Avalon Artistry II current position
Current itinerary of Avalon Artistry II
Avalon Artistry II current cruise is 12 days, one-way from Basel to Amsterdam. Prices start from USD 2036 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 10 Jul, 2020 and ends on 22 Jul, 2020.
|Date / Time||Port|
|10 Jul||Departing from Basel, Zurich, Switzerland hotels|
|11 Jul||Breisach am Rhein, Germany|
|12 Jul||Kehl-Strasbourg, Germany-France|
|13 Jul||Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Germany|
|14 Jul||Rudesheim am Rhein, Germany|
|15 Jul||Koblenz, Germany|
|16 Jul||Bernkastel-Kues, Germany|
|17 Jul||Remich, Luxembourg|
|18 Jul||Trier, Germany|
|19 Jul||Cochem, Germany|
|20 Jul||Cologne, Koln, Germany|
|21 Jul - 22 Jul||Arriving in Amsterdam, Netherlands hotels|
Specifications of Avalon Artistry II
|Year built||2013 / Age: 7|
|Builder||Scheepswerf Den Breejen Shipyard (Hardinxveld-Giessendam, Holland)|
|Owner||MS Main GmbH & Co KG Hamburg|
|Speed||12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph|
|Length (LOA)||110 m / 361 ft|
|Beam (width)||12 m / 39 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||2022 gt|
|Passengers||65 - 130|
|Decks with cabins||3|
|Sister-ships||Avalon Imagery 2, Avalon Poetry 2, Avalon Tapestry 2, Avalon Tranquility 2, Avalon Visionary|
|Christened by||Marilen Sandejas-Yaptangco|
Avalon Artistry II Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2020 Jun 28||12 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Basel||Amsterdam||$2070|
|2020 Jul 10||12 days, one-way from Basel to Amsterdam||Basel||$2036|
|2020 Jul 22||9 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Nuremberg||Amsterdam||$2521|
|2020 Jul 22||4 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Frankfurt am Main||Amsterdam||$1271|
|2020 Jul 26||12 days, one-way from Frankfurt am Main to Budapest||Frankfurt am Main||$4241|
|2020 Jul 26||5 days, one-way from Frankfurt am Main to Nuremberg||Frankfurt am Main||$1359|
|2020 Jul 31||7 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Budapest||Nuremberg||$2456|
|2020 Aug 07||16 days, one-way from Budapest to Amsterdam||Budapest||$4567|
|2020 Aug 07||12 days, one-way from Budapest to Frankfurt am Main||Budapest||$3206|
|2020 Aug 07||7 days, one-way from Budapest to Nuremberg||Budapest||$1755|
|2020 Aug 14||9 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Amsterdam||Nuremberg||$2826|
|2020 Aug 14||5 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Frankfurt am Main||Nuremberg||$1666|
|2020 Aug 19||4 days, one-way from Frankfurt am Main to Amsterdam||Frankfurt am Main||$1260|
|2020 Aug 23||7 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Basel||Amsterdam||$2174|
|2020 Aug 30||12 days, one-way from Basel to Amsterdam||Basel||$3131|
|2020 Sep 11||12 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Basel||Amsterdam||$3699|
|2020 Sep 23||7 days, one-way from Basel to Amsterdam||Basel||$2095|
|2020 Sep 30||16 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Budapest||Amsterdam||$4699|
|2020 Sep 30||9 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Nuremberg||Amsterdam||$2896|
|2020 Sep 30||4 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Frankfurt am Main||Amsterdam||$1464|
|2020 Oct 04||12 days, one-way from Frankfurt am Main to Budapest||Frankfurt am Main||$3105|
|2020 Oct 04||5 days, one-way from Frankfurt am Main to Nuremberg||Frankfurt am Main||$1427|
|2020 Oct 09||7 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Budapest||Nuremberg||$2061|
|2020 Oct 22||26 days, one-way from Bucharest to Amsterdam||Bucharest||$9699|
|2020 Oct 22||22 days, one-way from Bucharest to Frankfurt am Main||Bucharest||$9232|
|2020 Oct 22||17 days, one-way from Bucharest to Nuremberg||Bucharest||$7256|
|2020 Oct 22||10 days, one-way from Bucharest to Budapest||Bucharest||$3969|
|2020 Nov 01||16 days, one-way from Budapest to Amsterdam||Budapest||$5668|
|2020 Nov 01||12 days, one-way from Budapest to Frankfurt am Main||Budapest||$3950|
|2020 Nov 01||7 days, one-way from Budapest to Nuremberg||Budapest||$1413|
|2020 Nov 08||9 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Amsterdam||Nuremberg||$3204|
|2020 Nov 08||5 days, one-way from Nuremberg to Frankfurt am Main||Nuremberg||$1761|
|2020 Nov 13||4 days, one-way from Frankfurt am Main to Amsterdam||Frankfurt am Main||$1185|
Avalon Artistry II Review
Review of Avalon Artistry II
MS Avalon Artistry II boat cruises on Rhine River departing from Amsterdam, Vienna, Basel, Passau, Munich, and Zurich.
Avalon Artistry II cruise ship was the next Avalon Waterways exciting Suite Ship introduced in 2013.
Avalon Artistry II features 200 sq. feet panorama suites - larger with more than 30% than the standard in the industry, giving passengers the opportunity to wake up each morning to the fresh breezes and enchanting scenery. She delivers her guests an intimate setting, providing two full of suites decks, featuring panoramic wall-to-wall windows which transform living space into an extraordinary open-air balcony. Avalon Artistry II has a total number of 65 cabins (of which 2 Royal Suite, 51 Panorama Suite, 12 with non-opening windows) in 6 grades.
Cabins Types, Sizes, Categories (high to low)
- Amenities in all types of staterooms - 2 twin beds converting to queen-sized, 3-door closets with shelves, private bathroom (glass-door shower, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers), sofa, coffee table, flat TV, vanity/writing desk, private French balcony (floor-to-ceiling sliding door), individual climate control, phone, minibar, safe, deluxe pillow menu, complimentary bottled water. Cabin occupancy - 2 guests in a room.
- 2 Royal Suites (R) - deck 4, size 300 ft2 / 28 m2.
- Panorama Suites - P (deck 4, x25), A (deck 3, x17) and B (deck 3, x8) - size 200 ft2 / 18,6 m2.
- Deluxe Staterooms (category, number) - D (6), E (6) - size 172 ft2 / 16 m2).
Onboard amenities include Wi-Fi access and Internet Corner (complimentary), expanded Fitness Center, spacious Sky Deck and premium lounge chairs, whirlpool, shade system, and delightful Sky Bistro.
Avalon Artistry II restaurants include Artistry (dining room), Panorama Bistro, Sky Bistro (al-fresco). Avalon Artistry 2 also has Panorama Lounge & Bar (observation, with an outside viewing deck), Club Lounge, Library/Internet Corner, Artistry Atrium Lobby, Hair Salon, Fitness, Sun Deck (Sky Lounge & Bar, Sky Bistro, Whirlpool, shaded seating, deck games area).
Avalon Artistry II cruise deals are inclusive of Wi-Fi Internet, room-service, all land tours and excursions (by certified local tour guides), port taxes, flights, motorcoach transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, Artistry 2 cruise ship tour ("behind-the-scenes"), food and wine tastings, 24-hour premium coffee/tea/hot chocolate, replenished daily bottled water.
Avalon Artistry 2 river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Avalon river cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Avalon Waterways cruise tour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers, and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On Avalon Artistry 2 cruises, Avalon Waterways offers USA flights-inclusive deals with discount airfare and complimentary airport transfers.
River Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of Avalon Artistry 2 itineraries as themes officially announced by the Avalon Waterways line:
- (3-nights cruising) "A Taste of the Danube" is 8-days river cruises from Vienna to Budapest (Eastbound, code WVB), and the reverse from Budapest to Vienna (Westbound, code WBV). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Budapest to Nuremberg (code WBVO, non-inclusive of Budapest hotel package).
- (7-nights cruising) "Romantic Rhine" are 8-days river cruises from Zurich to Amsterdam (Northbound, code WZA), and the reverse from Amsterdam to Zurich (Southbound, code WAZ). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Amsterdam to Basel (code WAZ).
- (5-nights cruising) "Austrian Highlights and Bavaria" are 9-days river cruises from Munich to Vienna (Eastbound, code WPV), and the reverse from Vienna to Munich/Passau (Westbound, code WVP). Departures from Vienna include disembarkation in Passau, then bus travel to Munich (luxury hotel package included /2-night stay). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Vienna to Passau (code WVPO) and from Passau to Vienna (code WPVO).
- (12-nights cruising) "The Rhine and Moselle" are 13-days river cruises from Zurich to Amsterdam (Northbound, code WZRA), and the reverse from Amsterdam to Basel (Southbound, code WARZ).
- (11-nights cruising) "The Upper Rhine to the City of Music" are 12-days river cruises from Zurich to Vienna (Eastbound, code WZV).
- (9-nights cruising) "Highlights of Germany" are 13-days river cruises from Munich to Basel (Westbound, code WPZ). Departures from Munich include 2-night Munich luxury hotel package and bus travel Munich to Passau for embarkation).
- (7-nights cruising) "Canals, Vineyards, and Paris" are 10-days river cruises from Paris to Amsterdam (Northbound, code WRA), and the reverse from Amsterdam to Paris (Southbound, code WAR). Departures from Amsterdam include disembarkation in Remich (on Day 8), followed by bus travel to Luxembourg or Metz, then high-speed train travel to Paris (luxury hotel package included / 1-night stay).
Avalon Artistry II - user reviews and comments
Other Avalon Waterways cruise ships
Avalon Artistry II Wiki
- The Avalon Artistry II boat is the 4th vessel in Avalon Waterways "Suite Ship" class. Among the ship's best features are 2 full decks of Suite cabins (each with wall-to-wall sliding windows and French Balcony) and spacious and diverse public venues (each with full-length floor-ceiling windows).
- Each Avalon Waterways "Suite Ship" is powered by two Caterpillar Marine diesel engines (model C32 ACERT, total power output 1420 kW / 1930 HP), plus an emergency diesel generator. The ship's propulsion is diesel-electric, with one azimuth thruster (at the bow) and a "Silent Drive System" (separating the ship's engines from passenger staterooms).
- The Avalon cruise ship Artistry II was launched in 2013 on April 12. It was christened in Middelburg (Holland) by Mrs. Marilen Sandejas-Yaptangco - president and CEO of "Baron Travel Corporation" (one of the largest Philippine luxury travel companies providing Philippine tour packages and travel services /founded 1967).
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
Avalon Artistry II User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review