ms La Belle de Cadix Review and Specifications
Specifications of ms La Belle de Cadix
|Year built||2005 / Age : 12|
|Builder||Meuse & Sambre Shipyard (Beez-Namur, Belgium)|
|Speed||9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mph|
|Length (LOA)||111 m / 364 ft|
|Beam (width)||11 m / 36 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||1500 gt|
|Passengers||90 - 176|
|Decks with cabins||3|
Review of ms La Belle de Cadix
MS La Belle de Cadix ship cruises on Guadiana and Guadalquivir rivers in Spain, and also along the Europe's Atlantic coast.
The 176-passenger riverboat features modern design and amenities. Onboard cuisine is traditionally French, with 3-course lunches and dinners (both with set menus) and buffet-style breakfast. Wi-Fi Internet costs extra. La Belle de Cadix riverboat has 88 passenger cabins, including 1 for disabled. All staterooms are with satellite TV, radio, en-suite bathroom (shower, toilet), hairdryer, safe. The ship was extensively refurbished in 2011. The ship also offers an "open bar" (all-inclusive deals) during high-season with included complimentary daily bar drinks, plus mineral water, fruit juices and coffee. In the evenings, house wine, beer and beverages are also included with the meals.
MS La Belle de Cadix cruise prices are per person and based on double occupancy. These are only indicative CroisiEurope cruise rates. They might be different when you book your CroisiEurope river cruise deals, influenced by travel agency promotions, special offers and discounts, group travel booking or last-minute deals rates. The ship's Spain river cruise itineraries are themed as follows:
- "Andalusia: Tradition, Gastronomy, and Flamenco" is an 8-day round-trip SEVILLE cruise only itinerary without any transfers included. The list of ports includes: SEVILLE - CADIZ - EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA (on ISLA MINIMA) - SEVILLE. Prices start from around Euro 1200 per person.
- 8-day (round-trip) Guadalquivir and Guadiana river cruise in Spain and Portugal (no transfers included). The list of ports includes: SEVILLE - CADIZ - ALCOUTIM - VILA REAL (in PORTUGAL) - EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA (on ISLA MINIMA) - SEVILLE. Prices start from around Euro 1300 per person.
- "Portugal and Spain: From Lisbon to Seville" is an 8-day cruise with the following ports: LISBON (departure) - VILA REAL DE SANTO ANTONIO (in Portugal) - ALCOUTIM - EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA - CADIZ - SEVILLE (disembarkation). Prices start from around Euro 1200 per person.
- "Spain and Portugal: From Seville to Lisbon" is the reverse 8-day cruise with the following ports of call: SEVILLE (departure) - EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA - CADIZ - ALCOUTIM - VILA REAL DE SAN ANTONIO (in PORTUGAL) - LISBON (disembarkation). Prices start from around Euro 1200 per person.
- 8-day "Andalusia" cruise in Spain (all-inclusive, round-trip), with call ports SEVILLE - CADIX - EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA - ISLA MINIMA - SEVILLE. Prices start from around Euro 1200 per person.
ms La Belle de Cadix wiki
- Accident reports and news CruiseMinus.com
- Cabin grades number: 5
- Total number of cabins: 90 (all of which riverview, no suites, 1 for disabled).
- Cabins - Main Deck (21 with portholes, including 20 twins plus 1 double), Middle Deck (24 twins plus 2 double and 1 disabled), Upper Deck (38 twins plus 2 double)
- Restaurants: restaurant (seating 178)
- Lounges & Bars: lounge with bar (dance floor), pianorama bar (seating 30), sun deck (deck chairs), French balconies, gift shop, elevator, wi-fi (payable on board).
- The La Belle de Cadix ship cruises in Spain on Guadiana and Guadalquivir rivers, leaving from Seville/Sevilla (round-trip itinerary).
- The CroisiEurope cruise company is family owned and based in Strasbourg, France. Established in 1976, this premium line operates all aspects of its cruises: from the vessel building (design and construction) to cuisine and hotel services. CroisiEurope is among Europe's largest cruise line companies.
- CroisiEurope river cruise deals are inclusive of soft drinks and alcohol (wine and beer with lunch and dinner (year-round). The line offers deals inclusive of unlimited drinks during the Europe's high season (April through October) each year. However, unlike most river cruise lines, CroisiEurope charges its guests additionally for shore excursions.
Note: You can see the CruiseMapper's list of all river cruise ships and riverboats in the "itinerary" section of our River Cruises hub. All companies and their fleets are listed there.
Other CroisiEurope cruise ships
ms La Belle de Cadix Itineraries 2017
The below listed ms La Belle de Cadix cruise prices on 2017 itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest CroisiEurope fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
22 December 2017 5 nights / 6 days, round-trip Andalusian Christmas
|22 Dec||Departing from Seville, Spain|
|24 Dec||Seville, Spain|
|24 Dec||Guadalquivir River, Spain|
|24 Dec - 25 Dec||Cadiz, Spain (Overnight)|
|25 Dec||El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain|
|26 Dec||El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain|
|27 Dec||Seville, Spain (Cordoba excursion)|
|28 Dec||Arriving in Seville, Spain|
28 December 2017 5 nights / 6 days, round-trip Andalusian New Year
|28 Dec||Departing from Seville, Spain|
|30 Dec||Cadiz, Spain|
|31 Dec||El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain|
|01 Jan||El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain|
|02 Jan||Cordoba, Spain|
|03 Jan||Arriving in Seville, Spain|