Avalon Artistry II Review and Specifications
Specifications of Avalon Artistry II
|Builder||Den Breejen BV (Holland)|
|Owner||Group Voyagers Inc|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||2022 gt|
|Passengers||65 - 130|
|Decks with cabins||3|
|Christened by||Marilen Sandejas-Yaptangco|
Review of Avalon Artistry II
The Avalon Artistry II boat cruises on Rhine River departing from Amsterdam, Vienna, Basel, Passau, Munich and Zurich.
Avalon Artistry II cruise ship was the next Avalon Waterways exciting Suite Ship introduced in 2013. She delivers her guests an intimate setting, providing two full of suites decks, featuring panoramic wall-to-wall windows which transform living space into extraordinary open-air balcony. Avalon Artistry II features 200 sq. feet panorama suites - larger with more than 30% than the standard in industry, giving passengers the opportunity to wake up each morning to the fresh breezes and enchanting scenery. Onboard amenities include Wi-Fi access and Internet Corner (complimentary), expanded Fitness Center, spacious Sky Deck and premium lounge chairs, whirlpool, shade system and delightful Sky Bistro.
Avalon Artistry 2 river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Avalon river cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Avalon Waterways cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On Avalon Artistry 2 cruises, Avalon Waterways offers USA flights-inclusive deals with discount airfare and complimentary airport transfers.
RIver Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of Avalon Artistry 2 itineraries as themes officially announced by the Avalon Waterways line:
- (3-nights cruising) "A Taste of the Danube" are 8-days river cruises from Vienna to Budapest (Eastbound, code WVB), and the reverse from Budapest to Vienna (Westbound, code WBV). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Budapest to Nuremberg (code WBVO, non-inclusive of Budapest hotel package).
- (7-nights cruising) "Romantic Rhine" are 8-days river cruises from Zurich to Amsterdam (Northbound, code WZA), and the reverse from Amsterdam to Zurich (Southbound, code WAZ). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Amsterdam to Basel (code WAZ).
- (5-nights cruising) "Austrian Highlights and Bavaria" are 9-days river cruises from Munich to Vienna (Eastbound, code WPV), and the reverse from Vienna to Munich/Passau (Westbound, code WVP). Departures from Vienna include disembarkation in Passau, then bus travel to Munich (luxury hotel package included /2-night stay). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Vienna to Passau (code WVPO) and from Passau to Vienna (code WPVO).
- (12-nights cruising) "The Rhine and Moselle" are 13-days river cruises from Zurich to Amsterdam (Northbound, code WZRA), and the reverse from Amsterdam to Basel (Southbound, code WARZ).
- (11-nights cruising) "The Upper Rhine to the City of Music" are 12-days river cruises from Zurich to Vienna (Eastbound, code WZV).
- (9-nights cruising) "Highlights of Germany" are 13-days river cruises from Munich to Basel (Westbound, code WPZ). Departures from Munich include 2-night Munich luxury hotel package, and bus travel Munich to Passau for embarkation).
- (7-nights cruising) "Canals, Vineyards and Paris" are 10-days river cruises from Paris to Amsterdam (Northbound, code WRA), and the reverse from Amsterdam to Paris (Southbound, code WAR). Departures from Amsterdam include disembarkation in Remich (on Day 8), followed by bus travel to Luxembourg or Metz, then high-speed train travel to Paris (luxury hotel package included / 1-night stay).
Avalon Artistry II wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 6
- Total number of cabins: 65 (of which 2 Royal Suite, 51 Panorama Suite, 12 with non-opening windows).
- Restaurants: Artistry (dining room), Panorama Bistro, Sky Bistro (al-fresco).
- Lounges & Bars: Panorama Lounge & Bar (observation, with an outside viewing deck), Club Lounge, Library/Internet Corner, Artistry Atrium Lobby, Hair Salon, Fitness, Sun Deck (Sky Lounge & Bar, Sky Bistro, Whirlpool, shaded seating, deck games area).
- Avalon Artistry II cruise deals are inclusive of Wi-Fi Internet, room-service, all land tours and excursions (by certified local tour guides), port taxes, flights, motorcoach transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, Artistry 2 cruise ship tour ("behind-the-scenes"), food and wine tastings, 24-hour premium coffee/tea/hot chocolate, replenished daily bottled water.
- The Avalon Artistry II boat is the 4th vessel in the line's "Suite Ships" class. With this unique river cruise ship design are also the Avalon Waterways ships Expression, Illumination, Impression, Panorama, Poetry 2, Tapestry 2, Tranquility 2, Visionary and Vista. The list of its best features includes: 2 full decks of spacious Suite accommodations (each with wall-to-wall sliding windows and French Balcony) and large and diverse public venues all with full panorama views.
Cabins Types, Sizes, Categories (high to low)
- Amenities in all types of staterooms - 2 twin beds converting to queen-sized, 3-door closets with shelves, private bathroom (glass-door shower, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers), sofa, coffee table, flat TV, vanity/writing desk, private French balcony (floor-to-ceiling sliding door), individual climate control, phone, mini bar, safe, deluxe pillow menu, complimentary bottled water. Cabin occupancy - 2 guests in room.
- 2 Royal Suites (R) - deck 4, size 300 ft2 / 28 m2.
- Panorama Suites - P (deck 4, x25), A (deck 3, x17) and B (deck 3, x8) - size 200 ft2 / 18,6 m2.
- Deluxe Staterooms (category, number) - D (6), E (6) - size 172 ft2 / 16 m2).
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
Other Avalon Waterways cruise ships
Avalon Artistry II Itineraries 2017
The below listed Avalon Artistry II cruise prices on 2017 itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Avalon Waterways fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|10 Apr||Departing from Haarlem, Holland|
|11 Apr||Hoorn, Holland|
|11 Apr||Enkhuizen, Holland|
|12 Apr||Enkhuizen, Holland|
|13 Apr||Lelystad, Holland|
|13 Apr - 14 Apr||Kampen, Holland (Overnight)|
|14 Apr||Rhine River|
|14 Apr||Arnhem, Holland|
|15 Apr||Rotterdam, Holland|
|16 Apr||Amsterdam, Holland|
|17 Apr||Arriving in Amsterdam, Holland|
|21 Jun||Departing from Vienna, Austria|
|22 Jun||Vienna, Austria|
|23 Jun||Durnstein, Austria|
|23 Jun||Wachau Valley, Austria|
|24 Jun||Passau, Germany|
|25 Jun||Regensburg, Germany|
|26 Jun||Nuremberg, Germany|
|27 Jun||Kitzingen, Germany|
|28 Jun||Wurzburg, Germany|
|29 Jun||Main River|
|29 Jun||Karlstadt am Main, Germany|
|30 Jun||Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
|01 Jul||Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
|02 Jul||Strasbourg, France|
|03 Jul||Arriving in Basel, Switzerland|
|05 Aug||Departing from Remich, Luxembourg|
|06 Aug||Moselle River|
|07 Aug||Bernkastel-Kues, Germany|
|07 Aug||Zell-Mosel, Germany|
|08 Aug||Cochem, Germany|
|09 Aug||Rhine Gorge, Germany|
|09 Aug||Rudesheim, Germany|
|10 Aug||Cologne, Germany|
|11 Aug||Amsterdam, Holland|
|12 Aug||Arriving in Amsterdam, Holland|
|05 Sep||Departing from Vienna, Austria|
|06 Sep||Vienna, Austria|
|07 Sep||Durnstein, Austria|
|07 Sep||Wachau Valley, Austria|
|08 Sep||Passau, Germany|
|09 Sep||Regensburg, Germany|
|10 Sep||Nuremberg, Germany|
|11 Sep||Kitzingen, Germany|
|12 Sep||Wurzburg, Germany|
|13 Sep||Main River|
|13 Sep||Karlstadt am Main, Germany|
|14 Sep||Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
|15 Sep||Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
|16 Sep||Strasbourg, France|
|17 Sep||Arriving in Basel, Switzerland|