River Baroness Review and Specifications
Specifications of River Baroness
|Builder||Shipyard De Hoop (Holland)|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Passengers||59 - 118|
|Decks with cabins||2|
Review of River Baroness
The Uniworld River Baroness boat cruises on Seine River, departing from Paris, France. The UNIWORLD line also offers combined B2B (back-to-back) itineraries with departures from Paris. They additionally include a Dordogne and Garonne river cruise from Bordeaux (roundtrip on the UNIWORLD ship River Royale).
River Baroness cruise ship, which was refurbished completely in 2011, has a two-story lobby and large picture windows. According to the cruise, included are the first-class hotels and all shore excursions (with English-speaking guides and audio headphones). In 2010 River Baroness was chosen for one of the "Top Small Cruise Ships" in the world. All River Baroness cabins are outside and a half of them feature French balconies. The suites are four and have extra amenities: a bottle of wine on guests' arrival, daily cookie and fruit plate, DVD, larger sitting area, refrigerator, continental breakfast, morning tea and coffee, free laundry and shoe shine services. The cruises focus on exploration tours and cultural enrichment programs. Nordic walking sticks and bicycles for on-shore activities are provided. Family-friendly programs are offered on select dates.
River Baroness river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Uniworld France cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Uniworld Seine River cruise only or cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Uniworld offers air-inclusive cruise deals and pre/post cruise hotel packages as extensions (at additional cost).
River Baroness wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 4
- Total number of cabins: 59 (of which 4 Suite)
- Restaurants: Van Gogh Restaurant (Main dining room)
- Lounges & Bars: Monet Lounge (featuring a dance floor and full-service Bar)
- Sun Deck (chessboard, shuffleboard), Library, Boutique Shop, Serenity Spa, Fitness Center, 24-hour specialty tea and coffee bar, 24-hour reception, free Internet and Wi-Fi access.
- Uniworld River Baroness ship is one of the older boats owned by the river cruise line. The ship passed through an extensive refurbishment project in 2011. Of the same class are the Uniworld boats Ambassador, Countess, Duchess, Empress, Princess, Queen and Royale.
- All riverview suites and standard staterooms are with handcrafted UK-made Savoir beds and top-luxury bedding sets. All the Rhine Deck’s cabins are with French balconies. Additional ship amenities include complimentary use of Nordic walking sticks and bicycles on all Uniworld cruises’ shore excursions.
- Other luxury river cruise lines ships with itineraries on Seine river from Paris France are offered by AmaWaterways (AmaLegro), Avalon Waterways (Creativity, Tapestry 2), Scenic (Gem) and Viking (Kadlin, Neptune, Pride, Rinda, Rolf, Spirit).
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.