upper Deck are with large opening windows. Upper Deck cabins numbers 201 through 220 and all Main Deck cabins are with smaller non-opening windows. Cabin amenities include flat TV (satellite reception), phone, en-suite bathroom (WC, shower, washbasin, hairdryer, bath products), wardrobe, electronic safe (in the closet), individual air-conditioning, daily newspaper. Cabin decks are connected via stairs and 1 lift (passenger elevator).
MS Rousse Prestige - user reviews and comments
Photos of MS Rousse PrestigeAdd Photo
Other Plantours cruise ships
MS Rousse Prestige Wiki
The Bulgarian cruise ship Rousse Prestige is owned by Union Group (Dunav Tours, Bulgaria).
DUNAV TOURS company history
The shipowner DUNAV TOURS is a Bulgarian cruise company, the successor of Balkantourist - founded in 1948 to manage premium hotels in Bulgaria.
- In October 1983, Balkantourist purchased 2 luxury riverboats (MS ROUSSE and MS SOFIA) built by Shipyard Kooiman Hoebee BV (Dordrecht, Holland). Bulgarian river cruise operations officially started on April 26, 1984.
- In 1991, Balkantourist was renamed to DUNAV TOURS, and in August 1999 was privatized, with sole proprietor “Union Group” (96% shareholder since 2012).
- In February 2003 was launched the newbuild ROUSSE PRESTIGE (built by Merwede Shipyard BV in Hardinxveld-Giessendam, Holland. Its inaugural cruise season from Rotterdam started on March 18, 2003.
- In 2006 was acquired MS Heinrich Heine (extensively renovated in 2005) with a sundeck swimming pool.
- In December 2006, MS Elegant Lady was added to the fleet.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
MS Rousse Prestige User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review