River Royale Review and Specifications
Specifications of River Royale
|Builder||Shipyard De Hoop (Holland)|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Passengers||65 - 130|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of River Royale
The Uniworld River Royale boat cruises on Dordogne and Garonne rivers departing from Bordeaux, France. The UNIWORLD line also offers combined B2B (back-to-back) itineraries with departures from Paris France. They additionally include a Seine river cruise from Paris (roundtrip on the UNIWORLD ship River Baroness).
River Royale is a boutique hotel-style Uniworld river boat, built to carry her passengers in style through Europe. With lavish staterooms, fine dining and extra amenities, this beautiful ship is perfect to explore the Garonne. Enjoy the panoramic main lounge, vast sun deck with shuffleboard and chess, sauna, fitness room, Jacuzzi and massage treatments. The River Royale has unique amenities not available on other river ships. The Royal is even equipped with an elevator and her passengers can receive complimentary Nordic walking sticks and bicycles at each destination. There is also a boutique on board. The ship has a stylish restaurant to enjoy delicious food and impeccable service. She also features two lounges, plenty of space and a full-service bar to enjoy a cocktail in the evenings.
River Royale river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Uniworld France cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Uniworld Dordogne and Garonne river cruise only or cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Uniworld offers air-inclusive cruise deals and pre/post cruise hotel packages as extensions (at additional cost).
River Royale wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 4
- Total number of cabins: 65 (of which 1 Suite)
- Restaurants: Le Bordelais Restaurant (Main dining room)
- Lounges & Bars: Salon Gascogne with Aquitaine Bar, Claret Room, Blue Fox Café, Blues Cafe.
- Sun Deck (chessboard, shuffleboard), Serenity Spa, Fitness Center, sauna, 24-hour specialty tea and coffee bar, elevator, free Internet and Wi-Fi access.
- Uniworld's River Royale was remodeled in 2014. Of the same class are the Uniworld boats Ambassador, Baroness, Countess, Duchess,Empress, Princess and Queen.
- Uniworld Royale is one of the most expensive river ships ever built, and its remodeling has ensured the boat is a study in style. The Royale offers one of the most refined France river cruise travel experiences among the boats leaving from Bordeaux. This vessel has one of the highest ratio staff-to-pax in the Europe's river cruise industry.
- All riverview suites and standard staterooms are with handcrafted UK-made Savoir beds and top-luxury bedding sets. All the Rhine Deck's cabins are with French balconies. Additional ship amenities include complimentary use of Nordic walking sticks and bicycles on all Uniworld France cruises' shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.