AmaLegro Review and Specifications
Specifications of AmaLegro
|Year built||2007 / Age : 12|
|Builder||Scheepswerf Grave BV (Grave, Holland)|
|Owner||Sanssouci Schiffsgesellschaft GmbH|
|Speed||11 kn / 20 kph / 13 mph|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||3350 gt|
|Decks with cabins||3|
|Sister-ships||AmaCello, AmaDagio, AmaDante, AmaDolce, AmaLyra|
Current position of AmaLegro
Review of AmaLegro
The AmaLegro boat cruises in France on Seine River, departing roundtrip from homeport Paris France.
AmaLegro has a total of 75 cabins (of which 4 Suite, 58 French Balconies, 13 with non-opening twin windows) in 7 grades.
Cabins Types/Categories (number, location), high to low
- Suites - JS (x4, deck3) - size 255ft2/24m2
- French Balcony Staterooms - A (x20, deck3), B (x30, decks2&3), C (x8, decks2&3) - size 170ft2/16m2
- RiverView Staterooms - D (x7, deck1), E (x6, deck1) - size 170ft2/16m2.
AmaLegro cruise ship decor combines terra cotta beautiful shades with golds and creates an elegant environment. Ship's restaurants include Verde (dining room located on the Cello Deck), al fresco dining (Main Lounge, Sun Deck). Gourmet dining in AmaLegro restaurant brings outstanding cuisine with attentive service. Fine regional cuisine is served under the directions of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs gold medal chefs.
The ship also has a Main Lounge & Bar (a comfortable public space for enjoying nightly entertainment and meeting fellow guests, with Teak Front Deck terrace), Aft Lounge (observation), Legro Lobby, Library, Gift Shop, Fitness & Spa, Massage & Beauty Salon, top-deck (jacuzzi, sun loungers, shaded seating area, walking track), 1 elevator (passenger lift).
AmaLegro cruise deals are inclusive of alcohol and soft beverages, Internet / Wi-Fi, all tours/excursions, coach transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, food and wine tastings, 24-hour coffee/tea/water.
AmaLegro river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative AMA cruise rates. They might be different when you book your AmaWaterways AmaLegro cruise tour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On AmaLegro cruises, AmaWaterways lines offer discount airfare travel deals on major airlines (without charging Flight Deviation fees).
River Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of AmaWaterways ship AmaLegro river cruise itineraries as themes:
- "JEWELS OF FRANCE” is a 19-days (sailing 15 days) back-to-back cruise on Seine, Saone and Rhone rivers from Paris to Barcelona. There are 1 optional and 20 complimentary land tours/excursions included. These deals are also inclusive of a 7-days Seine cruise to Normandy (on the AmaLegro boat) combined with a 7-days Saone and Rhone cruise in Provence (Lyon to Arles, on the AmaDagio boat), plus 3-night Barcelona and 2-night Paris hotel packages included.
- "PARIS AND NORMANDY" are the 7-days Seine river cruises from Paris (round-trip). There are 1 optional and 8 complimentary land tours/excursions, plus 2-night Paris hotel package included in the fares.
The APT AmaLegro boat is the 2nd of the new generation AMA riverboats of the Aria-class (preceding company's newest Concerto-class ships). Sisterships of Legro are AmaCello, AmaDagio (combined itineraries), AmaDante, AmaDolce, AmaLyra. This is a new APT river cruise ship design featuring the "French Balcony" accommodations concept (sliding floor-to-ceiling glass doors). Each of these riverboats is powered by two "Cummins" marine diesel engines (model "KTA 38 M1", total power output 1620 kW / 2170 HP).
A unique experience on AMAwaterways AmaLegro cruises are the complimentary bike tours. Guests can use the onboard bicycles on all excursions and tours organized in each of the ports along the itinerary routes.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
AmaLegro - user reviews and comments
Other AmaWaterways cruise ships
AmaLegro User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review