Avalon Impression Review and Specifications
Specifications of Avalon Impression
|Year built||2014 / Age : 5|
|Builder||Den Breejen Shipyard (Hardinxveld-Giessendam, Holland)|
|Owner||Pano River Equity AG|
|Speed||12 kn / 22 kph / 14 mph|
|Length (LOA)||135 m / 443 ft|
|Beam (width)||12 m / 39 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||2775 gt|
|Passengers||84 - 166|
|Decks with cabins||3|
|Sister-ships||Avalon Envision, Avalon Expression, Avalon Illumination, Avalon Passion|
|Christened by||J. Mara DelliPriscoli|
Review of Avalon Impression
MS Avalon Impression boat cruises on Danube River departing from Amsterdam, Passau, Nurnberg, Prague and Budapest.
Avalon Impression cruise ship debuts in 2014 as a part of Avalon cutting-edge Suite Ships fleet. This gorgeous vessel features two decks of Panorama Suites, all with panoramic Wall-to-Wall Windows which transform the space into Open-Air Balcony.
MS Avalon Impression Panorama Suites with their vast 200 sq.feet free space, are more than 30 per cent larger than industry's standard suites, affording guests the opportunity to wake up facing the beautiful passing scenery.
Avalon Impressionhas a total number of 84 cabins (of which 2 Royal Suite, 66 Panorama Suite, 16 with non-opening windows) in 6 grades.
Cabins Types, Sizes, Categories (high to low)
- Amenities in all types of staterooms) - 2 twin beds converting to queen-sized, 3-door closets with shelves, private bathroom (glass-door shower, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers), sofa, coffee table, flat TV, vanity/writing desk, private French balcony (floor-to-ceiling sliding door), individual climate control, phone, mini bar, safe, deluxe pillow menu, complimentary bottled water. Cabin occupancy - 2 guests in room.
- 2x "Royal Suites" (RS) - deck 3, size 300 ft2 / 28 m2
- Panorama Suites - P (x33, deck 3), A (x23, deck 2), B (x9, deck 2) - size 200 ft2 / 18,6 m2.
- Deluxe Staterooms category - D (x10, deck 1), E (x6, deck 1) - sizes 172 ft2 / 16 m2).
Some of the various onboard amenities include the alternative dining option in Panorama Bistro, light al fresco lunch at the Sky Bistro, expanded Fitness Center, spacious Sky Deck featuring a whirlpool and premium lounge chairs, complimentary Wi-Fi access.
Avalon Impression restaurants include: Impression (dining room), Panorama Bistro, Sky Bistro (al-fresco). Avalon Impression also has Panorama Lounge & Bar (observation, with an outside viewing deck), Club Lounge, Library/Internet Corner, Impression Atrium Lobby, Hair Salon, Fitness, Sun Deck (Sky Lounge & Bar, Sky Bistro, Whirlpool, shaded seating, deck games area).
Avalon Impression cruise deals are inclusive of Wi-Fi Internet, room-service, all land tours and excursions (by certified local tour guides), port taxes, flights, motorcoach transfers, live evening entertainment (local performers), daily enrichment lectures, Impression cruise ship tour ("behind-the-scenes"), food and wine tastings, 24-hour premium coffee/tea/hot chocolate, replenished daily bottled water.
Avalon Impression river cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative Avalon river cruise rates. They might be different when you book your Avalon Waterways cruisetour deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. On Avalon Impression cruises, Avalon Waterways offers USA flights-inclusive deals with discount airfare and complimentary airport transfers.
RIver Cruise Itineraries
Follows the list of Avalon Impression itineraries as themes officially announced by the Avalon Waterways line:
- (7-nights cruising) "Tulip Time Cruise" are Springtime themed 8-days Belgium and Holland river cruises from Amsterdam (round-trip, code WAA).
- (7-nights cruising) "Magnificent Europe" are 15-days river cruises from Amsterdam to Budapest (Eastbound, code WAB), and the reverse from Budapest to Amsterdam (Westbound, code WBA).
- (7-nights cruising) “The Blue Danube Discovery” are 13-days river cruises from Budapest to Prague (Nuremberg disembarkation, Westbound, code WBN). The reverse route is themed “The Legendary Danube”: (7-days sailing) 11-days river cruises from Prague to Budapest (Eastbound, code WNB, Nuremberg embarkation). "Cruising-Only" deals are from Nuremberg to Budapest (code WNBO) and the reverse from Budapest to Nuremberg (code WBNO).
- (7-nights cruising) "Capitals of Central Europe" are 10-days Danube river cruises from Prague to Budapest (Eastbound, code WPB), and the reverse from Budapest to Prague (Westbound, code WBP). Both itineraries include bus transfer Prague-Passau (embarkation/disembarkation) and visiting Bratislava. "Cruising-Only" deals are from Passau to Budapest (code WPBO, non-inclusive of Prague hotel package).
Avalon Impression wiki
- The Avalon Impression boat is the 6th vessel in Avalon Waterways "Suite Ship" class. Among the ship's best features are 2 full decks of Suite cabins (each with wall-to-wall sliding windows and French Balcony) and spacious and diverse public venues (each with full-length floor-ceiling windows).
- Each Avalon Waterways "Suite Ship" is powered by two Caterpillar Marine diesel engines (model C32 ACERT, total power output 1420 kW / 1930 HP), plus an emergency diesel generator. The ship's propulsion is diesel-electric, with one azimuth thruster (at the bow) and a "Silent Drive System" (separating the ship's engines from passenger staterooms).
- The Avalon cruise ship Impression was launched in 2014 on March 22th. It was christened in Dordrecht (Holland) by mrs Mara DelliPriscoli - the president of "Travel Learning" (non-profit organization hosting the "Educational Travel Conferences" - seminars for travel and tour operators, planners-suppliers partnerships, training, destination markets analyses, etc). The Impression boat was christened in a joint ceremony – together with Poetry 2.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
Avalon Impression - user reviews and comments
Other Avalon Waterways cruise ships
Avalon Impression Itineraries
The below listed Avalon Impression cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Avalon Waterways fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2019 Apr 01||7 days, round-trip Tulip Time||Amsterdam||$2606|
|2019 Apr 08||7 days, round-trip Tulip Time||Amsterdam||$2277|
|2019 Apr 15||14 days, one-way from Amsterdam to Budapest||Amsterdam||$3715|
|2019 Apr 29||8 days, one-way from Budapest to Linz||Budapest||$2556|
|2019 May 30||8 days, one-way from Budapest to Linz||Budapest||$2556|
|2019 Jun 25||8 days, one-way from Budapest to Linz||Budapest||$2556|
|2019 Jul 23||8 days, one-way from Budapest to Linz||Budapest||$2556|
|2019 Aug 20||8 days, one-way from Budapest to Linz||Budapest||$2556|
|2019 Sep 03||8 days, one-way from Budapest to Linz||Budapest||$2619|
|2019 Oct 01||8 days, one-way from Budapest to Linz||Budapest||$2619|
|2019 Oct 15||8 days, one-way from Budapest to Linz||Budapest||$2481|
|2019 Oct 29||8 days, one-way from Budapest to Linz||Budapest||$2140|