Avalon Envision current position
Current itinerary of Avalon Envision
Avalon Envision current cruise is 7 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Budapest. Prices start from USD 1606 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 02 Jul, 2020 and ends on 09 Jul, 2020.
Specifications of Avalon Envision
|Year built||2019 / Age: 1|
|Builder||Scheepswerf Den Breejen Shipyard (Hardinxveld-Giessendam, Holland)|
|Speed||12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph|
|Length (LOA)||135 m / 443 ft|
|Beam (width)||12 m / 39 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||2775 gt|
|Passengers||83 - 166|
|Decks with cabins||3|
|Sister-ships||Avalon Expression, Avalon Illumination, Avalon Impression, Avalon Passion, Avalon View|
|Christened by||Elizabeth Gilbert|
Avalon Envision Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2020 Jun 25||7 days, one-way from Budapest to Nuremberg||Budapest||$1924|
|2020 Jul 02||7 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Budapest||Nuremberg||$1606|
|2020 Jul 09||7 days, one-way from Budapest to Nuremberg||Budapest||$1856|
|2020 Jul 16||7 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Budapest||Nuremberg||$1856|
|2020 Jul 23||7 days, one-way from Budapest to Nuremberg||Budapest||$1755|
|2020 Jul 30||7 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Budapest||Nuremberg||$2005|
|2020 Aug 06||7 days, one-way from Budapest to Nuremberg||Budapest||$1755|
|2020 Aug 13||7 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Budapest||Nuremberg||$1856|
|2020 Aug 20||7 days, one-way from Budapest to Nuremberg||Budapest||$2255|
|2020 Aug 27||7 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Budapest||Nuremberg||$2323|
|2020 Sep 03||7 days, one-way from Budapest to Nuremberg||Budapest||$2528|
|2020 Sep 10||7 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Budapest||Nuremberg||$2528|
|2020 Sep 17||7 days, one-way from Budapest to Nuremberg||Budapest||$2704|
|2020 Sep 24||7 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Budapest||Nuremberg||$2728|
|2020 Oct 01||7 days, one-way from Budapest to Nuremberg||Budapest||$2311|
|2020 Oct 08||7 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Budapest||Nuremberg||$2511|
|2020 Oct 15||3 days, one-way from Budapest to Vienna||Budapest||$814|
|2020 Oct 18||3 days, one-way from Vienna to Budapest||Vienna||$739|
|2020 Oct 21||7 days, one-way from Budapest to Nuremberg||Budapest||$1537|
|2020 Oct 28||7 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Budapest||Nuremberg||$1663|
|2020 Dec 08||6 days, one-way from Vienna to Nuremberg||Vienna||$3484|
Avalon Envision Review
Review of Avalon Envision
MS Avalon Envision ship cruises on Danube River on itineraries departing from homeports Amsterdam (Holland), Budapest (Hungary), Prague (Czech Republic) and Nuremberg (Germany). Among the newest riverboats in Avalon Waterways "Suite Ship" fleet, the vessel was scheduled to enter service in 2019 April.
Fleet's newest boat (Avalon View) is company's 17th suite-only ship with scheduled delivery in 2020.
Avalon Envision cruise ship is part of Avalon Waterways cutting-edge Suite Ships. This magnificent riverboat features two decks of Panorama Suites, all with wall-to-wall windows, transforming the living space into an open-air unique balcony. The Panorama Suites boast 200 sq. feet, which is more than 30% than the standard, and affords passengers incomparable opportunity to face each morning the splendid scenery.
Avalon Envision has a total number of 83 cabins (of which 2 Royal Suite, 65 Panorama Suite, 16 with non-opening windows) in 6 grades.
Cabins Types, Sizes, Categories (high to low)
- Amenities in all types of staterooms) - 2 twin beds converting to queen-sized, 3-door closets with shelves, private bathroom (glass-door shower, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers), sofa, coffee table, flat TV, vanity/writing desk, private French balcony (floor-to-ceiling sliding door), individual climate control, phone, minibar, safe, deluxe pillow menu, complimentary bottled water. Cabin occupancy - 2 guests in a room.
- 2x "Royal Suites" (RS) - deck 3, size 300 ft2 / 28 m2
- Panorama Suites - P (x33, deck 3), A (x23, deck 2), B (x9, deck 2) - size 200 ft2 / 18,6 m2.
- Deluxe Staterooms category - D (x10, deck 1), E (x6, deck 1) - sizes 172 ft2 / 16 m2).
MS Avalon Envision onboard amenities include the Panorama Bistro alternative dining, expanded fitness center, spacious Sky Deck with lounge chairs, complimentary Wi-Fi access, whirlpool and al fresco lunches at Envision's Sky Bistro.
Avalon Envision restaurants include Envision (dining room), Panorama Bistro, Sky Bistro (al-fresco). Avalon Envision also has Panorama Lounge & Bar (observation, with an outside viewing deck), Club Lounge, Library/Internet Corner, Envision Atrium Lobby, Hair Salon, Fitness, Sun Deck (Sky Lounge & Bar, Sky Bistro, Whirlpool, shaded seating, deck games area).
Avalon Envision cruise deals are inclusive of Wi-Fi Internet, room-service, all land tours and excursions (by certified local tour guides), port taxes, flights, motorcoach transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, Envision cruise ship tour ("behind-the-scenes"), food and wine tastings, 24-hour premium coffee/tea/hot chocolate, replenished daily bottled water.
Avalon Envision river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Avalon river cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Avalon Waterways cruise tour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers, and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On Avalon Envision cruises, Avalon Waterways offers USA flights-inclusive deals with discount airfare and complimentary airport transfers.
River Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of Avalon Envision itineraries as themes officially announced by the Avalon Waterways line:
- (7-nights cruising) "Tulip Time Cruise" is Springtime themed 8-days Belgium and Holland river cruises from Amsterdam (round-trip, code WAA).
- (7-nights cruising) "Magnificent Europe" are 15-days river cruises from Amsterdam to Budapest (Eastbound, code WAB), and the reverse from Budapest to Amsterdam (Westbound, code WBA).
- (7-nights cruising) “The Blue Danube Discovery” are 13-days river cruises from Budapest to Prague (Nuremberg disembarkation, Westbound, code WBN). The reverse route is themed “The Legendary Danube” – (7-days sailing) 11-days river cruises from Prague to Budapest (Eastbound, code WNB, Nuremberg embarkation). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Nuremberg to Budapest (code WNBO) and the reverse from Budapest to Nuremberg (code WBNO).
- (3-nights cruising) "A Taste of the Danube" is 8-days river cruises from Vienna to Budapest (Eastbound, code WVB), and the reverse from Budapest to Vienna (Westbound, code WBV). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Budapest to Nuremberg (code WBVO, non-inclusive of Budapest hotel package).
- (7-nights cruising) "Capitals of Central Europe" are 10-days Danube river cruises from Prague to Budapest (Eastbound, code WPB), and the reverse from Budapest to Prague (Westbound, code WBP). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Passau to Budapest (code WPBO, non-inclusive of Prague hotel package).
- (5-nights cruising) "Austrian Highlights and Bavaria" are 9-days river cruises from Munich to Vienna (Eastbound, code WPV), and the reverse from Vienna to Munich/Passau (Westbound, code WVP). Departures from Vienna include disembarkation in Passau, then bus travel to Munich (luxury hotel package included /2-night stay). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Vienna to Passau (code WVPO) and from Passau to Vienna (code WPVO).
Avalon Envision - user reviews and comments
Photos of Avalon EnvisionAdd Photo
Avalon Envision ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Best-selling author Elizabeth Gilbert officially christened Avalon Waterways' latest Suite Ship, Avalon Envision, on Sunday (April 7). Gilbert...April 8, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Avalon Waterways announced that the acclaimed author of New York Times-bestselling “Eat Pray Love”, Elizabeth Gilbert, will christen...October 10, 2018
- Cruise Industry
The award-winning river cruise operator Avalon Waterways announced plans to introduce a new Suite Ship in 2019. The newbuild, Avalon Envision marks...March 11, 2018
- show more news
Other Avalon Waterways cruise ships
Avalon Envision Wiki
Envision is fleet's 13th boat from Avalon's "Suite Ship" class. Among ship's best features are 2 full decks of Suites (each with wall-to-wall sliding windows and French Balcony) and spacious public venues (each with full-length floor-ceiling windows).
Each Avalon "Suite Ship" is powered by two Caterpillar Marine diesel engines (model C32 ACERT, total power output 1,4 MW / 1930 HP), plus an emergency diesel generator. The ship's propulsion is diesel-electric, with one azimuth thruster (at the bow) and a "Silent Drive System" (separating the ship's engines from passenger staterooms).
In October 2018 was announced riverboat's godmother - Elizabeth Gilbert (US author, best known for the 2006-published memoir "Eat, Pray, Love"). The christening ceremony was held on April 7, 2019, in Budapest (Hungary).
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
Avalon Envision User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review