Avalon Panorama current position
Current itinerary of Avalon Panorama
Avalon Panorama current cruise is 7 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Basel. Prices start from USD 1924 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 04 Jul, 2020 and ends on 11 Jul, 2020.
Specifications of Avalon Panorama
|Year built||2011 / Age: 9|
|Builder||Scheepswerf Den Breejen Shipyard (Hardinxveld-Giessendam, Holland)|
|Owner||River Advice AG|
|Speed||12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph|
|Length (LOA)||135 m / 443 ft|
|Beam (width)||12 m / 39 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||2775 gt|
|Passengers||84 - 166|
|Decks with cabins||3|
|Christened by||Lisa Wilkinson|
Avalon Panorama Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2020 Jun 27||7 days, one-way from Basel to Amsterdam||Basel||$2174|
|2020 Jul 04||7 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Basel||Amsterdam||$1924|
|2020 Jul 11||7 days, one-way from Basel to Amsterdam||Basel||$1674|
|2020 Jul 18||7 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Basel||Amsterdam||$1924|
|2020 Jul 25||7 days, one-way from Basel to Amsterdam||Basel||$1823|
|2020 Aug 01||14 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Budapest||Amsterdam||$2593|
|2020 Aug 15||14 days, one-way from Budapest to Amsterdam||Budapest||$3325|
|2020 Aug 29||7 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Basel||Amsterdam||$2523|
|2020 Sep 05||7 days, one-way from Basel to Amsterdam||Basel||$2494|
|2020 Sep 12||7 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Basel||Amsterdam||$2345|
|2020 Sep 19||7 days, one-way from Basel to Amsterdam||Basel||$2095|
|2020 Sep 26||7 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Basel||Amsterdam||$2494|
|2020 Oct 03||7 days, one-way from Basel to Amsterdam||Basel||$2311|
|2020 Oct 17||7 days, one-way from Basel to Amsterdam||Basel||$1606|
|2020 Oct 24||7 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Basel||Amsterdam||$2502|
|2020 Nov 21||7 days, one-way from Basel to Amsterdam||Basel||$1344|
|2020 Nov 28||7 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Basel||Amsterdam||$1947|
|2020 Dec 05||7 days, one-way from Basel to Amsterdam||Basel||$1447|
|2020 Dec 12||7 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Basel||Amsterdam||$1447|
Avalon Panorama Review
Review of Avalon Panorama
MS Avalon Panorama boat cruises on Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers departing from Amsterdam, Prague, Passau, Nurnberg, and Budapest.
Avalon Panorama cruise ship is a brand new kind of vessel which set sail in 2011, taking ship's design to a new level.
As one of the unique Avalon Suite Ships, Avalon Panorama was first in the industry featuring two decks full of suites with wall-to-wall panoramic windows which transform the living space into Open-Air Balcony. While cruising along the finest rivers in Europe, guests can enjoy the enchanting scenery from their suites. With 200 sq.feet, all Panorama Suites are more than 30% bigger than the standard in the industry.
Avalon Panorama has a total number of 84 cabins (of which 2 Royal Suite, 64 Panorama Suite, 17 with non-opening windows) in 6 grades.
Cabins Types, Sizes, Categories (high to low)
- Amenities in all staterooms - 2 twin beds converting to queen-sized, 3-door closets with shelves, private bathroom (glass-door shower, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers), sofa, coffee table, flat TV, vanity/writing desk, private French balcony (floor-to-ceiling sliding door), individual climate control, phone, minibar, safe, deluxe pillow menu, complimentary bottled water. Cabin occupancy - 2 guests in a room.
- 2x "Royal Suites" (cat RS) - deck 3, size 300 ft2 / 28 m2
- Panorama Suites - cat P (x31, deck 3), A (x24, deck 2), B (x9, deck 2) - rooms size 200 ft2 / 18,6 m2.
- Deluxe Staterooms category - D (x10, deck 1), E (x7, deck 1) - room sizes 172 ft2 / 16 m2).
Avalon Waterways Panorama ship onboard amenities include free Wi-Fi access and complimentary Internet Corner, well-stocked library, expanded Fitness Center, spacious Sky Deck with delightful Sky Bistro, shade system, premium lounge chairs, and a whirlpool.
Avalon Panorama restaurants include Panorama (dining room), Panorama Bistro, Sky Bistro (al-fresco). Avalon Panorama also has Panorama Lounge & Bar (observation, with an outside viewing deck), Club Lounge, Library/Internet Corner, Panorama Atrium Lobby, Hair Salon, Fitness, Sun Deck (Sky Lounge & Bar, Sky Bistro, Whirlpool, shaded seating, deck games area).
Avalon Panorama cruise deals are inclusive of Wi-Fi Internet, room-service, all land tours and excursions (by certified local tour guides), port taxes, flights, motorcoach transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, Panorama cruise ship tour ("behind-the-scenes"), food and wine tastings, 24-hour premium coffee/tea/hot chocolate, replenished daily bottled water.
Avalon Panorama river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Avalon river cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Avalon Waterways cruise tour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers, and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On Avalon Panorama cruises, Avalon Waterways offers USA flights-inclusive deals with discount airfare and complimentary airport transfers.
River Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of Avalon Panorama itineraries as themes officially announced by the Avalon Waterways line:
- (7-nights cruising) "Tulip Time Cruise" is Springtime themed 8-days Belgium and Holland river cruises from Amsterdam (round-trip, code WAA).
- (7-nights cruising) "Magnificent Europe" are 15-days river cruises from Amsterdam to Budapest (Eastbound, code WAB), and the reverse from Budapest to Amsterdam (Westbound, code WBA).
- (7-nights cruising) “The Blue Danube Discovery” are 13-days river cruises from Budapest to Prague (Nuremberg disembarkation, Westbound, code WBN). The reverse route is themed “The Legendary Danube”: (7-days sailing) 11-days river cruises from Prague to Budapest (Eastbound, code WNB, Nuremberg embarkation). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Nuremberg to Budapest (code WNBO) and the reverse from Budapest to Nuremberg (code WBNO).
- (7-nights cruising) "Capitals of Central Europe" are 10-days Danube river cruises from Prague to Budapest (Eastbound, code WPB), and the reverse from Budapest to Prague (Westbound, code WBP). Both itineraries include bus transfer Prague-Passau (embarkation/disembarkation) and visiting Bratislava. "Cruising-Only" deals are from Passau to Budapest (code WPBO, non-inclusive of Prague hotel package).
- (6-nights cruising) "CHRISTMASTIME ON THE DANUBE" is Holiday themed 9-days Christmas river cruises from Vienna to Prague (Eastbound, code WNV), and the reverse from Prague to Vienna (Westbound, code WVN). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Nuremberg to Vienna (7 days, code WNVO).
Avalon Panorama - user reviews and comments
Other Avalon Waterways cruise ships
Avalon Panorama Wiki
- The Avalon Panorama boat is the 1st vessel in Avalon Waterways "Suite Ship" class. Among the ship's best features are 2 full decks of Suite cabins (each with wall-to-wall sliding windows and French Balcony) and spacious and diverse public venues (each with full-length floor-ceiling windows).
- Each Avalon Waterways "Suite Ship" is powered by two Caterpillar Marine diesel engines (model C32 ACERT, total power output 1420 kW / 1930 HP), plus an emergency diesel generator. The ship's propulsion is diesel-electric, with one azimuth thruster (at the bow) and a "Silent Drive System" (separating the ship's engines from passenger staterooms).
- The Avalon cruise ship Panorama was launched in 2011 on May 14th. It was christened in Mainz (Germany) by Mrs. Lisa Wilkinson - an Australian journalist and TV presenter at the "Nine Network" (aka "Channel 9").
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
Avalon Panorama User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review