River Beatrice Review and Specifications
Specifications of River Beatrice
|Builder||Shipyard De Hoop (Holland)|
|Length (LOA)||125 m / 410 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Passengers||79 - 158|
|Decks with cabins||3|
|Christened by||Beatrice Tollman|
Review of River Beatrice
The Uniworld River Beatrice boat cruises on Danube River departing from Budapest and Passau.
River Beatrice cruise ship is the tenth vessel in Uniworld boutique fleet. All her cabins are outside, maintained twice a day, and featuring premium bedding, direct-dial telephone, controllable AC, flat-screen TV, built-in safe and compact bathroom with L’Occitane products. An elevator services all decks. Each of River Beatrice 81 staterooms has superior bedding, and 67 of them (middle and upper deck) have French balconies. The suites are 14, with extra amenities like a bottle of wine on guests' arrival, daily cookie and fruit plate, DVD, larger sitting area, refrigerator, continental breakfast, morning tea and coffee, free laundry and shoe shine services, and a special dinner in Captain’s Lounge. On selected River Beatrice voyages passengers can join Epicurean Adventurer Program which includes a special food and wine pairing dinner and a shore excursion to private wine tasting. Ship's specialty coffee bar is open round the clock. The sailings focus on exploration tours and cultural enrichment programs. Nordic walking sticks and bicycles for on-shore activities are provided. Family-friendly programs are offered on select dates.
River Beatrice river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Uniworld rates. They might be different when you book your Uniworld Danube River cruise only or cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. Uniworld offers air-inclusive cruise deals and pre/post cruise hotel packages as extensions (at additional cost).
River Beatrice wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 7
- Total number of cabins: 79 (of which 15 Suite)
- Restaurants: Restaurant (Main dining room)
- Lounges & Bars: Main Lounge (featuring a dance floor and full-service Bar), Captain's Lounge & Library (full-service bar)
- Sun Deck (chessboard, shuffleboard), Serenity Spa, Fitness Center, 24-hour specialty tea and coffee bar, laundry, 24-hour reception service, free Internet and Wi-Fi access.
- Uniworld River Beatrice ship is one of the newer boats owned by the river cruise line. Staterooms are with handcrafted UK-made Savoir beds and top-luxury bedding sets. All Rhine and Danube Decks' cabins are with French balconies. Additional ship amenities include complimentary use of Nordic walking sticks and bicycles.
- Uniworld river cruise deals attract customers mainly from North America - well-traveled and well-off Americans and Canadians.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.