Nile River Cruises
MS Sonesta Nile Goddess Review and Specifications
Specifications of MS Sonesta Nile Goddess
|Year built||1989 / Age : 29|
|Owner||Sonesta Hotels and Resorts|
|Speed||12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph|
|Length (LOA)||72 m / 236 ft|
|Beam (width)||13.5 m / 44 ft|
|Passengers||57 - 114|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of MS Sonesta Nile Goddess
MS Sonesta Nile Goddess is a five-star luxury river cruiser sailing between Luxor and Aswan on the River Nile for 3-, 4- and 7-night cruises. The vessel is owned by "Sonesta Hotels and Resorts" - a subsidiary company of "Sonesta International Hotels Corporation".
A variety of special facilities and services are available on Sonesta Nile Goddess. The list of onboard amenities includes a restaurant, discotheque (night club), bars, live nightly entertainment, room service, gym, guided excursions, spacious sun deck with a swimming pool.
There are 49 deluxe cabins, 4 Senator Suites and 4 Presidential Suites which boast private balconies. All cabins feature: individual climate control; private, direct-dial telephone; safety deposit box; mini-bar; television and movie program; hairdryer. The bathrooms are equipped with bathtubs. Smoking on the ship is allowed, but only on open deck (outdoor) areas.
MS Sonesta Nile Goddess cruise price inclusions:
- "Meet & Assist" service (upon embarkation / disembarkation), as well as assistance during the stay onboard and also on tours and excursions ashore
- 5-star Accommodation on full board basis
- All transfers by an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- All "Nile Cruise" excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Aswan and Luxor
- English-speaking tour guide
- All service charges and taxes.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.