Viking Ocean (Viking Cruises)
Viking Sun Review and Specifications
Specifications of Viking Sun
|Year built||2017 / Age : 1|
|Builder||Fincantieri (Ancona, Italy)|
|Building cost||EUR 340 million (USD 400 million)|
|Operator||Viking Ocean Cruises|
|Speed||20 kn / 37 kph / 23 mph|
|Length (LOA)||227 m / 745 ft|
|Beam (width)||28 m / 92 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||47800 gt|
|Decks with cabins||6|
|Christened by||Yi Lou|
Current itinerary of Viking Sun
Viking Sun current cruise is 13 days, one-way from Bergen to Stockholm. Prices start from USD 6799 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 08 Sep, 2018 and ends on 21 Sep, 2018.
|Date / Time||Port|
|09 Sep||Departing from Bergen, Norway|
|10 Sep||Eidfjord, Hardangerfjord, Norway|
|11 Sep||Stavanger, Norway|
|12 Sep||Aalborg, Denmark|
|13 Sep||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|14 Sep||Warnemunde-Rostock, Germany|
|15 Sep||Gdynia, Gdansk, Poland|
|17 Sep||Tallinn, Estonia|
|18 Sep - 19 Sep||Saint Petersburg, Russia|
|20 Sep||Helsinki, Finland|
|21 Sep||Arriving in Stockholm, Sweden|
Review of Viking Sun
MS Viking Sun cruise ship (launched in 2017) is the 4th in a series of 10 identical vessels built for Viking Ocean Cruises. The sisterships are named Viking Star (2015), Viking Sea (2016), Viking Sky (2017) and Viking Orion (2018), Viking Jupiter (2019), Tellus and Venus (2021), TBN1 (2022) and TBN2 (2023).
History - construction and ownership
The 47,800-ton, 930-passenger cruise ship Viking Sun offers destination-oriented cruising experience, with few at-sea days, long in-ports days and more exciting overnights in key spots. Ship’s features include complimentary Wi-Fi, free shore excursions, wine and beer with no charge at dinner and lunch.
Each of the Viking Ocean ships offers many ticket price-inclusive / complimentary amenities and services, such as all shore excursions, transfers, Wi-Fi, wine and beer (at lunches and dinners), access to Nordic Spa (steam room, thalassotherapy pool, hot tub, snow room / grotto, sauna, cold plunge pool). The infinity pool (resistance swimming pool located aft on Deck 7 / at the ship's stern) is another unique and complimentary facility.
All Viking Ocean liners were built according to the latest maritime navigation regulations and equipped with latest marine safety systems, including “safe return to port”. The ships also implement some of maritime industry’s latest technologies, including energy-saving hybrid engines (diesel generators and gas turbines), optimized hulls and bulbous bows for max fuel efficiency. Ship design also features the common for Viking River Cruises longships solar panels (installed on the magradome pool cover) additionally minimizing vessel’s exhaust pollution.
Cruise itinerary program
Viking Sun itinerary program is based on cruises in Southern and Northern Europe (the Baltic and Mediterranean regions). Repositioning Atlantic coast routes are operated with one-way itineraries in spring and fall.
In 2018, the ship operated Viking Ocean's ever first world cruise (141-day itinerary USA to UK / Miami to London) visiting a total of visiting 64 ports (35 countries) on 5 continents. World Voyage 2018's itinerary started on December 15, 2017 ending on May 5, 2018 (see more in the wiki-section below). The ship's "World Voyage 2019) will have a 128-day Miami-London itinerary.
in 2018, the ship also made an Australian inaugural visit. The veseel was booked into White Bay Cruise Terminal (Sydney NSW) on January 12, 2018 for an overnight stay. The ship was also booked to return to Sydney Harbour (February 10) mooring overnight at Point Piper Buoy.
In May 2018, Viking Ocean announced company's new (world's ever-longest continuous) "Ultimate World Cruise 2019". The 245 day itinerary visits 113 ports in 59 countries on 6 continents. It features 22 overnights and full circumnavigation of the globe. Departing from London-Greenwich (August 31, 2019), the 8-month long voyage marks company's 3rd "Around the World" voyage. Read more in the ship's "wiki" section.
All cabins are balconied and at 270 sq.feet, are 20 % larger than the average standard staterooms. Five stateroom categories are offered. The new all-veranda ship is engineered for easy embarkation and debarkation.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Viking Sun offers the following dining venues: Restaurant (dining room), buffets (Viking Deli, World Cafe), Aquavit Terrace (al fresco), specialty (Italian Grill, Chef’s Table), Private Dining (2 rooms). Viking Sun deals are inclusive of shore excursions, complimentary alcohol (wine and beer at lunch and dinner) and Wi-Fi.
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
On board, Viking Cruises Viking Sun ship offers two pools – the main and Infinity Pool, spa and fitness center. The Sea also features a piano lounge, wintergarden and aquavit terrace. Not to forget the sports deck, star theatre and bar, lobby bar, various shops. The walk-around promenade deck fully encircles the ship. The two-deck airy Explorer’s Lounge offers observation area which is a feature that lots of today’s cruise ships lack. Many of the new features reflect a boutique hotel feel – the fire pit and Nordic-influenced spa offering sauna and snow room are an example.
Next YouTube video is a Viking Ocean cruise ship review (by Jim Zimmerlin). It which shows all the ship's main onboard facilities and also provides information on most amenities.
All Viking Ocean ships have an onboard "snow room". The 2013-launched Viking Grace (2800-passenger ferry ship operated by Viking Line) was the ever first vessel with a snow room. Viking Cruises' "Snow Grotto" is a spa retreat with powdery snow falling down from the ceiling. The experience (touted beneficial to the body's blood circulation) includes heating in a sauna (steam bath), then walking into this small room fitted with benches and with dark stone walls illuminated by blue light. The snow on the floor is kept at sub-freezing temperatures. This Arctic-themed facility is part of the ship's thermal suite (within the spa complex). This relaxation area has also 1 hot tub, sauna room, heated ceramic loungers, therapeutic showers, salt-water thermal pool. Snow Grotto access is complimentary to all passengers.
Viking Sun wiki
- Cabin grades number: 18
- Total number of cabins: 465 (of which 47 Suite, 32 Penthouse, 386 Balcony rooms).
- Restaurants: Restaurant (main dining), buffet (World Cafe, Viking Deli), al fresco (Aquavit Terrace), specialty (Chef’s Table, Italian Grill).
- Lounges & Bars: Sun (theater), Explorers (observation), Atrium (Lobby and Lounge), Shops, Bar, Piano Bar, Wintergarden (poolside area), Walking Track, walkaround Promenade (deck 2), covered pool area (with jacuzzi, bar & grill), infinity pool (jacuzzi), Spa & Fitness, Beauty Salon.
- All Viking Ocean ships offer destination-rich itineraries featured with the line's new "small ship cruise" tour and onboard experience. Compared to similar class ships operated by other lines, Viking Ocean itineraries feature fewer sea days and longer port days, with many overnight port stays.
- Among the vessel’s innovative marine technologies are its energy-saving hybrid engines, top-deck solar panels, pollution-minimizing exhaust system. This ship also uses seawater as a lubricant for its propeller shaft bearings. This technology lowers the vessel’s maintenance costs and also the risk of pollution. Replacing the biodegradable oils, the water is being directly discharged into the ocean.
- Viking Ocean ships deliver a brand new-style vacation cruising experience. These vessels represent a "smaller ship" concept. The relatively shallow draft (21 ft / 6,3 m), design (hull and superstructure) and technology allow the ship to directly access even small ports. The ship's smaller size also guarantees an easy and faster passenger embarkation / debarkation process. Another unique feature for the "affordable luxury" ocean cruising market is that regardless of cabin categories, all Viking Ocean deals are price-inclusive of the shore excursions in all ports in the cruise ship itinerary.
- All passenger cabins are with a private veranda, and about 1/5th larger than average standard staterooms on the ocean cruising market. Interesting feature of the ship is the dining room. This venue could be transformed into an outdoor casual dining place thanks to its floor-to-ceiling sliding windows.
- For Viking Ocean ships' interiors were contracted SMC Design (London-based interior design company) and Rottet Studios (LA-based hotel design company).
- Viking Cruises deals (on all river and ocean ships) are inclusive of shore excursions (land tours), onboard entertainment and dining (including at specialty restaurants), drinks and alcohol (beer, wine /at lunch and dinner), 24-hour room service, Wi-Fi.
- On April 7, 2016, at Fincantieri's Ancona shipyard was held the official keel laying ceremony that started the vessel's construction. During the ceremony, a 280-ton block was lifted by a large crane and put into place.
- On December 15, 2016, the vessel was floated out. The ceremony was attended by Viking Cruises' chairman Torstein Hagen and Fincantiery Ancona shipyard's director Giovanni Stecconi. Just before the actual launch, a silver dollar coin was welded into the ship's top deck. The launching godmother was Ms Yi Lou (China Merchant Bank).
- The ship was delivered to Viking Ocean on September 25, 2017, at Ancona shipyard.
The liner's christening ceremony was on March 8, 2018, in Shanghai China. The event was held at Shanghai International Cruise Terminal during the ship's inaugural world cruise (141-day itinerary from Miami to London England).
- This was also the first ever Viking Ocean call at Chinese port. The ship arrived in Shanghai navigating into Yangtze River, then up Huangpu River into the city.
- Ahead of the visit, Wallem Ship Agency China (Viking Ocean’s port agent for China) helped to coordinate a meeting between Viking Cruises and SIPG (terminal's operator) resulting in a event space hire price reduction. Wallem China also took care of the logistics, vessel's fresh water supply, customs, crew changes, passenger disembarkation / embarkation.
The boat's godmother is Mrs Yi Lou (Vice President of CMBFL / "China Merchant Bank Financial Leasing"). The naming ceremony in China featured a high-tech light show (animation projected on a giant wave-like screen) and musical concert performances (from Shanghai Philharmonic Orchestra. the Chinese tenor singer Dai Yuqiang and the Norwegian soprano singer Sissel Kyrkjebo). The master of ceremony was the local TV celebrity Michelle Wang. The ceremony was attended by Nicolai Skogland (Viking’s Senior Operation Manager).
Inaugural "World Cruise" 2018
Port Sydney cruise ship schedule for 2018 showed Viking Ocean making an inaugural visit to Australia. The port's schedule had MV Viking Sun booked into Sydney's White Bay Cruise Terminal on January 12, 2018 (overnight stay). The ship was also booked to return to Sydney on February 10, 2018 (mooring overnight at Point Piper Buoy).
- Australia was part of the ship's (and Viking Ocean's) first world cruise (141-day itinerary USA to UK / Miami to London) visiting 64 ports in 35 countries on 5 continents. The around the world voyage departed on December 15 (2017) from Miami Florida, with disembarkation in London England on May 5 (2018). There were a total of 66 ports along the westbound route (via Panama Canal and Suez Canal), with feature destinations Caribbean, Southeast Asia, South Pacific, Middle East, Europe.
- Of all port stays, 12 were overnights in port cities like Havana Cuba, Papeete Tahiti, Shanghai China, Auckland NZ, Sydney AU, Singapore, Laem Chabang (Bangkok Thailand).
- Traditionally for Viking, in each port were provided a free cruise shore excursion. Viking Ocean's World Cruise deals were inclusive of business class flights, alcohol beverage package, Wi-Fi, gratuities.
- Prices started from USD 45,000 per person.
- Next table shows World Cruise 2018's complete list of call ports and price-inclusive port activities / tours:
|Day 1||Dec 15, 2017||Miami, FL, USA|
|Day 2||Dec 16, 2017||At Sea|
|Day 3||Dec 17, 2017||Cienfuegos, Cuba (Havana City Tour)|
|Day 4||Dec 18, 2017||Cienfuegos, Cuba (Walking Tour)|
|Day 5||Dec 19, 2017||Cienfuegos, Cuba (Botantical Gardens Tour or Bay of Pigs Tour)|
|Day 6||Dec 20, 2017||Ocho Rios, Jamaica (Dunn's River Falls and Coyaba Gardens Tour)|
|Day 7||Dec 21, 2017||At Sea|
|Day 8||Dec 22, 2017||Puerto Limon, Costa Rica (Tortuguero Canals)|
|Day 9||Dec 23, 2017||Colon, Panama (Embera Indigenous Village)|
|Day 10||Dec 24, 2017||Panama Canal (transit)|
|Day 11||Dec 25, 2017||At Sea|
|Day 12||Dec 26, 2017||Puntarenas, Costa Rica (Scenic Drive)|
|Day 13||Dec 27, 2017||Corinto, Nicaragua (Banana Plantation)|
|Day 14||Dec 28, 2017||Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala (Antigua City Tour)|
|Days 15-17||Dec 29-31, 2017||At Sea|
|Day 18||Jan 1, 2018||Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (San Jose del Cabo Tour)|
|Days 19-20||Jan 2-3, 2018||At Sea|
|Day 21||Jan 4, 2018||Los Angeles, CA (Hollywood Behind the Scenes Tour)|
|Day 22||Jan 5, 2018||Los Angeles, CA|
|Days 23-29||Jan 6-12, 2018||At Sea|
|Day 30||Jan 13, 2018||Marquesas Islands (Taiohae), French Polynesia|
|Day 31||Jan 14, 2018||At Sea|
|Day 32||Jan 15, 2018||Papeete, Tahiti Island, French Polynesia (Walking Tour)|
|Day 33||Jan 16, 2018||Papeete, Tahiti Island, French Polynesia|
|Day 34||Jan 17, 2018||Vaitape, Bora Bora Island, French Polynesia ("Le Truck" Tour)|
|Day 35||Jan 18, 2018||At Sea|
|Day 36||Jan 19, 2018||Avatiu, Rarotonga Island, Cook Islands (Village Tour)|
|Day 37||Jan 20, 2018||At Sea|
|Day 38||Jan 22, 2018||International Date Line crossing|
|Day 39||Jan 23, 2018||Tongatapu, Tonga (Walking Tour)|
|Day 40||Jan 24, 2018||At Sea|
|Day 41||Jan 25, 2018||Suva, Fiji (City Tour, Thurston Gardens and Museum)|
|Days 42-43||Jan 26-27, 2018||At Sea|
|Day 44||Jan 28, 2018||Bay of Islands, New Zealand (Russell City Walking Tour)|
|Day 45||Jan 29, 2018||Auckland, New Zealand (City Tour)|
|Day 46||Jan 30, 2018||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Day 47||Jan 31, 2018||Tauranga, New Zealand (Walking Tour)|
|Day 48||Feb 1, 2018||Napier, New Zealand (Art Deco Tour)|
|Day 49||Feb 2, 2018||Wellington, New Zealand (City Tour)|
|Day 50||Feb 3, 2018||Christchurch, New Zealand (City Tour, Botanical Gardens)|
|Day 51||Feb 4, 2018||Dunedin, New Zealand (Otago Peninsula Scenic Drive)|
|Days 52-54||Feb 5-7, 2018||At Sea|
|Day 55||Feb 8, 2018||Melbourne, Australia (City Tour, Captain Cook's Cottage)|
|Day 56||Feb 9, 2018||At Sea|
|Day 57||Feb 10, 2018||Sydney, Australia (City Tour, The Rocks Walking Tour)|
|Day 58||Feb 11, 2018||Sydney, Australia|
|Day 59||Feb 12, 2018||At Sea|
|Day 60||Feb 13, 2018||Brisbane, Australia (Art and Design Walking Tour)|
|Day 61||Feb 14, 2018||At Sea (Coral Sea)|
|Day 62||Feb 15, 2018||Whitsunday Islands, Australia (Beach Excursion)|
|Day 63||Feb 16, 2018||Cairns, Australia (City Tour)|
|Day 64||Feb 17, 2018||Great Barrier Reef|
|Day 65||Feb 18, 2018||Thursday Island, Australia|
|Days 66-67||Feb 19-20, 2018||At Sea|
|Day 68||Feb 21, 2018||Darwin, Australia (City Tour)|
|Day 69||Feb 22, 2018||At Sea|
|Day 70||Feb 23, 2018||Komodo Island, Indonesia (Komodo National Park)|
|Day 71||Feb 24, 2018||Bali, Indonesia (Denpasar Tour)|
|Day 72||Feb 25, 2018||At Sea|
|Day 73||Feb 26, 2018||Semarang, Java Indonesia (Borobudur Temple Tour)|
|Days 74-75||Feb 27, 2018||At Sea|
|Day 76||March 1, 2018||Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei (City Tour, Malay Technology Museum)|
|Day 77||March 2, 2018||Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (Mari Mari Cultural Village)|
|Day 78||March 3, 2018||At Sea|
|Day 79||March 4, 2018||Manila, Philippines (City Tour, Fort Santiago, San Agustin Church)|
|Day 80||March 5, 2018||Manila, Philippines|
|Day 81||March 6, 2018||At Sea (South China Sea)|
|Day 82||March 7, 2018||At Sea (East China Sea)|
|Day 83||March 8, 2018||Shanghai, China (City Tour, Shanghai Museum)|
|Day 84||March 9, 2018||Shanghai, China|
|Day 85||March 10, 2018||At Sea (East China Sea)|
|Day 86||March 11, 2018||At Sea (South China Sea)|
|Day 87||March 12, 2018||Hong Kong, China (City Tour)|
|Day 88||March 13, 2018||Hong Kong, China|
|Day 89||March 14, 2018||Haikou, China (City Tour)|
|Day 90||March 15, 2018||Ha Long Bay, Vietnam|
|Day 91||March 16, 2018||At Sea|
|Day 92||March 17, 2018||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (City Tour, National History Museum)|
|Day 93||March 18, 2018||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Day 94||March 19, 2018||At Sea (Gulf of Thailand)|
|Day 95||March 20, 2018||Sihanoukville, Cambodia (City Tour, Wat Krom Temple)|
|Day 96||March 21, 2018||Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Thailand |
City Tour with Grand Palace Visit
|Day 97||March 22, 2018||Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Thailand|
|Day 98||March 23, 2018||Koh Samui Island, Thailand (Nathon Beach Excursion)|
|Day 99||March 24, 2018||At Sea (Gulf of Thailand)|
|Day 100||March 25, 2018||Singapore (City Tour, National Orchid Garden)|
|Day 101||March 26, 2018||Singapore|
|Day 102||March 27, 2018||Port Klang (Kuala Lumpur), Malaysia (City Tour, Petronas Towers)|
|Day 103||March 28, 2018||George Town, Malaysia (City Tour)|
|Day 104||March 29, 2018||Phuket, Thailand (Patong Beach)|
|Days 105-106||March 30-31, 2018||At Sea (Bay of Bengal)|
|Day 107||April 1, 2018||Chennai, India (City Tour, Fort St. George)|
|Days 108-109||April 2-3, 2018||At Sea|
|Day 110||April 4, 2018||Cochin, India (City Tour, Mattancherry Palace)|
|Day 111||April 5, 2018||At Sea (Arabian Sea)|
|Day 112||April 6, 2018||Mormugao, India (Goa City Tour)|
|Day 113||April 7, 2018||Mumbai, India (City Tour, Gandhi Museum)|
|Days 114-115||April 8-9, 2018||At Sea (Arabian Sea)|
|Day 116||April 10, 2018||Muscat, Oman (City Tour)|
|Days 117-122||April 11-16, 2018||At Sea (Red Sea)|
|Day 123||April 17, 2018||Aqaba, Jordan (City Tour, Mamluk Fort)|
|Day 124||April 18, 2018||Safaga, Egypt (Luxor Tour, Karnak Temples)|
|Day 125||April 19, 2018||Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt (Desert Jeep Tour)|
|Day 126||April 20, 2018||Suez Canal (transit)|
|Day 127||April 21, 2018||Alexandria, Egypt (City Tour, Ancient Library, Roman Amphitheater)|
|Days 128-129||April 22-23, 2018||At Sea (Mediterranean Sea)|
|Day 130||April 24, 2018||Valletta, Malta (City Tour)|
|Day 131||April 25, 2018||La Goulette, Tunisia (Tunis City Tour)|
|Day 132||April 26, 2018||Cagliari (Sardinia), Italy (Old Town Walking Tour)|
|Day 133||April 27, 2018||Algiers, Algeria (City Tour, Notre Dame d'Afrique Basilica)|
|Day 134||April 28, 2018||Cartagena, Spain (Murcia City Tour, Santa Maria Cathedral)|
|Day 135||April 29, 2018||Malaga, Spain (City Tour, Picasso Museum)|
|Day 136||April 30, 2018||At Sea (Atlantic Ocean)|
|Day 137||May 1, 2018||Leixoes, Portugal (Oporto City Tour, Wine Tasting)|
|Days 138-139||May 2-3, 2018||At Sea (Atlantic Ocean)|
|Day 140||May 4, 2018||Greenwich-London, England (City Tour)|
|Day 141||May 5, 2018||Greenwich-London, England (disembarkation)|
Ultimate World Cruise 2019
In May 2018, Viking Ocean announced company's new (world's ever-longest continuous) "Ultimate World Cruise 2019".
- The 245 day itinerary visits 113 ports in 59 countries on 6 continents. It features 22 overnights and full circumnavigation of the globe.
- Departing from London UK (August 31, 2019), the 8-month long voyage marks company's 3rd "Around the World" voyage.
- Prices are inclusive of excursions in every port of call, plus additional (optional) tours.
- The list of call ports includes London-Greenwich, Rio de Janeiro Brazil, Ushuaia Argentina, Hobart Tasmania, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, Mumbai India, Alexandria Egypt (Luxor tour), also 8 new South American ports. More details tba soon.
The 245-day itinerary can be booked also as shorter segments:
- 125-day "Viking World Treasures" (London to Los Angeles) visits 33 countries and 61 ports.
- 119-day "Viking World Wonders" (LA to London) visits 29 countries and 55 ports.
Viking Sun - user reviews and comments
Photos of Viking SunAdd Photo
Viking Sun ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Viking Cruises released 4 new itineraries ranging between 38-87 days. The itineraries join to form the 245-day Viking Ultimate World Cruise...August 16, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Viking Cruises announced line's most comprehensive itinerary to date via the new Ultimate World Cruise, that spans 245 days, 6 continents, 59...May 2, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Viking Cruises yesterday, March 8, announced that its 4th ocean ship, Viking Sun, was named during an official ceremony on The Bund, in Shanghai's...March 9, 2018
- Cruise Industry
The newest cruise ship in the fleet of Viking Ocean Cruises, Viking Sun, arrived in Australia for the first time. Viking Sun debuted in November and...February 10, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Viking Ocean Cruises celebrated the kickoff of line's inaugural World Cruise on Friday, December 15, onboard its 4th and newest ship, Viking Sun...December 18, 2017
- Cruise Industry
The 4th of 8 cruise ships Viking Ocean Cruises ordered from Fincantieri, Viking Sun, was delivered on Monday, September 25, at the shipyard...September 26, 2017
- Cruise Industry
Viking Cruises will sail to Australia in 2018, and just like its competitors struggle to find a berth at Circular Quay in Sydney. The NSW government...September 19, 2017
- show more news
Other Viking Ocean cruise ships
Viking Sun Itineraries
The below listed Viking Sun cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Viking Cruises fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2018 Jun 16||10 days, one-way from Bergen to Copenhagen||Bergen|
|2018 Jul 07||7 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Bergen||Amsterdam|
|2018 Jul 14||13 days, one-way from Bergen to Stockholm||Bergen|
|2018 Jul 28||13 days, one-way from Stockholm to Bergen||Stockholm|
|2018 Aug 11||13 days, one-way from Bergen to London Tilbury||Bergen|
|2018 Aug 25||13 days, one-way from London Tilbury to Bergen||London Tilbury|
|2018 Sep 08||13 days, one-way from Bergen to Stockholm||Bergen||$6799|
|2018 Sep 22||13 days, one-way from Stockholm to Bergen||Stockholm||$6499|
|2018 Oct 06||13 days, one-way from Bergen to Barcelona||Bergen||$4699|
|2018 Oct 20||11 days, one-way from Barcelona to Venice||Barcelona|
|2018 Nov 01||7 days, one-way from Venice to Piraeus||Venice||$3199|
|2018 Nov 08||6 days, one-way from Piraeus to Venice||Piraeus||$3199|
|2018 Nov 15||11 days, one-way from Venice to Barcelona||Venice||$4799|
|2018 Nov 27||7 days, one-way from Barcelona to Civitavecchia||Barcelona||$1999|
|2018 Dec 04||23 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Miami||Civitavecchia||$5798|
|2018 Dec 04||11 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Lisbon||Civitavecchia||$3799|
|2018 Dec 16||11 days, one-way from Lisbon to Miami||Lisbon||$2199|
|2018 Dec 27||7 days, round-trip Turquoise Caribbean Seas||Miami||$2599|
|2019 Jan 03||126 days, one-way from Miami to London Tilbury||Miami||$49995|
|2019 Jan 03||21 days, one-way from Miami to Buenos Aires||Miami||$7499|
|2019 Jan 25||17 days, one-way from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso||Buenos Aires||$7999|
|2019 Feb 12||30 days, one-way from Valparaiso to Sydney||Valparaiso||$12499|
|2019 Mar 16||27 days, one-way from Sydney to Durban||Sydney||$10999|
|2019 Apr 13||27 days, one-way from Durban to London Tilbury||Durban||$10999|
|2019 May 11||13 days, one-way from London Tilbury to Bergen||London Tilbury||$7299|
|2019 May 25||13 days, one-way from Bergen to Stockholm||Bergen||$6599|
|2019 Jun 08||27 days, one-way from Stockholm to London Tilbury||Stockholm||$13998|
|2019 Jun 08||13 days, one-way from Stockholm to Bergen||Stockholm||$6999|
|2019 Jun 22||13 days, one-way from Bergen to London Tilbury||Bergen||$7299|
|2019 Jul 06||13 days, one-way from London Tilbury to Bergen||London Tilbury||$7299|
|2019 Jul 20||13 days, one-way from Bergen to London Tilbury||Bergen||$6999|
|2019 Aug 03||13 days, one-way from London Tilbury to Bergen||London Tilbury||$7299|
|2019 Aug 17||13 days, one-way from Bergen to London Tilbury||Bergen||$7299|
|2019 Aug 31||243 days, round-trip New! Viking Ultimate World Cruise||London Tilbury||$92990|
|2019 Aug 31||125 days, one-way from London Tilbury to Los Angeles||London Tilbury||$47995|
|2020 Jan 04||117 days, one-way from Los Angeles to London Tilbury||Los Angeles||$45995|
|2020 May 02||13 days, one-way from London Tilbury to Bergen||London Tilbury||$6999|
|2020 May 16||13 days, one-way from Bergen to Stockholm||Bergen||$6099|
|2020 May 30||27 days, one-way from Stockholm to London Tilbury||Stockholm||$12998|
|2020 May 30||13 days, one-way from Stockholm to Bergen||Stockholm||$6299|
|2020 Jun 13||13 days, one-way from Bergen to London Tilbury||Bergen||$6999|
|2020 Jun 27||27 days, one-way from London Tilbury to Stockholm||London Tilbury||$13398|
|2020 Jun 27||13 days, one-way from London Tilbury to Bergen||London Tilbury||$6999|
|2020 Jul 11||13 days, one-way from Bergen to Stockholm||Bergen||$6699|
|2020 Jul 25||13 days, one-way from Stockholm to Bergen||Stockholm||$6699|
|2020 Aug 08||13 days, one-way from Bergen to Stockholm||Bergen||$6699|
|2020 Aug 22||13 days, one-way from Stockholm to Bergen||Stockholm||$6699|