Avalon Artistry II Review and Specifications
Specifications of Avalon Artistry II
Review of Avalon Artistry II
The Avalon Artistry II boat cruises on Rhine River departing from Amsterdam, Vienna, Basel, Passau, Munich and Zurich.
Avalon Artistry II cruise ship
Avalon Artistry II cruise ship was the next Avalon Waterways exciting Suite Ship introduced in 2013. She delivers her guests an intimate setting, providing two full of suites decks, featuring panoramic wall-to-wall windows which transform living space into extraordinary open-air balcony. Avalon Artistry II features 200 sq. feet panorama suites - larger with more than 30% than the standard in industry, giving passengers the opportunity to wake up each morning to the fresh breezes and enchanting scenery. Onboard amenities include Wi-Fi access and Internet Corner (complimentary), expanded Fitness Center, spacious Sky Deck and premium lounge chairs, whirlpool, shade system and delightful Sky Bistro.
Avalon Artistry II ship
|Year built||2013 ("Suite Ship")||MMSI number Callsign code Flag State (registered in)||211593740 DJ5910 Germany|
|Passenger capacity Crew capacity Gross tonnage weight LOA length||130 37 5,000 tons 360 ft (110 m)||Ship builder Owner Operator Christened by||Den Breejen BV (Holland) Group Voyagers Inc Avalon Waterways Ltd Marilen Sandejas-Yaptangco|
Avalon Artistry II cabinsStaterooms Types, Sizes, Categories (high to low)
Avalon Artistry 2 river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Avalon river cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Avalon Waterways cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On Avalon Artistry 2 cruises, Avalon Waterways offers USA flights-inclusive deals with discount airfare and complimentary airport transfers. Follows the list of Avalon Artistry 2 itineraries as themes officially announced by the Avalon Waterways line:
- (3-nights cruising) "A Taste of the Danube" are 8-days river cruises from Vienna to Budapest (Eastbound, code WVB), and the reverse from Budapest to Vienna (Westbound, code WBV). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Budapest to Nuremberg (code WBVO, non-inclusive of Budapest hotel package).
- (7-nights cruising) "Romantic Rhine" are 8-days river cruises from Zurich to Amsterdam (Northbound, code WZA), and the reverse from Amsterdam to Zurich (Southbound, code WAZ). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Amsterdam to Basel (code WAZ).
- (5-nights cruising) "Austrian Highlights and Bavaria" are 9-days river cruises from Munich to Vienna (Eastbound, code WPV), and the reverse from Vienna to Munich/Passau (Westbound, code WVP). Departures from Vienna include disembarkation in Passau, then bus travel to Munich (luxury hotel package included /2-night stay). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Vienna to Passau (code WVPO) and from Passau to Vienna (code WPVO).
- (12-nights cruising) "The Rhine and Moselle" are 13-days river cruises from Zurich to Amsterdam (Northbound, code WZRA), and the reverse from Amsterdam to Basel (Southbound, code WARZ).
- (11-nights cruising) "The Upper Rhine to the City of Music" are 12-days river cruises from Zurich to Vienna (Eastbound, code WZV).
- (9-nights cruising) "Highlights of Germany" are 13-days river cruises from Munich to Basel (Westbound, code WPZ). Departures from Munich include 2-night Munich luxury hotel package, and bus travel Munich to Passau for embarkation).
- (7-nights cruising) "Canals, Vineyards and Paris" are 10-days river cruises from Paris to Amsterdam (Northbound, code WRA), and the reverse from Amsterdam to Paris (Southbound, code WAR). Departures from Amsterdam include disembarkation in Remich (on Day 8), followed by bus travel to Luxembourg or Metz, then high-speed train travel to Paris (luxury hotel package included / 1-night stay).
Other Avalon Waterways cruise ships
Avalon Artistry II Itineraries 2017
The below listed Avalon Artistry II cruise prices on 2017 itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Avalon Waterways fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|10 Apr||Departing from Haarlem, Holland|
|11 Apr||Hoorn, Holland|
|11 Apr||Enkhuizen, Holland|
|12 Apr||Enkhuizen, Holland|
|13 Apr||Lelystad, Holland|
|13 Apr - 14 Apr||Kampen, Holland (Overnight)|
|14 Apr||Rhine River|
|14 Apr||Arnhem, Holland|
|15 Apr||Rotterdam, Holland|
|16 Apr||Amsterdam, Holland|
|17 Apr||Arriving in Amsterdam, Holland|
|21 Jun||Departing from Vienna, Austria|
|22 Jun||Vienna, Austria|
|23 Jun||Durnstein, Austria|
|23 Jun||Wachau Valley, Austria|
|24 Jun||Passau, Germany|
|25 Jun||Regensburg, Germany|
|26 Jun||Nuremberg, Germany|
|27 Jun||Kitzingen, Germany|
|28 Jun||Wurzburg, Germany|
|29 Jun||Main River|
|29 Jun||Karlstadt am Main, Germany|
|30 Jun||Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
|01 Jul||Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
|02 Jul||Strasbourg, France|
|03 Jul||Arriving in Basel, Switzerland|
|05 Aug||Departing from Remich, Luxembourg|
|06 Aug||Moselle River|
|07 Aug||Bernkastel-Kues, Germany|
|07 Aug||Zell-Mosel, Germany|
|08 Aug||Cochem, Germany|
|09 Aug||Rhine Gorge, Germany|
|09 Aug||Rudesheim, Germany|
|10 Aug||Cologne, Germany|
|11 Aug||Amsterdam, Holland|
|12 Aug||Arriving in Amsterdam, Holland|
|05 Sep||Departing from Vienna, Austria|
|06 Sep||Vienna, Austria|
|07 Sep||Durnstein, Austria|
|07 Sep||Wachau Valley, Austria|
|08 Sep||Passau, Germany|
|09 Sep||Regensburg, Germany|
|10 Sep||Nuremberg, Germany|
|11 Sep||Kitzingen, Germany|
|12 Sep||Wurzburg, Germany|
|13 Sep||Main River|
|13 Sep||Karlstadt am Main, Germany|
|14 Sep||Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
|15 Sep||Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
|16 Sep||Strasbourg, France|
|17 Sep||Arriving in Basel, Switzerland|